NEEED HELP...Not trying to be that chic on the back burner!!!!!

• Jenxx I will do a reading on your query soon. Too much negativity now. 🙂 See you soon.

• Thank You Dangala!! Many Blessings!!! 😉

• Thank you Dangala, I really appreciate you responding an your honesty.;-) I will work on my positive thinking as you are correct an hope to hear from you very soon it's really appreciated an thanks for giving up your time. Jenxxx

• greetings! from experience:be wary, of, Previously (currently) "married/divorced" men; in my experience, commonly, (sadly) the Typical Man, sees, and seeks "accomadation,"(as we all do, of course, normal) ask yourself, what you seek, in this matter, then, what is likely, what he seeks; consider this, first, then see, how this might "fit" for you, and consider, ""TWO", make, relationship; as much focus, and attention, on one (him) from you, should be the same, you extend, to yourself, and what is also, extended, by him, to you, also! 'hope, there's something, in these words, you can use! Good Day! cat (for DevineEvanescence)

• Thanks devine and Jenxx... Devine are you being cheeky hahahaha

================

Just wanted to post this sentence posted by watergirl.... to prove my point that this was an open thread and not "Hijacking " took place.

" I am listing the cards and their positions first just in case any other readers out there want to chime in..." By watergirl.

🙂

• Dangala, thanks for your comments, i was afraid if i was too straight forward and to the point with him he would become more hostile, but i guess if it was meant to be we never would have found ourselves in this current situation.

sad as it may seem as i do truly love him very much and would like nothing more than to work out our differences.

again thankyou

kerry x

• Dangala, when you are not busy with the other lovely people on this Forum, I have one more question.

OH! And Thanks Again for your help, you have wonderful Insight!

I was thinking last night how my friend (G) has such a high thresshold for negativity, (which is one of the reasons as to why the Drama got worse in his company).

I am SO GLAD that you see him finally putting his foot down!!

You mentioned that due to Quarelling and Bickering, amongs the employees; he will fire some of the employees and that the result will be victorious!!

By Victorious.... are you saying that the Police will be called in this matter?

You had mentioned Dangala that you felt Negative energy surrounding this situation.

So I am wondering if the Police will be involved?

My Friend: June 30,1950

Thanks In Advance,

• Hi Dangala - just got you reply - My friend is a Scorpio. 11/16/1965. Interestingly enough he called me last night /this morning at 12:30 AM and we did talk for 2 hrs. I feel that he is very fond of me. I do really like him also but our situations are complicated and will probably be so for at least several more months. I am hoping that we can get together and do "friend things" like go for a little hike or bike ride but I don't know how to ask him without him thinking that I am being too forward. Do yu have any ideas - get a sense of whether he would accept an invitation to do some things like this?

I would like to ask you another, slightly more complex question. Like many small business men in California - he is a building contractor - he has had to declare bankruptcy. He has a very good reputation in this area and has lived and worked here for at least 20 years. This past January he came up with the idea of moving to Florida because everything was cheaper there and he has a couple college friend living there. At that time, he said his GF would move with him. I was kind of upset by him annoucing that he was going to move - but I was even more upset that she would move with him. (I did not expect to feel this way - I felt like I was losing my best friend - or like I was breaking up with someone - it was a very intense time for me as I did not expect to feel this way) Now again - last night - he said he was seriously thinking about moving to Florida - (no mention of the GF - but he never mentions her when he talks to me) Then, as the conversation progressed, he said he didn't really want to move to Florida. He wanted to maintain his business here and his presence here and he said he was just considering Florida as an option. I have offered to let him put his storage building in my small pasture and offered him space for an office and a place to live if he needs to sell his house. If he needs to go back and forth between Florida, I can help him out. I am wondering about whether this is just an "escape" fantansy of his and whether he would really move to Florida? It doesn't make sense to me because he would have to build a whole new reputation and there are already tons of out of work contractors in Florida. Or perhaps he wants to escape his GF (last Janary he said she would be moving with him, but this time it sounds like he doesn't really want to go there permanently) I am trying to get a sense of how he views me and what kind of relationship he wants to keep with me or build with me. Just good friends or do you think that more will develop? He tells me so much - but like all Scorpios - he has a secret - there is something he is not telling me that he feels and its very important but I can's pick up whether it's something negative that he wants to keep hidden, something he dosn't want me to know, something he is trying to protect me from knowing, or something that he is afraid to say or let out. Thanks a ton!

• Now I feel like I should have started a seperate thread. Watergirl - or anyone else - feel free to kick me off this thread and make me start a new one. I am a master of blunders in this way.

But as long as I have posted it. I would love to have insight from anyone - Watergirl? If you have time - I seee you have many ahead of me. I started out asking Dangala a simple question and it got more complex. Devine - I will try a reading for you. I have not read all the answers on the posts. I am not an expert but it will give me some practice. Everyone on this forum is very kind to help each other out! thanks!

• Danagla>>>>>" I am listing the cards and their positions first just in case any other readers out there want to chime in..." By watergirl.

sunny>>>>> watergirl was asking about the cards. what your input would be. as for you being a male vs female, it would make perfect sense the type of advice you are giving. you are giivng advice based on what Men would do. Men lie all the time to get into a woman's bed. even if they knew each other forever and ever. there is such a thing called "long distance booty call"

you figured out that devine's boyfriend or she thought they had something when clearly the guy was going after s e x. even if it is long distance. it did not take you much here to figure out the guy had another girl on the side. would not surprise me if he is still married. if they were separated, he is looking for options on the side incase wifey does not take him back.

read these books ladies, and no need to keep asking why a man would tell you lovely things, when it's a flat out lie. just to get in your panties.

Why men love b i t c h e s by sherry argov

why men marry b i t c h e s by sherry argov

when you read these books, you will have many aha moments, and it will become clear to you within a few pages, that men do play games. it's not the women, it's the men that want to control, pursue, chase, conquer and conquest. if you are not a mental challenge for a man, he will get bored and move on. if you give him s e x too soon, he will lose interest and find another one. they keep moving on until they find a woman that is a challenge. not easy..

Sunny

• Jenxx This man is not ready to leave his woman, he has a lot of baggage and wants to desperately run away without doing the hard work of analysing why he is in this predicament, When people do this history repeats itself . I see him making contact with you. he feels the same way about you also, BUT, don't wait for him. Start working on yourself, try to open all energy channels in your body there are a lot of blockages. Meditate, I strongly recommend this! You have talents that are not being used, try to use them, share them with people. helping people in need, the elderly, or sick children would be a great start for you.

Once you start to let your life force flow freely and not be so guarded you will start feeling profound contentment and gratitude because people will give this back to you and you will regain faith in people and in yourself.

We are all one jenxx, all inter connected, so whatever you are giving out, even unintentionally it comes back to you.

When you start to see the positives changes it will be then that love will come knocking and you will be able to recognize it.

• Turtledust Please try to see the positive side of what I am about to say.

I don't see a future with you and this Scorpio. He thinks of you as a friend. He cares about you in a platonic way.

You should really get out there and meet new people, and spend some time with your girlfriends too, Don't isolate yourself and don't wait for this guy, you will only end up being disappointed.

As to your question about him moving, yes I see him moving away from where he is now.

keep positive 🙂

• "You mentioned that due to Quarelling and Bickering, amongs the employees; he will fire some of the employees and that the result will be victorious!!

By Victorious.... are you saying that the Police will be called in this matter?

You had mentioned Dangala that you felt Negative energy surrounding this situation.

So I am wondering if the Police will be involved?"

Hmmm, you should read back to what I posted.. I never said he was going to fire people.

I said I saw him contacting you and talking/ offering you something in regards to work.

You asked me what the matter of the call was surrounded by and I said negativity at no time did I say what you posted above.

Victorious means the situation will end in a positive way for both of you.

• "Dangala, thanks for your comments, i was afraid if i was too straight forward and to the point with him he would become more hostile, but i guess if it was meant to be we never would have found ourselves in this current situation.

sad as it may seem as i do truly love him very much and would like nothing more than to work out our differences.

again thankyou

kerry x"

Don't settle for less because you are scared to be alone or because you are single or whatever is going on in that head of yours. Happiness is your if you believe you deserve it.

• i wish i new what was going on in this head of mind!! lol seems i just dont no which way is up at the moment.

• Thanks for the clarification Dangala 😉

• This post is deleted!

• Thanks Dangala - No problem. I expect he will have to move because I do not see him being able to pay his mortgage, bills etc. SInce he is essentailly broke and perhaps soon homeless, - it would be foolish of me to look at this as much more than a friendship. Anyone I get involved with had better have a well established income and be able to support himself. It doesn't matter what kind of connection we have - I have worked hard for where I have gotten for many years and made many sacrifices. I did not always do what I liked to do or go where I wanted to go - I made the appropriate sacrifices to get where I am now - my husband also- to a lesser extent -even if we are separated - I have to respect him for what he has done. If I were to foot the bill for someone's support - it would have to be for one of my kids not another adult who ignored a number of warning signs along the way and failed to take heed. I still like him and he is my friend. I will just leave it at that unless things change.

Wategirl - I would still love a reading form you - just to see if you pick up anything else - like maybe I will get a big fat raise, ditch thoughts of romance and relationships and just work til I can retire and become one of those crazy ladies that has a bevy of cats. ( A herd of cats? A flock of cats? A great many cats?) What do you think ?

• Thanks Dangala, I have just recently started working with people with disabilites an mental health issues doing holisitics, I am hoping to do this full time as I get much fullfilment from this. I have felt really low of late due to my feelings for this man. When you referred to me turning my back on a man due to past hurt is this him?? An also would you please tell me anything about my career as I am at crossroads between 2 careers but am hoping to eventually do holistics full time.

Thanks for your help Dangala I can't tell you how much this has helpled as I have felt really low lately an that's the negative you have from me! But am feeling bit better today:-)

thank for your time once again. Jenxxx

• Jennx the man I see is an earth sign or has many earth qualities, I see a Virgo.. or virgo qualities. He is very centred and respects the earth, animals and people. He lives by Karma. He will be your next serious love. He is near.

You will reach your goal and great respect with your career in Holistics. Keep working on yourself, and follow your intuition and heart. You will turn your life around.