HELP FOR EMPATHS.....

• one more that explains what you are going thru

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=12202&replies=1

• OH SPUNKYYYYYYYYY BRAIN FOG AND FARTS OM GOSH, JUST SPIT MY COFFEE ON THE FLOOR.....................ROTFLMAO...

I DO LOVE YOU LOL.....

SHEE

• Ha! Too funny! going to make me a cup now, be right back

• Thanks Love dribbled mine down my chin...lol.

• refresh my brain fibramialga is an inflammation of the what? I think

• Poetic Please if you will forgive my ignorance. I am curious as to how do we know if we are a Light Bearer or Blue Ray or? I guess I am not very educated in this realm and I do feel I am an empath as it hurts and laughs so vividly. Some of this just seems too cool to be me I guess. Seriously though how does one know what they are or what position? maybe a bad choice of wording. Blast I am not being clear..can you figure me out?lol Good luck with that.lol

• Fibro mutaes nerve endings, does infact mess with your hormonal balance and even though it is not an immune disorder things tend to start slowing down, we may not hold minerals and vitamins well anymore and depression and psycho behaviors begin when you have to crawl your bumm to the restroom. joints swell and dry out. We must eat right, sleep well....oh yes I almost forgot the chronic sleep disorder that comes with it. I do not go into REM unless I am having a dragon dream. We really need to be really tiny and never stop moving because when you do YOU ARE DOWN! Stress really affects the nerves...like electric shocks randomly. Sheila does this sound right? Oh yes and inflammation. Actually aqua therapy works really well I like to go out to the hot tub as often as possible. It is good me time too. But do meditate in there you fall asleep and try to kill yourself.lol

• I did not know I was a light bearer until a lady told me, Light Bearers help spread the "Christ Light" to mother earth and to Humanity, as I meditated over and over, I started to see the Light, inside of myself thats why our journeys are within, now I have guides showing me the way and guiding me. Blue Ray are a species of spirits incarnated into human bodies with special gifts like empaths, clairaudient (hearing), clairvisual, (seeing) and clair sentinent (knowing).

• Girl I'm still learning everyday, have a new friend on here who i a iight weaver, I had never heard of a light weaver but when I researched it, they have been around throughout history, amazing, they weave the light. The Light is From God, remember in the Bible, Jesus i the Light, The Truth and The Way.

• Wow, a lot to deal with, I had never heard of it unti the commercials, I'm sure Meditating would help because you will be out of your physical body somewhat, practice sending Healing :Purple Light through your body to.

• Some of it sounds like Old Age symptoms arthritus, dementia etc forget the spelling issues today

• Must be painful poor babies. Well we will find a cure the channelors say we will be able to heal ourselves in the future and people will be living to 150 years.

• Hey Feangic- (close enough) smile, you said something the other day about Baby Brooke, do you think she will be an Indigo?

• Read this one too, explains the light.

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=11754&replies=14

• I am so not educated here as far as names. But I feel she is much older and such a soft strength. I feel that she has a lot more "confidence", knowing. There is something special with her. I have always questioned other lives and yet I get a feeling she has been here a lot of times before. I pray they allow her to have her visions and conversations. I was always told to go find something to do my imagination was too busy meaning I was too bored...funny it never felt boring. I wish I could hold her...feel her. She is intriguing to me, to my visions of her. When I pray for Brooke I start off seeing the baby but she turns to a beautiful woman of around 25-30 ish with beautiful flowing gold hair. She wears a gown of white but softened with embroidery or trim of some kind...cannot see it too clearly. She is wise then beyond her "years" and there are others surrounding her ...they look up to her? she sits a little above them. I know it is her. These are the babes I would love to watch grow up.

• I'm GOING TO STEP OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE 🙂 ON THIS ONE ALSO POETIC ..ABOUT BABY BROOKLYNN,i HAVE FELT THIS FOR AWHILE, I BELIEVE ALSO THAT SHE IS AN OLD SOUL...SHE HAS TAUGHT ME ALLOT THAT I CAN;T GO INTO...BUT IT WILL BE REVEALED TO GRANDMA LINDA, AND MOMMY....BROOKLYNN HAS ALREADY EDUCATED THE DOCTORS, "SO YES A BEAUTIFUL SOUL, WHO HAS TOUCHED SO MANY LIVES IN HER LITTLE TIME SO FAR ON EARTH"...SHE IS MY LITTLE PRECIOUS HERO,"YEP BABY BROOKLYNN 🙂 IS A MIRRACLE...AND STILL IS:)

NAMASTE TO ALL

SHEE

• I looked up the indigo and found transparent and gold to be colors of aura ...thinking that maybe the gold hair and "softness" may be in play. She draws you in. She has so much to share...I wish to really hold her. I hope Grandma and mother are feeling her too.

• I hear you Sheila she has much to share. Me too, cannot go there but she is beautiful.

• Wow you should see her cousin absolutely gorgeous, ill post a pic Monday, you know they say the eye's are the windows to the soul and she has old eyes.

• BUMP