Feel So Alone

• Well I'm new here, so I wanted to say hi and to let you all know that I am a friendly person.

As of lately, I've noticed that I feel so alone. My ex and I broke up back in late July and it still hurts, although a spirit did tell me in my dream that he would come back. I don't really talk to my family for the fact that my mom and stepdad are going through a divorce and it really tore us up as a whole. I honestly haven't heard the words "I love you" in almost 4 months now, and it's really hard. My mom's presence even scares me, in which I can't be in the same room as she's in or else I'll start shaking from the really bad and negative vibes from her. I just wanted to know if things will get better soon?

• My dob is 07/13/1990 if that helps any.

• There is always potential for things to get better, always. 🙂 You just have to want it to get better and believe with all your heart that it will. Have faith that it will. Embrace the past and accept it, try to understand why certain things happened to you and then when you feel you understand and can see that all that happened was for your own personal growth, thank it and let it go.

Be open to new people, maybe start a hobby? You need to have positive balanced people around you. Hobbies are great because you get to meet new people with similar interests and you stop thinking about your life and concentrate on something that brings you pleasure.

Eating healthy, and exercising is great too! This is all needed for a balanced, harmonious life.

Take an interest in yourself, be kinder and nourish yourself. Don't feel bad for not wanting to around your parents, be a little selfish, and think of what you need but don't feel guilty for this.

We all have needs city girl, we all need to be a little selfish sometimes, otherwise we would all be sick with stress and negative vibrations from being too giving and not giving to ourself.

The words " I Love You" mean nothing if you don't love yourself. Find your inner guide, listen to it, respect it, and most of all love yourself.

You might ask yourself, why are things going so bad for me? It is because you are not following your inner voice, your intuition, the voice the universe gave you to help you along this life.

You must be honest with yourself and listen to your gut, listen.. and follow.

You will come out of this a bran new person, there is a bit of stress ahead if you let it consume you but if you stay focus and busy, you wont even feel it and you will be on your way to a new phase. You will be re - born.

Blessings xoxox

• Thank you very much for taking the time to answer me. I'll definitely start listening to my own intuition and start loving myself.