Arch Angel Michael

• Something told me to send my sister the picture of ArchAngel Michael. I have no idea why but I did it via Facebook as we can't see each other physically.

Anyone know why this might have happened or is it just me and my gut feelings again?

• Hello Fluffyuggs,

You did so through your own intutition. Your sister must be going through some personal problems that leave her with a lot of negative thoughts and feelings at this time and Arch Angel Michael is the protector to keep negative people and forces from invading our minds and psycic.

• Thank you for your response Shuabby 🙂

My sister is very guarded and doesn't talk about her personal problems at all.I think you are right she must need protection and I sense it. She hasn't got back to me yet which worries me.

I started tuning in and meditating this year, I wanted to make a deeper connection with spirit, the problem is I am having issues trusting my intuition. How do you go about trusting your intuition Shuabby?

• Hi, Don't be afraid to trust your intuition. I go thru this all the time. You really don't have to have a reason. Michael is a protector so it's always good to invoke his protection. You don't need a reason for that either. Hope you hear from your sister soon.