Friend died last week... can someone please give me some advice...

• My close friend died last week and I just cant seem to get my head around anything anymore.... I was starting a relationship that failed on the day he died too... My friends aren't here to support me and I really only have 1 person who is there for me.. My self destructive side is now coming out and I seem to be doing stupid things that are detrimenting my life... I really don't think I am coping with it all...

I just feel so alone and lost and I am really not sure what to do...

• Dear hiprincess,

What you are feeling is normal , alone and lost. What you need to do is go to a church and pray for peace within and for your friend to make a safe and fast trip to the other side. The relationship that you said you were starting was not meant to be as this man would lead you down a pathway of destruction which you are now starting to do on your own, Drinking or drugs will not give you peace within or without. A lot of people are alone and the most complaint that young and old alike have is that they are LONELY.

Look for a support group in your area to help you also. There is a man by the name of Mike that will be of help to you he feels like a spiritual man .

Now is the time for you to show the world what you are made of (testing) and just how well you can come through a mental battle and win. You will be of help to others by doing so, as I feel you in front of a group talking and telling them just how you made it through this rough spot of life.

Remember we are here for you but you need one on one up close and personal people to help you and I'm going to pray that you are lead stright to them.

God Bless

• Thanks Shauby - the 1 friend that is there is trying to get me to go to her spiritual church - but I really don't want to... I don't feel that is the answer for me....

I know I need personal contact but I am searching in the wrong places and can't find where I should be - and being at home by myself is not helping....

• Dear hiprincess,

God helps those whom help themselves, noting comes free in this lifetime. Your healing will take work on your part. Your friend is asking you to go to a spiritualist church with her, please do so as there will be healers there and people that can counsel with you. If you feel it is not the answer for you , why are you writing on this board? I'm spiritual and have gone to spiritual churches to learn and yes to heal also. Please just do not vent and wallow in your sorrow. Do something for yourself right away. I would love to hear back from you only if you have followed what spirit is telling me to give to you.

God Loves You Now Love Him Back