Gypsydreams ~ some insight please : )

• Hi gypsydreams, if you have the time I would like some insight please. I feel unsettled, not unhappy, just unsettled like I’m waiting for something to happen if that makes any sense. Work has me overwhelmed since lately work is consuming all of my time and affecting my personal life. I am thinking I need to switch jobs, the same career-just somewhere else. Will this work out for me? I'm thinking about making a move early next year.

Lastly, the relationship I’m in is lukewarm at best. He’s very sweet and loving but I question our long term stability and the one I love is emotionally unavailable so I’m moving on (trying at least and doing pretty well in my opinion) and I’m wondering how my love life will work out, if at all.

• Sorry I am EB 12/28/1979

my boyfriend DM 01/25/1974

• Hello Snowball 😄

I did a reading and this is what I received.

There will be some productive communication and activity in regards to your career next year a move will be a good choice.

This move will change the stagnant energies right out of your hair! You have nothing to fear or doubt, you are great at what you do and you will succeed, just think positive and believe in yourself.

There is some inner turmoil that needs to be addressed... Try to live in the now and not too much thinking.. thinking can sometimes cloud your judgement and create mental agitation.and make things more confusing.. specially if we keep thinking of past hurts and of past failures. Try to align your heart and mind into one.

This man is not for you, and I feel you know this... ask yourself why you are with him..

One cannot merge with another if their heart is not merging also..

Snowball you need a break, you need to become centred again.. you need time to heal and to move on but you must do this alone, not whilst with another.. dating and meeting up with friends is ok, but to be in a relationship when you are not whole is not helping you move on and cleanse your spirit, mind, and heart.

I sense some blockages and they need to be unblocked to regain balance, harmony and happiness. You can do this by being honest with yourself and maybe getting back to basics and giving love a break until you are ready.

There is nothing wrong with being picky, you know what you want, you know what makes you happy, go for it and don't settle until you find it.

All the best snowball I hope this made some sense. 🙂

Blessings xoxox

• This post is deleted!

• “your career next year a move will be a good choice.” You’ve made my day : )

“Try to live in the now and not too much thinking.. thinking can sometimes cloud your judgement and create mental agitation.” I actually laughed aloud when I read this because of its accuracy. My mind is ALWAYS going, my ex would say to me all the time “you think too much!” : ) and it does cause mental agitation (I couldn’t have picked better words).

“I sense some blockages and they need to be unblocked to regain balance, harmony and happiness.” I have not had a serious relationship since leaving my ex fiancé 6 years ago. During the 6 years, I dated but worked on improving myself. There were always interested suitors, but I never felt crazy about anyone until I met CP last year. I fell for him hard and fast, but the timing was wrong. Its hard for me to move forward mentally because I was SO SURE he was “the one,” but I can actually FEEL the blockage this “certainty” is causing.

“This man is not for you, and I feel you know this” – I do deep down.. after being single for so many years, I was beginning to wonder if something was wrong with ME lol and my boyfriend was and is super sweet and attentive and wanted me sooo badly so I caved and thought I could learn to love him, but I know deep down that something’s … off. I was OK being single the first year, the second, the third, but 6 years later and I am beginning to wonder if I am fated to a relationship where I AM loved but the love is not reciprocal.

EVERYTHING you said makes sense and I am so so grateful to you for taking the time to do this for me. I really appreciate it, you are truly gifted and I sincerely thank you.

• You are welcome dear. All the very best and blessings

xoxox 🙂