Captain, May I ask for a relationship scenario please?

• My birth date; March 23, 1978

His; May 24, 1973

• There is wariness and playful competition here in a relationship between you. A desire to work together is at the forefront but underlying power plays can create a difficulty in doing so. Open conflict however is usually absent. You two rarely get to feel completely comfortable with each other, however. Mutual respect is fought back at first; only later will appreciation of each other's talents and abilities emerge. If power games can be put side, the relationship may flourish in the area of physical activity, whether sports, sex or adventure. Business too can prosper. Normally, you will be more attracted to your friend with his flair and energy than he is to you. In fact, he may be quite daunted by your emotional complexity but eventually he may come to find you too fascinating to resist. At this point the pendulum cam swing the other way and he may come on too strong for you, offending your sensibilities or scaring you off. Given this to-and-fro tension, the relationship finds its greatest success in a working relationship where you two will be forced to spend some time together, getting to know each other. Only when you are on the same wavelength will love or marriage become at all possible.

• Thank you ever so very much Captain. We seem to share all things in common thus far and for a Gemini, he has become very confided in me. We seem to mesh together incredibly well, almost as kindred spirits.

He has already asked for a commitment of sorts from me. I was flattered to say the least. I think his fascination has already begun, thank you so very much. I am in great debt to you for all that you do. Karma must reward you kindly..

Sincerely,

LoveDetox

• You're welcome. All I want from karma is good friends. 🙂

• Captain, I just must update you on the relationship and all you have said about it.

When you said;

"There is wariness and playful competition here in a relationship between you. A desire to work together is at the forefront but underlying power plays can create a difficulty in doing so. Open conflict however is usually absent. You two rarely get to feel completely comfortable with each other, however. Mutual respect is fought back at first; only later will appreciation of each other's talents and abilities emerge. If power games can be put side, the relationship may flourish in the area of physical activity, whether sports, sex or adventure. Business too can prosper." (TheCaptain, 2010)

Outcome;

You have been quite correct in the scenario. Power games have not come into focus with either of us (which is good).

When you said that "You two rarely get to feel completely comfortable with each other, however. Mutual respect is fought back at first; only later will appreciation of each other's talents and abilities emerge" (TheCaptain, 2010)

You are precisely correct, that is exactly how our relationship started and now we do seem to appreciate each other in every way.

You also said;

"Normally, you will be more attracted to your friend with his flair and energy than he is to you. In fact, he may be quite daunted by your emotional complexity but eventually he may come to find you too fascinating to resist. At this point the pendulum cam swing the other way and he may come on too strong for you, offending your sensibilities or scaring you off. Given this to-and-fro tension, the relationship finds its greatest success in a working relationship where you two will be forced to spend some time together, getting to know each other. Only when you are on the same wavelength will love or marriage become at all possible. " (TheCaptain, 2010)

The Outcome;

He had come on very strong, in fact still is. However, we are now in a happy-committed relationship and he has already professed his love to me. I honestly do not know how he found me but I am glad he did, we are so meant for each other I can't even explain it.

I just want to thank you so much for sharing that reading with me. Thank you once again.

Sincerely,

LoveDetox

• You're very welcome - thanks for the feedback and update.