Need help on reading

• Hi guys...

I'm an aquarius born february 9, 1980.

Can you help me?

I feel like my life got hit by a lot of unfortunate, bad luck and probably misery for 1,5 years now. From 2009 to this 2010. It feels like all my good fortune will backfire as badluck and misery came even worse. Although i tried to keep a calm and deal with it as i could.

Is there something wrong with me or something that i do. Or is there a way out of this, cause the best thing that i can do right now is tryin meditation and hypnosys to reduce the damage on me (although I can't say much with my messed up undrstanding on those 2.) Even when in my love life all i get is disaster.

Pls help me... I need someone who can at least point me in the right direction.

Thank you for your kind attention and help.

P.S. Off the topic :I once heard from a friend that great misfortunes will come for us first before we unlock psychic ability... Is it true?

• Azzure,

I'm an aquarius born february 9, 1980: you can expect a smoothing out of affairs in the realms of work and health. However, if you have had bad or negative habits in these areas or if your lifestyle has included any activities which have intentionally or inadvertently hurt others, you may have to settle your accounts. Whatever happens, see that as a guidepost to make corrections in your path. This will cause a settling of all affairs and at the same time bring some much needed peace into your life. If, during that time, you take some time to tune in to your deepest thoughts and feelings, you may become aware of a special message for you that comes from inside. This message may lead you to perform a special mission in your life, one that uplifts others in some important way.

Can you help me? Open your heart and give your love to someone you are in love with.

Is there something wrong with me or something that i do: Yes.

Or is there a way out of this: No.

Pls help me...: you are seeing only your own worries and cares.

need someone who can at least point me in the right direction: find your balance between contact and withdrawal, your natural rhythm of going out and going in.

Thank you for your kind attention and help: and do this without impeding and restricting others.

great misfortunes will come for us first before we unlock psychic ability... Is it true? Yes.

When you cannot figure something out you say, “Perhaps it is a coincidence” – but be not the type of woman to leave a thing so easily. Look into the matter as far as you can, then you will be able to look as far as you want.

• hanswolfgang,

Thank you for your insight on this. I was thinking something about making peace with myself. but i don't know where to start. And you suddenly show me something. A Start point. Thank you. I'll try to sort things up with my self, people around me, and see where this will get me.

You say something about message that leads to special mission in my life... What do you mean, i wonder... may i get an advice on how to recognize this message. Because we sometimes can't differentiate between deepest thought and illusion than came from the bottom of your heart.

I have a girl that i love but you know when i open my heart to her... well this is embarrassing... I seems to be rejected by her. so to say she broke my heart. Now all i can do is trying my best to repair our relationship by being ordinary friends again.. Is that OK or can you tell me the best way to deal with this... Thanks.

Can you tell me a bit about contact and withdrawal... This one got me confused what natural rhythm your talking about? Does it has something to do with life and karma ? or something else...

Anyway, I'll at least start thinking about improving my lifestyle like you suggested...

Thank you for your help on this... It help me a lot already.

• Azzure,

What do you mean, i wonder: a message that leads you on the path of your heart. You have to decide between your mind and your heart.

may i get an advice on how to recognize this message: search for harmony.

Is that OK: no.

or can you tell me the best way to deal with this: get on your own way following your own light and be ready to meet someone who loves you, so that you can love her too.

Can you tell me a bit about contact and withdrawal: this is natural, like a flower that opens in the morning and closes in the evening. So if you are open, be in contact, and when you are closed, then be alone. Many people are so reverse, the do the opposite, be not one of them. Be in love with sincerity.

This one got me confused what natural rhythm your talking about? Be aware of your heart. If it is closing, and this does happen, than remain at distance, withdraw, be alone. But if your heart opens, then get close and be in contact.

Does it has something to do with life and karma ? No.

or something else...:yes.

Love brings many gifts, unaccountable gifts

an unending procession of gifts

these are a few of the gifts of love

one becomes just -- only love can be just

love cannot be unjust by its very nature

it cannot harm, it can only help

it cannot be prejudicial;

it is absolutely impartial

it never uses the other as a means.