Has anyone been told they are pregnant?

• Hello All,

I wanted to know if anyone has been told prior to being able to test that they where pregnant? I have many friends who have abilities and about a week ago strange things where happening # 1 my husband told me your pregnant and its a boy # 2 My friend calls me and tells me there is a pregnancy around you and they are all around me to because I have had 3 people in the last couple hours tell me that they are pregnant ( i laughed it off like yeah right I have heard that before) # 3 We where going over some paperwork with this guy we just meant doing a loan mod and he says so do you have kids and my husbands says not yet and he says r u sure u aren't soon? (whatever that meant) # 4 - Another friend of mine I went to his house and he says r u adopting a baby are having a baby or something you have it on ur shoulder (now he said adopting cause he is a advocate of adoption) # 5 Another friend of mine that i hadn't talked to in over a year emails me and says your pregnant ( i laughed at her too)

Now mind you I would love nothing more to be pregnant and have my son but i dont want to be disappointed either. It is also to early to test due to period a week away.

Has anyone ever had this happen and it be true????

All responses would be appreciated

Thank you very much 🙂

Mel

• Hi Mel,

I have predicted a lot of my friends and familys pregnacy's before they were even pregnant or when it was too early to tell lol I usually dream about their death and that to me signify's a birth or have seen it in the cards. I havn't been wrong yet.

I'm sure you can take a pregnacy tests now and find out for sure.

Aly

• Here's my story. One weekend my husband I decided to go to the pier and walk around a local beach area near our house. There was tent set up and the sign Palm readings 10.00. Just for fun I went in, she took one look at my hands and said, "You are with child." I started laughing because I had just had what I thought was my cycle. I walked outside back to my husband and told him what she said and he laughed also.

Two weeks later I found out at the time she read my palm I was only 7 or 8 days pregnant.

Weird but true.

• lol it's funny you ask this...

back 4 years (almost 5 now) It was Thanksgiving and we had a 4 month old little boy and a 2 year old little boy... We went to my husband's Aunt's house for Thanksgiving dinner and I wasn't feeling well (headache and tired) well his other Aunt was late getting there and when she did she walked in straight to me and said "so when's the baby due?" to which I replied "I'm not pregnant!"

On December 30th I had to take my hubby to the ER for his knee... there was NO ONE there... so I decided to get checked out for my sinus infection that I had instead of waiting 2 weeks to see my doctor...

Well wouldn't you know... they tested me "just to be safe" and sure enough I was pregnant... 4 weeks to the day... I got pregnant approximately on 12/2/04 and she had asked me when I was due on 11/25 almost a full week before I got pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I have a similar-but-different story. A few people with abilities told me a few months ago that I would be pregnant this month. I say 2 psychics at a fair today, one couldn't get a definitive time but said 6-12 months for either conception OR birth. The other one said I wasn't pregnant now but I would be by the end of the year and saw a miscarriage MAYBE before that, and my first baby would be a boy? I am usually self intuitive, and honestly I feel pregnant now, I think I am having implantation bleeding, and I think the baby will be a girl. But no psychic can see this! I feel a bit confused! I don't put all my eggs in one basket so to speak but I thought if I was pregnant now one of the psychics would have picked up on it. Maybe they weren't genuine, I don't know. Can anyone shed any light on this for me? Cheers!

• Yeah, my friend i also told her that she was pregnant and that it was a girl but she also didn;t believe me and she had a baby girl 8 1/2 months later.....

• Hi everyone,

I just had a similar experience today, googled it and came across this forum. I'm hoping one of you can make some sense of this since it's all new to me.

So my husband and I are trying to get pregnant, just started this month. I can't test yet because if I am pregnant it would only be 8 days or so at the most.

My husband and I went for lunch yesterday and today he says he "just knows" I'm pregnant because my aura was different in the restaurant yesterday. When I asked him what does it look like (dumbfounded because he never told me he can see aura's?) he says it's "bright and shiny" and he knows for sure that I'm pregnant.

Does this make any sense? I would like to be open to psychic experiences but don't know if I should believe this? Does it sound plausible?

Thanks for reading this 🙂

• Last fall I was having these thoughts of being pregnant. I was told by a doctor that I couldn't have children so I never used birth control with my boyfriend. We were together off and on for five years and no birth control. I walked by his aunt and a voice in my head said, "we are going to be family for a moment". I was having all these thoughts going through my head about pregnancy and one night (we were broke up for about one week) as I was in bed I had his scent drift by and I knew something was up. The next day I woke with a thought that I better get into the doctor and then I found out I was pregnant. I figure I got pregnant the last time we were together. Then weeks went by and I had a dream that I put the baby in a old fashion stroller and a couple walked off with her and then another dream I was holding an big egg in my hand (the size of a football) and I threw it in the woods and said, I won't be needing that anymore. I was having symptoms of pregnancy but I felt that I didn't have a life in me. Somethng deep down told me that I wasn't pregnant anymore. So I went in for an ultra sound and all I had was the sack in me with no egg. That is why I was still having symptoms of pregnancy. So no baby but I do know for sure that it was a girl and I have had dreams of her lately. Another "funny" thing too is that before I got pregnant I said to myself that I would experience pregnancy before my 40th birthday and my due date would have been one day before my birthday.

• yes. I have had dreams about babies and sure enough the person I dreamed about was pregnant and I knew before they knew! I have done this since age of six. Not unusual in my experiences.

• I just had a psychic reading done and was told I would be pregnant in 2 months. I don't understand how as to I am on a high dose birth control and tak it consistanly. Does anyone think it's still possible? Thanks 😃

• I when to Edinburgh for my wedding anniv, and passed a book shop which were doing aura photography, so had to get it done, the guy asked could he do a reading while we were waiting, he asked me was a trying for a baby, and laughed and said what do you think this weekend in Edinburgh is for!!!! He laughed and said, your grandmother says August will be lucky for you (Aug is my birthday month and my grandmothers) I fell pregnant in August, the very next month.

On my 2nd pregnancy, I had a reading and the psychic asked did I want to know what the sex of the baby was, before I could answer she said, your grandmother says you already know what it is!!!! (so true!!!!! my mil asked me why I was convinced it was a boy, and I told her, I just know!!) I said I have a feeling, so she said, your grandmother is holding up a blue ribbon (that just confirmed mothers intuition) and yes I had a beautiful baby boy.

Another strange thing, when expecting my 1st, her due date was 15th May, I kept saying that the baby will be born on or 1 day away from a family members birthday (dont ask me why) everyone thought this was very strange, anyway she was born 5 weeks early on the 15th April, 1 day after her daddys birthday (14th!!!!).

😉

• This post is deleted!

• I've had a strange incident myself. I took my younger sister to a palm reading lady, thinking it would be fun for her (my sister). We walked in and the lady looked at me and said "it's a boy", i argued saying that the ultra-sounds keep showing that its a girl. She seemed really confused and kept looking at me. I told my mom what happened and she said when I told her I was having a girl "it's not what [she] felt". So I have the doctors telling me i'm having a girl and a physcic is telling me other wise. I don't really know what to think. I have heard of couples who were told one gender through-out the pregnancy, then were told something else the last mnute. I'm wondering if that's how it's going to be for me... I just don't want a baby boy coming home to all PINK (or vise-versa)!!!

• some women have this look in the early days of pregnacy I cant describe it so it could be that is what was picked up so to speak. also the EPT pregnancy test is pretty accurate these days you can usually pick up a positive after 4 or 5 days also a blood test can tell very early on

best wishes to you all!!!