Job search.... at desperate stage

• Dear Shaubby, I would really appreciate your insight. I have been looking for a full-time job for almost 2 years now. I am passionate about working in community work, but I have widened my perimeters just to get into something, somewhere I may able to just get a start! I am feeling extremely despondent, and even though I have had 3 interviews of late, which I realise is better than not getting an interview, which was the case for a long time, but I still can't get a door to open for me. I would sincerely appreciate your viewpoint. Thanking you

Kind regards

Italiana girl

• i am not a psychic just wanted to suggest manifesting, visualization and raising vibration for your situation to help you attract one

• Dear Waterfountain

Thank you for your response and positive thoughts. It is always great when people reach out to each other.

• Dear Hanswolfgang

I am at a very bad spot in my life. For the last two years I have been looking and looking for work, but to date have not been able to secure a full-time job. I am very pro-active, and most of the time I am positive, but it is now starting to get me, and I am feeling very despondent. I WONT give up, .. my motto is ' Fall down seven times, get up eight' - (Japanese proverb) BUT I am getting scared that Nothing is ever going to change... Do you see a light at the end of the tunnel for me? I am very aware that you have a lot of insight and I would be Extremely grateful if you looked at my situation. My b/day is January 4th 1956.

Thanking you

Kind regards

Italianagirl