Candy Hunt of 2010!

• Thanks! 🙂

• Hi, Everyone. You made my day with the hints. Great. May good Karma come your way. Happy Halloween! Carol

• Finding candy has always been meaningful. It makes me happy to receive such a tasty gift. Thanks for all of your help, may good Karma come your way!!!

• This one took me a while, but I found it! I had to combine a few clues to make it easier. Thank you all!

• Thank you all- for the hints/ help. This was so much fun!

I first got confused with the brain tickler and I found some very enjoyable games, but no candy.

I finally found it- it is all about the "gifts" and the "hunt" after all.

• Thanks for the gift! It was very meaningful.

• Well, flowsco - I got lost in the "wrapping", but moonwinddreamer helped get it through my thick skull! (I like garage sales too. Who knows what meaningful treasures you find in someone else's junk?)

• @ Ketirasp

I am little surprised and happy that it was a real brain tickler. I thought using the word unwrapping is a straight referral to gift.

Yet glad with moonwinddreamer's nudge you and the other's got it. 2 more days to go!!

• Flowsco, the unwrapping was the lead I needed to find the answer and that's what lead me to the answer.

• Well, I must be particularly dense this morning, because even though I seem to understand the "meaning" of the "gifts" these clues are to all of us, I still can't find it. I'll keep trying, but life goes on and I'll have to call it quits soon.

• You'll find the "needful things" at the bottom of the Karma Coins

• Found it. Was trying to get to that page by an indirect route and you have to use the front door, so to speak.

• Wondering what to spend my coins on. I prefer the tarot card and astrology readings. Any suggestions?

• Today's hunt (30-10):

Compare to the others ...right now I am the centre of attention

You know me in two different forms

Either way when you get me mad I am deadly

Happy Hunting ( I hope this one is a bit easier)

• TY for all of your hints!

I'm thinking scorpio=deadly will have to go check everything out!

Umm I guess I have been away for awhile, not sure this is easier lol!

• Flowsco-

Thanks again.. Yes Scorpio is deadly and the center of attention this month.

gemmygirl- you confused me so much, I thought that was another clue.. I wish you just said it was just a question and not a hint.. I spent so much time going all over the place.

Ok- yes there are other things to buy with karma coins- such as Feng Shui , I Ching and Numerology Reports.

I also know they have a tarot "stuff" shop online, but I am not sure if they use karma coins there.

Maybe someone else may know that for sure and help out.

• Another great clue...this one was too easy!!! Happy Halloween and thanks for all the great tips and hints!!!! Blessed Be...

• @ Gypsy65

LOL...yeah...felt a lil guilty of what happen yesterday. (headaches, getting tangled up in wrapping...you name it...lol)

I will see what I can come up with tomorrow...

• @librasunited-sorry, didn't mean to confuse anyone. So many people has already posted hints before me, I figured everyone knew what page the candy was on. So I guess it's my turn to experience karma, cause I can't find the candy anywhere this morning LOL

• been searching the site for over an hour now i cant find the candy.... twaz easy yesterday