Candy Hunt of 2010!

• i appreciate the hints as i am always unsuccessful in finding the candy on my own...it is good to challenge us, though...

• I am having trouble with this clue also. Can't seem to figure it out.

• I cant seem to figure it either. Ive checked all the possible Scorpio things. Maybe I'm missing something, or its not even Scorpio.

• The candy this morning is around zodiac central then follow the clue that Flowsco has given. Good luck and blessed be to all. Have a great Hollows Eve!!

• Wow! I thought todays clue was harder than yesterday and I am a Scorpio! I could only find it by going into a different way "generally" speaking! Hope that helps!

• Wow! I guess this is a real illustration for how differently us humans process information.

Yesterday's clue I got right off the bat (pun!). It was literal, and I was a little surprised by the confusion. Which is why I wasn't led into thinking gemmygirl's post was a clue. One, she didn't say it was, and two, it was way too broad.

TODAY however! hehe. I saw your clue when it came up after midnight. I did all sorts of things--I went to the "center" of menus. I thought, "Well, Halloween in the center of attention... huh?" lol Then I had to give up knowing the thread would grow with more hints and then I went to sleep. Then I wake to see plenty of people saying they got it right away! Doh! 😉

Shows how differently we all perceive things, eh?

In any case, you rock for finding it so fast, Flowsco! Thanks!!!!

• Succotash-

I got today's clue in about 30 seconds..

However, as you said- it depends on how you interpret things.

I understood that the Gemmygir's is a clue, because this thread is about clues, not other things.

IF there was a clue on what she said, it meant that is that the candy is NOT in astrology and tarot anymore.

So please, if you are NOT posting clues say so, because otherwise is pretty much assumed is a clue.. why else will we post here for?

• Because this is about having fun? That's why one would post here? 🙂

• Samandy thanks for the additional clue, made it a snap 🙂

• I finally found the candy. Thanks everyone for the help and hints. Its exactly as Samandy says.

• Well, it may be easy for you-all, but I've look in Zodiac Central and adjoining topics within "generally" speaking. But, still no candy. Have checked back at those mentioned as giving clues, but I'm still getting nowhere. Would someone please give another clue for those of us who are dense today?

• Well, i've done it again. After I submitted my failure to find the candy, I then go back and find it. This is just too weird. Where I found it I've been several times before but didn't find the candy, and now I do.

• Thanks all for the second clue I had a hard time until Samandy cleared things up! Good Karma to all of you:)

• Still didn't find it today...any more clues?

• Found it! Changed from Safari to Firefox, then the page came up! Thanks for all the clues!

• Todays one 31/10/10 yoiu are going to LOVE this one, thats the best hint I can give you 🙂

• Todays one 31/10/10 yoiu are going to LOVE this one,,specially if you LOVE psychic links thats the best hint I can give you 🙂

had to add the extra bit, due to no edit button on post 😉

• I can't believe this week is over..

No more candies after today 😞 Do they have this hunt for Thanksgiving or Christmas? Does anyone know?

Yes I got it!. It is about "readings" indeed.

• Ah...I see that it's found. Yet for the ones that like a tickler (my last chance to tease) ..here goes.

Today's and final hunt (31-10):

Questions, questions and still wondering how the hunt will end.

Seeking for answers, trusting a vision.

Is it or not set in stones how fast I will be satisfied with the information that is given.

Happy Hunting!!!

Thank you all it was fun being up here for the hunt. Perhaps when another one is up I will be back. Happy Halloween.

• @ succotash

Wow! I guess this is a real illustration for how differently us humans process information.

Yesterday's clue I got right off the bat (pun!). It was literal, and I was a little surprised by the confusion. Which is why I wasn't led into thinking gemmygirl's post was a clue. One, she didn't say it was, and two, it was way too broad.

TODAY however! hehe. I saw your clue when it came up after midnight. I did all sorts of things--I went to the "center" of menus. I thought, "Well, Halloween in the center of attention... huh?" lol Then I had to give up knowing the thread would grow with more hints and then I went to sleep. Then I wake to see plenty of people saying they got it right away! Doh! 😉

Shows how differently we all perceive things, eh?

In any case, you rock for finding it so fast, Flowsco! Thanks!!!! <

I am so glad you said this because I saw it the same way. And believe me I was tempted often enough to clarify. Yet I thought Tarot’s clue aren’t all clearer. And I (we) try to make the person still hunt and have fun.

Yet this also shows how good a person knows the tarot site yes or no and yes how differently we all perceive things in general.

I love puzzles like scrabble etc. So playing with the words that could have a double meaning or is a diversion/derivation are things I would go with.

Just to explain a bit: “compare to the others” and “center” where the biggest clue. The rest where giving a helping hand.

Compare to the others…was pointing to the Signs which is the Zodiac.

And center was pointing to central. Now this one had a double meaning/purpose also pointing to Scorpio. Me being a Scorpian was the extra nudge.

I am not going to disclose all tactics otherwise next time there isn’t any fun in the hunt.

@ HPriestess

>I can't believe this week is over..

No more candies after today :( Do they have this hunt for Thanksgiving or Christmas? Does anyone know?<

Hi girl, I have been naughty hiding up here. I hope all of you are fine.

Uhmm regarding the hunts. I have no idea if there will be more this year since it was “slim” this year with hunts. So it’s a matter of peaking on the main page and keeping fingers crossed.

Give my love to the felines...and I am off the board again after today. Happy Halloween if you are celebrating it. Hugssssssss