Candy Hunt of 2010!

• Flowsco, I was having so much fun, kinda like a scavenger hunt. I'm glad to see you here. It is just my personal opinion that hints are more fun than being told specifically where it is. I never meant to bring anything but fun here.

• Thank you Spiritual Archaeologist for your guidance and assistance.

• Thank you for the great hint Moonwinddreamer!

• I have looked EVERYWHERE....I still can't find it!!! 😞

• @Poeartemer: go back a page. Someone posted the link.

waves index finger at SpiritualAdvisor I don't like being LED to the right place, so this is a warning: No more links! However, I can't fault you if you tell which tab to use. Please try to do that in the future; the fun is in the Hunt!

If anyone is confused on what to look for, click the pumpkin at the top of any page, then click on the "Candy Hunt" link.

• Okay today's (26-10) hunt for the ones that likes to have a brain buster...lol

Witches are part of Halloween.

Where I am from we call them Heks.

So where did she hide my grams of candy?

Because all those horizontal & vertical "sticks" are worth searching.

Happy hunting. ( I hope it's not too hard).

• @ Notshy

"Flowsco, I was having so much fun, kinda like a scavenger hunt. I'm glad to see you here. It is just my personal opinion that hints are more fun than being told specifically where it is. I never meant to bring anything but fun here"

Hi...I am not around for too long just for this hunt. And I do agree but not everyone has been around by the previous hunts which mostly I used to start like topic starter. So others might not know how to go about it. But you can "guide" someone to how it could be than giving them the feeling that they are messing with your fun.

Well that it the feeling I got from a few responses. And this is my personal opinion. 😉

I have made up a storyline for the hint. Tarot do give hints also on Facebooks. That's another option.

Happy Hunting and see you around and be well.

Flow.

• Thaks for that clever hint. Read it about 5 times and then got it 😉 🙂

• @ effy85

LOL...okay...if you got it then others will..

• OMG, you give the best clues. I had to read it a couple of times also then it really stood out. Thanks for your help.

Coin Blessings to you.

• Took me a time too to put the Heks (Dutch for Witch) with the gram and find hexagram....and then where there might be lots of 'sticks' shown!

• Thanks!

• What a great clue! Thanks so much 🙂

• ....and thank YOU, Purplequeen, for helping me find where it was! I would have gone German (which uses a word with the same root for "Witch"), but with a little browsing, I found it!

• I hoped I didn't give it all away - tried to keep some intrigue!! But I found it hard!!!! LOL

Could well be the same in German - very similar languages (although the Dutch would rather you didn't tell them that!! LOL) - I am English, but live in Holland!

• Thanks for the clue, took me a little bit but found it. that was fun.

• Thanks for the clue, I had no trouble at all! 🙂

• Thanks Flowsco for the Brain tickler for today's candy! I prefer the hints like you gave-feels like I have done a little bit of work for it anyway! Thanks again!

• Got the part about hexagrams, but not the part about vertical and horizontal sticks. When I looked up daily hexagram, no candy. So is there another place where hexagrams are shown?

• Okay, I found the candy and how it all ties into the sticks--what threw me was the reference to vertical & horizonal sticks.

How do people initially find the candy, there's so many places to look. Thanks all. Tried to do this yesterday, but could get into the forum with the clues for some reason then. I so look forward to the hunts!