{gypsy dreams}

• Hello Jenna, I am so glad you are doing better.I am very proud of you girl! Sorry to hear about your hubbies nose.. OUCH! Hope you get your dog back soon!!!

My weekend was OK, I had a quiet one. No dramas and no complaints. It's been raining here non stop, not that it bothers me, I actually like the rain.

Let us start on your reading. 🙂

1. Positives - Energies will be definitely flowing in accordance to your raising power within yourself. This position will be an adventure with the capacity to go all the way to the top if you choose to. You are a fast learner and vigilant.

2 Obstacles - You are a hard worker BUT try not to give too much of yourself to others.Concentrate on your work, if others ask for help by all means help them but don't take on their burdens and give too much of yourself to help them, as this can cause you to burn out. Your selfless nature can be an obstacle in the work place as you attract incompetent people to you. If you are going to work with someone as in a partnership make sure they are also pulling their weight and you are not doing ALL the work.

3 - You will learn a lot from this position. There will be a transformation where you will look at your career in a totally different light. This will be welcomed by you as you will be in harmony with yourself. What is old will give way to new and there wont be unnecessary struggle on your part.

Love and light Jenna xoxox