{gypsy dreams}

• This post is deleted!

• Hello Jenna.. breath and relax and read back through this whole thread if you can? The only thing I picked which is new, was blockages and delays in regards to pregnancy. Everything else I saw was the same as it was before. Yes there is a pregnancy soon, there is potential but there may be delays. .. also NOTE- it is not good to do many readings on the same subject, it gets confusing, as the cards start to speak on a deeper level. Readings are also not set in stone, as we all have free will, things CAN change if the person changes course etc.. In my experience they don't change much because people have the habit of not wanting to change or change course hence the readings usually come to pass. What the cards were saying is, " Don't be anxious and just BE" about the pregnancy. Hope that clears things up....

About your husband, again, read back through this whole thread, I haven't told you anything different in the last reading. The cards have indicated most times (in this thread) in regards to how things "might" play out if you let your fears and insecurities take over. .. again I urge you to read back.

You say "As far as me and my husband you said everything was good and I didnt have anything to worry about that he loves me and aint going anywhere?! " .... I said, things will be OK if you keep your insecurities and fears in check. He wont go anywhere IF you can handle his baby coming in to his life and other issues you seem to have things will go ok..

About the soul mate thing... do you believe people come to our life to teach us lessons and to make us grow and mature and become more wise? I need your take on what a soul mate is to get into my last reading about your husband.

Jenna these readings are deep, the cards go very deep and if you ask questions like " Is my husband my soul mate?" You need to be able to handle what the cards say. Because the cards speak in a deeper level, almost a different language. and only people who are honest with themselves can learn something with what the cards have to say. Another NOTE - Don't depend on readings for your own happiness.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Dearest Jenna,..there is no need for apologies. I am not upset or anything like that. The truth is things are not well for me at the moment hence why I hardly come online much. It's a testing time for me.

I hope you and your family are doing well. Did you hear back from your eldest son yet about him coming to stay?

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Jen , Hope all is going well for you and your family. :).... I don't mind you asking Shuabby or any of the other lovely people in this site for answers. That is what this place is for.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hello Jenna 🙂 ..hope all is well for you. Please don't worry about me, I am ok, just going through some things but like all things this too shall pass.

• This post is deleted!

• Hey jenna. The reading I did for you last time about this still stands, as I received the same cards as the last reading.

There is an imbalance of sorts with both you and your partner, this is shown by The Temperance card reversed. Could it be he might have a problem getting you pregnant mentally or and physically for whatever reason? Or maybe your body is not up to it at this present time. Once you let go of expectations, become more flexible and stop being anxious about the future and and learn to relax your mind and body it will happen. There is a lot of nervous energy around you about this situation, there is also a lot of fear. These energies don't help matters. Bottom line, there is an imbalance somewhere either with you or your partner, maybe you should see a doctor about it so they can guide you on when it is the best time to try etc..

As I said before, a reading is an indication of what can happen if the person keeps on that same course, when people change course the prediction changes also.

• http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=11543&replies=10

Please read The Captain's posts in this thread I feel this explains my last sentence in the last post better.

• This post is deleted!

• wow Jenna, just came in to check on you and see how you are, and i see you had all your posts removed from this thread. Sad to see. Ah well. Goodluck with everything.