{gypsy dreams}

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hey jenna just passing by I am burnt out today so hope to catch up soon. I think I will take my docs advice and just rest for a few days and do absolutly nothing. I seriously need it. Take care xox 🙂

• gypsydreams, I'm sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Yes, PLEASE take care of yourself and I will be sending healing energy your way.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Thank you so much for the well wishes and healing Notshy and Jenna. How sweet and kind of you both. 🙂

I am feeling better this week! Hope all is well.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hey Jenna lol.. oh dear,.. your job sounds busy. Maybe you should stick to your own tasks and let others carry on with their own responsibilities? Or is assisting these people part of your job?

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hey Jen jen, There is a woman around you.. she is earthy, she had a hard life, she was burdened.. deep down she was an adventurer , a free spirit, but never got to live her dreams, got tided down and then was too scared to leave her environment. Fear blew her fire out. She looks out for you and your babies.

• This post is deleted!

• I am glad you spoke to your boss and got things fixed.. it sounded like you were swamped with other people's work!. I have been taking it slow, I have a few issues to deal with of late, so just trying to deal with all that. Hopefully matters will gain some balance soon...

Hope all is well with you and you are not thinking too much lol

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hey .. I do see some blockages with you getting pregnant, These are emotional blockages. Emotions and stress can sometimes make it hard for women to get pregnant. The cards indicated delays in this area due to stress and the lack of relaxation. So maybe work on relaxing more and not thinking about it? Thinking about getting pregnant or being anxious about it can actually hinder the whole process. I also read back and I saw your question about if he will be the man you want him to be if you have this baby? The answer is no. He will not change. Cards indicate he believes he doesn't need to change who he is.. The one change which is possible is within you. as with all of us, we are the only one's who can change our circumstance, whether it is by communicating or leaving the situation and moving on.

Now about your husband. Yes he is your soul mate in the sense that he is here to teach you a few lessons. ( all soul mates are here to teach us lessons) One of the main lessons is letting go of fear and the lesson of death. Endings as such. He will push all your buttons until you have enough.. it will take a while though for you to say enough is enough because you are scared of letting go. Your relationship can be saved but it will take drastic change on both parts for this to happen. End of next year you might start to wonder what else is out there.

Cards indicated there will be obstacles between you both. The next few months will be hard if you let your insecurity and fear of losing him overwhelm you. Specially when his baby is born. It will be a very delicate time and your handling of it will be imperative to the outcome. The pressure seems to be on you. The advice card is indicating you to ask yourself. " Is it worth it"?

As for your son, I did a reading on him earlier ( Read back) I got the same result, he is near you.. I don't like to do timings but the cards indicate he will end up living with you soon.

• This post is deleted!