Reading here please

• I would love a reading. 5-20-73, Fred

• Please someone anyone. Love reading would be awesome.

• You need to let go of the past and follow your instincts. stop thinking so much. The are helpful influences all around you but you are blind to them because you are thinking too much about unnecessary issues and issues which should have been put to rest which are cloud ing your path.

Let go of the past, learn from it, thank it for opening your eyes and try moving forward.

• This post is deleted!

• Wow so true. On letting go I wonder if it means letting go of my daughters mother because I still have feelings for her or does it mean to let go of the feeling I feel because I always think she is already involved with someone. I ask her all the time and she swears up and down no one is involved. Its so hard because I know I deserve love at its fullest.

• "On letting go I wonder if it means letting go of my daughters mother because I still have feelings for her"

" or does it mean to let go of the feeling I feel because I always think she is already involved with someone."

Both. šŸ™‚

• Hi Gypsydreams,

can i be a pain and get a quick reading for the girls at work they want just an idea but are too scared to do this themselfs and since im a user i suggested doing it for them, they dont have any questions just want an idea. if this is too many to do dont worry about it but many thanks in advance for your time and effort in undertaking this for me

Em šŸ™‚

Roslyn Janette Wolter 16/03/1956

Lisa Janet Wolter 02/03/1989

Erin Stolzenhein 05/08/1986

Emma-Louise Campbell 05/01/1984 (me)

• Roslyn - .. .. you are a natural healer and attract people who are in need. your non judgemtal nature makes people feel at ease . a young person will come to you in need of help in the next coming months. Success without much effort in future, your circumstances will be changing for the better, you entering a great phase of understading yourself and others.

your vibrations are attracting good energies towards you.

Lisa - there needs to be less negative thinking. when we expect the worst all

the time we end getting what we wish. Stop judging yourself so harshly.

Your wishes will be acomplished once you tame those negative thoughts.

You are wise for your age and full of courage and lust for life. once you stop struggling

with yourself, balance, harmony and wisdom will come. Accept who you are. You have a bright future ahead.

Erin- A wonderful time ahead. full of happiness and joy. You will get your wish

and then some. discard old ideas and values which were not yours but put on your

shoulders by others. Rejoice in the joy that will come, because your vibrations are

wonderful and thus attracting great things to you. Try not to cling to anyone or anything, just flow, be free and empty, so when the end comes you wont struggle you will accept.

Emma - you are entering a time were you feel ok being you, you are gaining inner stength and clarity. be careful not to think too much though, thinking with the head is good but also use the heart for balance.You have the skills sharpness and intelligence to get what you want, reach out for that goal, you will succeed. You inspire people to be who they really are by having faith in yourself and your beliefs. There will be a stroke of luck in the near future, a break through this could be related to your career.

======

These are the energies I picked up, of course no reading is carved in stone as we all have free will and any action can change future energies.

Blessings xoxox

• Gypsydreams, could you Please give me a reading for the month of November.

I would like some predictions for this month please.

April 21,1973

Thanks In Advance

• Hello Pilot šŸ™‚

ok, so, November ... I see you are going to start to be more passionate about what you want. Taking the bulls by the horn so to speak. This is a brilliant attitude and it will take you far.

Let go of the old ideas that are stagnant. Be who you are, simple, just flow and be in the moment, don't stress about tomorrow, the universe is taking care of you even if you don't see it, you are safe. Forget yesterday that is done, dusted and finished.

There will be a lot of contemplation and soul searching, there is bondage with the material plane... I see shackles and bondage. You can set yourself free if you choose, these restraints are done by your subconscious for fear of letting go. Trust the universe it will bring you what you need if you accept and are willing and open to receive.

In regards to love you don't have to control every detail to get what you want. Patience and letting things happen on their own accord will be very fruitful. We are not the master of love and lust but we can manage it the way we want, we make the choice in the end but we can't master it or control it.

I feel you will be turning a new leaf next month, you will be more open to the universe, to love and to your intuition. A new spiritual path awaits.

Blessings xoxox

• I am glad to see that November will bring about good changes. Thanks for your wonderful Insight šŸ™‚

In regard to love, do you see me reconnecting with my friend (G)?

• hi Gypsy dreams,

many thanks for doing that for me, ill pass them onto the girls, im sure that will be excited

and many thanks for mine too

Em šŸ˜‰

• Hi Gypsy Dreams,

I was wondering if I could get a reading in regards to my love life, what I should do in regards to my living situation, and my current career? My name is Michelle 7/5/1983.

Thank you in advance for your time.

• This post is deleted!

• "In regard to love, do you see me reconnecting with my friend (G)? "

There are forceful energies surrounding this question. Mars is a big influence in your love life which means you are very passionate, flirty and like to be in control.

You have an impact on the opossite sex. You have the upper hand when it comes to dating and can get anyone you choose.

It's time too let the past be that, the past.

By waiting for G you are limiting yourself.. Set him free and by doing this you set yourself free to move forward to more exciting times. Don't look at time as your enemy. You are still young and desirable.

Blessings xoxo šŸ™‚

• "Hi Gypsy Dreams,

I was wondering if I could get a reading in regards to my love life, what I should do in regards to my living situation, and my current career? My name is Michelle 7/5/1983.

Thank you in advance for your time. "

Hi Michelle šŸ˜„

Firstly about love.. there is a bit of bagage you are carrying around? maybe some unfufiled feelings or someone from the past? You need to move on and set him free from your mind. I don't see any future there, you are holding on to him and it's hindering your growth and potential interests.

You will meet someone important and valuable mid next year sometime, and I see books around this person, lots of them.. You like to experiment whilst in love, you have an open mind. this man likes someone who is also open to try new things and who is not conventional.

Concentrate on your career, this is important. You have intelligence and great understanding of human behaviour. Don't let this go to waste. If you are not studying at present, see if you can , Study and keep studying, you have great potential.

If you have been thinking about moving out , you should. I think it will be for the best. I see expansion, growth and hamony if you do move. I also see someone who is very wise in giving advice and is very honest around you, listen to this person.

Blessings xoxo šŸ™‚

• Dear Gypsydreams, I just happened to come across this thread and would be honored if you would give me a reading. Today I went for an interview, will I get the job? I recently joined an online dating site and have had some response. Do you sense anything in my love life? Anything else you sense I would appreciate. Thank you for your time and consideration. My dob: 6/11/51

Sincerely, MissD

• hello Miss D šŸ™‚

I like your username lol..

I don't know what kind of job you are going for but there are positive energies surrounding you and employment. I will say there is a very strong chance you will get this job. If you are feeling a little insecure when interviewed, don't, because this vibration comes through in the interview and you have no need to second guess yourself or feel insecure. Believe in yourself.

You have a gift for healing and making people feel secure, this is because you have a non - judgemental perceptiveness, this is a genuine gift and you should use this to your advantage.

Now lets talk about love... There will be a few candidates from this online site however you will have to be very careful and follow your instincts to the max. Online love is very different to meeting people face to face.. it's a whole other ball game.

Try to be receptive to your inner spirit and listen to what it tells you. If you feel you are being played or the person is not who they say they are or you feel something isn't right, listen to it.

You have so much love to give, you are a giver, a nurturer, full of generosity and this can attract emotional vampires and sponges. Try to look for strong men, someone who will look after you for a change. Someone who is settled and secure, he is out there. šŸ˜‰

allow the wounds to heal, forgive those who you feel hurt you in the past, forgive yourself and start fresh. Let all the negativity and ill feelings go... and love will come.

Blessings xoxo šŸ™‚

• Dear Gypsydreams, Thank you for your time and energy. I, too, feel positive vibes around employment. I will know Monday if I have the job or not.

I appreciate the warnings on online dating. This whole dating thing is new to me. I know one of my faults is to be too trusting and taking things at face value. I have been really working on this.

I do understand what you mean about emotional vampires and sponges.

What you say about strong men and having some kind gentleman look after me for a change would be lovely.

Thank you for the reminder to forgive those from the past. I try to do something positive about this each day.

I wish you the very best in everything!

Sincerely, MissD

• Likewise Miss D, blessings and love to you and my your wishes come true.

šŸ™‚