Aquarius woman and Gemini man

• Hey guys:)

I am so glad that I found this forum 🙂

I would like to know how compatible is the long term relationship between these two signs? Woman born on 07 February and man born on 11 June.

One more thing, what is the best match for woman born on 07 February??

Thank you very much.

• This relationship's deficiencies will become blatantly obvious during times of need and stress, when its characteristic lack of moral reserves to fall back on will prove detrimental to a family, love or marital setting. Learning that pain and struggle are essential to psychological growth is a hard lesson, but an essential one for you both to learn. It may be inevitable and necessary that your mutual tendency to drift and dream be startled by periodic jolts of hard reality, shaking you into awareness.

Your twin extroverted tendencies are brought out by this relationship. You both like to socialize and have fun together but these gratifying activities may not bring you far in advancing your individual or mutual causes. If you two are low in ambition, you may continue in an unabated pursuit of pleasure for months or even years. This may lead to a somewhat vacuous dead end, in which spiritual, emotional and self-realizing values are severely lacking or absent. One area you two do well in, given sufficient ambition, is networking and building coalitions or uniting disparate groups of people. Here you can put your social skills and ability to glad-hand to work, ideally for a good cause.

So a casual friendship or working together for a cause is best here. Family, love or marital responsibilities would quickly kill off the relationship.

Your best matches were born -

LOVE AFFAIR

• Taurus/Gemini (week of May 19 - May 24)

• Gemini/Cancer (week of June 19 - June 24)

• Leo/Virgo (week of July 26 - August 2, and also weeks of August 11 - August 25)

• Libra (week of October 3 - October 10)

• Scorpio (week of October 26 - November 2)

• Scorpio/Sagittarius (week of November 19 - November 24)

• Sagittarius (week of November 25 - December 2: light romance)

• Capricorn (week of December 26 - January 2)

MARRIAGE

• Pisces/Aries (week of March 19 - March 24)

• Taurus (week of April 25 - May 2, and also week of May 11 - May 18)

• Cancer (week of July 3 - July 10)

• Virgo (week of September 3 - September 10)

• Libra/Scorpio (week of October 19 - October 25)

• Scorpio (week of November 3 - November 11)

• Sagittarius/Capricorn (week of December 19 - December 25)

• Capricorn (week of January 3 - January 9)

• Aquarius/Pisces (week of February 16 - February 22)

FRIENDSHIP

• Aries (week of March 25 - April 2, and also week of April 12 - April 18)

• Cancer (week of July 11 - July 18)

• Virgo (week of August 26 - September 2)

• Virgo/Libra (week of September 19 - October 2)

• Libra (week of October 11 - October 18)

• Scorpio (week of November 12 - November 18)

• Capricorn/Aquarius (week of January 17 - January 30)

• Pisces (week of March 3 - March 10)

WORK

• Aries/Taurus (week of April 19 - April 24)

• Gemini (week of June 3 - June 18)

• Cancer/Leo (week of July 19 - July 25)

• Leo (week of August 3 - August 10)

• Sagittarius (week of December 3 - December 18)

• Aquarius (week of January 31 - February 7)

• Pisces (week of March 11 - March 18)

• Thank you very much for your response.

I thought that Aquarius and Gemini fit to each other.... How come that the date of birth can make such a big difference?

Thank you in advance

• Even two people of the same sign can be different, depending on where their other planets are.

• @TheCaptain: So, this indeed has caught my curiosity as well. Most compatibility readings out there seem to be tossers, so I would like one closer to the truth.

I would like to know the Long Term compatibility of an Aquarius born February 17th with a Gemini born May 23rd. If that would be possible of course.

Thank you quite a lot in advance,

Kristina A.

• Hi Ixina, i my view there is no better match for an Aquarian then a Gemini man But the Aquarian will put more work into the relationship at the start then the Gemini but i believe it;s on the best match

Hard from the start but true connection, so far i saw it’s one that bring many satisfaction in long run.

Through i had a hard and difficulty experience with mine, i still believe Aquarian and Gemini is one the bets match.

• ♥♥♥♥Gemini's.......Ahhhhh, my weakness. lol