Reading pls: Desparate for solutions!!!

• My DOB: 05 Feb 1971 Time 02h00: Durban South Africa

Him: 04 Sept 1970 Time unknown: Pietermaritzburg South Africa

Known him since we were 11yrs old. Liked him a lot when we were 18 but thought he was not into me. Moved on dated, got married. Only later I heard how much he had liked me but was waiting for right time since we were studying. Re-connected in 2004 but remained distant friends. Met April 2010, since then its been hell. Attraction earth shattering magnetic, intense, lots said but lots unspoken too, he is still single and is an all or nothing guy. Even refers to my children as his. Told me all details of relationships and how they ended. Ended writing to him telling how I had loved him and still do and really was finding it hard to function with him around esp since I'm married. He responded by e-mail, one liner, promised to reply, now has gone all quite, been a month and I am dying inside. we have never even kissed..... I have never felt this extent with my husband nor any other man..... Will we ever talk or be anything beyond my letter, I'm scared. My marriage has had lots of problems (husbands's multiple infidelities) but ok now....PLS HELP!!!!

• Felemo,

My DOB: 05 Feb 1971 Time 02h00: Durban South Africa: end of april 2010 until beginning of january 2012 will have a very disruptive effect on your relationships. Influences may enter your life, either through your home or your profession, that will challenge the foundations upon which your life is built. This challenge will be reflected in surprising encounters with others that upset your way of living or in sudden separations from persons who you thought would remain in your life for some time. Or it may be that you yourself are the catalyst of all these changes as you seek to become free of circumstances that have become oppressive. The people who enter your life at this time may be quite different from anyone you have known before. Some of these relationships may be quite brief. You may encounter someone for a specific purpose, which you may not be aware of at the time, and once that purpose is accomplished, the relationship ends.

If a new love interest enters your life at this point, it is likely to be exciting, free and totally unpredictable. Do not make a permanent commitment to it until well after the end of this period, for such a relationship is likely to be very unstable and brief.

But this is also a time of psychological and physical equilibrium. If you have recently been ill in either body or mind, this influence will help tremendously with the healing process.

Him: 04 Sept 1970 Time unknown: Pietermaritzburg South Africa: he rules through love, compassion and wisdom. He has all the power and knowledge of love and knows how to use it, thus it gives him the opportunity to have more control over his feelings and romantic impulses. This will bring more success in all his personal relationships. He can be also a loving father and give sexual enjoyment. Thus, it can indicate the conception or birth of a child. But it brings also success in dealing with his own emotions, success with the public and in any of the artistic fields and romantic success in one form or another.

Will we ever talk: yes.

or be anything beyond my letter; yes.

PLS HELP!!!!: you ego may rise high now, but it will fall down.

You become surrounded by your own inner

poison; it goes on rising like smoke around you and you

can see only through the smoke, and the smoke distorts

everything that you see.

A black private and a white sergeant were getting

ready to go on leave, when, at the last minute, orders

came that the private's leave was canceled. The black

man said to the white, "Sergeant, would you please tell

my girlfriend what happened so she won't think I ran

off with another lady? She will believe you because you

are my sergeant."

The sergeant agreed and took the address. When he

arrived in town he looked up the house number and it

turned out to be a whorehouse in the red light district

of town. He went up to the house and knocked on the

door.

A large, black madam opened the door. She looked at

the sergeant and said, "I am awfully sorry, sergeant,

but we do not serve white men here, only black men."

The sergeant answered, "You don't understand, madam!

You see, I have got this black private..."

The madam smiled and said, "Well, ain't you the fancy

one"

• Thank you Hanswolfgang for your quick response. Am I correct if my interpretation is that we will communicate again, however I must not be blinded? It seems as if you are saying I am not seeing things as they are? Are you saying work on your marriage and forget this guy beyond friendship?? Still confused a bit 😕

Appreciated: Regards

• Maybe let me ask more direct questions: (still on 1st guy)

Has he ever really had feelings for me?

What stopped him from saying so then?

If so does he still have them now?

How does he see me?

Will we ever be romantically involved? Is the intensity I am going through onesided and passing?

Husband: DOB: 08 March 1967, Time unknown:Harrismith, South Africa

Why am I finding it so difficult to trust him??

• Hi Felemo, I don't really know how to answer your questions but maybe can help out a little. I had a Virgo boyfriend for quite a while. If your going by astrology remember that Virgo and Aquarius are two different animals, ok. It's quite natural for you to be intrigued to the point of being scientific about him. Virgo can be concrete in their approach (all or nothing.) Nothing is all or nothing. Also, there's duality in the Virgo, the same as your husband the Pisces. I think this may be a stumbling block for you. When dealing with the Virgo, you'll have to be more black and white, so to speak. Treat it like you would anything else--with care and consideration of what is in your best interest ok. Chances are you will meet up with the Virgo again. That's just the way it works with these people. They are a Earth sign with all the romance etc. Think hard about what you want. With these people sometimes it is all or nothing.

• Felemo,

Am I correct if my interpretation is that we will communicate again, however I must not be blinded? Yes, exactly.

It seems as if you are saying I am not seeing things as they are? No.

Are you saying work on your marriage and forget this guy beyond friendship?? No.

Has he ever really had feelings for me? No.

What stopped him from saying so then? You, trying to dominate him with your will power.

If so does he still have them now? No.

How does he see me? As someone who meets him in fulfillment.

Will we ever be romantically involved? No.

Is the intensity I am going through onesided and passing? No.

Husband: DOB: 08 March 1967: this signifies that indecision or worry about some money matter may be a large part of his experience. He has such a strong creative energy associated with it that if he doesn't find some productive, creative outlet for his energies, he will inevitably feel afraid and indecisive. The key is to find ways to express himself. It could also mean getting two opportunities for work at one time or having to split his time between two projects or money-making deals. Often variety can be a blessing allowing him to explore other areas. Usually, however, lack of focus brings lack of achievement or lack of detail in one project or the other. Knowing this may help him avoid wasting this invaluable creative force.

Why am I finding it so difficult to trust him?? Because you are afraid of the inside.

You are continuously complaining;

that is your gut feeling. You are searching for

excuses to complYou have changed the

famous proverb: Every dark cloud has a silver lining.

You have changed it; you say: Every silver lining has a

dark cloud. You go on looking for the

negative; and if you look you will find it.

• Thanks Dalia, I have to be level headed I guess...

• Thanks I think I get it, less confused now....

• Felemo,

a woman told her doctor that she was convinced she

had a very dangerous illness. He advised her not to be

so foolish, that she could not possibly know whether

she had it or not because, "the disease," he added,

"carries with it no discomfort whatsoever!"

So there is no way for her to know.

"But doctor," she told him, "that's exactly how I

feel -- no discomfort whatsoever! The disease is

there."