RELATIONSHIP READING PLEASE!!!!!!

• I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE MY REALTIONSHIP IS HEADING? IS MY BOYFRIEND OF 5 YRS CHEATING ON ME? HE SEEMS VERY DISTANT LATELY.

HIS DATE OF BIRTH FEBUARY 11,1981, MY DATE OF BIRTH IS SEPTEMBER 7, 1986.

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?

• Carmensaben,

Would you Elaborate more on the situation ?

I would like to go from there..

• i feel like my boyfriend is either hidding something from me or seeing some one behind my back. we have 2 kids and we live with eachother but hes notorius for only online/and phone chatting in the apst i dont want to assume anything so im seeking to see if my intuition is right on the nail as before.

thank you in advance

carmen

• I was dating a Taurus (5/15/1971) and me (3/19/1974) for about three months. Everything was going well then I got a email from him telling me that he wanted to keep things on a more platonic level. That he felt bad he couldn't give me the 110% I deserve with him having work and school. He didn't want me to vanish from his life. And after that all happened he texted me for the next two weeks. The 2 weeks of no contact with killed me since we used to talk everyday. Then I got a call from him at work to say hi. And we work for the same company but not the same place. He has been talking to our mutual friends telling them how wonderful I am. I treated him like gold, best woman he has ever had. But he has too much going on. I should also add that he has been married twice before. I am not exactly wanting marriage but he has been protecting himself from the beginning. I jumped in head first. So about 2 weeks ago I bumped into to him at the airport (where he works) with my Mom and friend. She was flying out. We were having coffee and he passed by. I said hi, and he did a double take. We hugged I introduced him to my Mom and friend. And he kept saying to me a few times, I will call you, I will call you. Then I saw him one last time before I left the airport. And again he said he would call. Early that week he texted me he would call. And he was explaining himself to me telling me all that happened and why he didn't call. So that night he DID actually call. I did't hear the phone so he left a voicemail. The next day.... as I got off work he sent me a text saying "Hey, I hope you had a good day. I will give you a buzz later tonight" I replied "okee Dokkee on my way to spin class" and then he texted "Spin that cute little ass to death". After I was done with spin class he texted me again to make sure I was out of class. Then 30 mins later he called. I let him do most of the talking, and he just kept asking me tons of questions. I really didn't get to find out much of what was going on with him. So we ended the call with him saying... "I will drop you a line on your new fancy phone"

And I haven't heard from him in a week.

I know how taurus's can be so I am hoping he comes around.

Why is he talking to all of our Mutual friends about me? He wanted to know about us seeing each other by the way.

Just today I put a Halloween card on his desk with some candy. He loves little gifts and I just like making him happy.

Any help would be great...

• Wooden he is seeing other women.. he is not ready for a commitment from what I gather from my cards.

Move on sweetheart, it will be in your best interest I feel.

Blessings.

• wow i share my situation and someone else gets a reply..... nice

• I am sorry Carmen, I connected to Wooden for some reason.. That was rude of me.

I did a reading for you.

I feel your Bf is going through some major changes in his life, There seems to be issues between the both of you and he doesn't want to get into them as to not rock the boat. He is sitting on the fence at the moment. If you and him don't get to the bottom of this and the issues and don't work on them together I see a separation. However He is not strong to leave by himself so he will leave you when he finds another. So in a way your intuition is right on about him.

• thank you gypsydreams i appreciate the reading i didnt mean to sound like a complete and utter b. i thank you again for you time and energy.