I DESPERATELY NEED A READING

• I NEED TO KNOW WHAT GOING TO HAPPEN TO MY JOB? AM I GOING TO BE OUT OF A JOB? AM I GOING TO KEEP THIS ONE AND MOVE UP? AM I GOING TO GET ANOTHER JOB? I NEED HELP..... IS MY OFFICE GOING TO CLOSE OR AM I JUST OVER ANALYZING THIS? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP......

DOB:9/7/1986

• Things on the job front are only becoming more clear for you now. November looks promising for mental and physical transactions and any ventures will be productive. There is a great desire in you for freedom, self-expression and joy of living at this time. Travel is part of this vibration, and a change of residence, job or business may take place. This period is also a good time to get married or form a business partnership, provided the set-up has been premeditated and is based on a compatibility that will sustain the ups and downs of life in the years to come. Look into the opportunities offered now, even if they present or would require an unorthodox or pioneering move into unchartered territory. Retain a sense of security and protection and seek sober legal advice. Your decision should not be influenced by the present euphoric life spirit you will be feeling. Any over-confidence, if applied in contractional long-term arrangements, may lead to misfortune and loss. Guard against losing your emotional reins and don't see responsibilities as an undue interference to distract you from having a well-deserved good time. Else, you may experience obstructions, limitations and setbacks.

• THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ FOR ME.........BLESS YOUR HEART