AT A CROSS ROAD..WOULD LIKE A READING PLEASE & THANK YOU!

• Hello!

i really want and really need to move past all the hurt and disappointments that this year has brought me...I need to get out of this negative place my thoughts have brought me too and move forward...I want so badly to just have an end to all of it and have a new beginning. I don't know why this has been such a difficult year, maybe hormonal changes? maybe I'm just burnt out from always being the one that everyone comes to with their problems and negativity that I have somehow absorbed all their negative energy? I don't know? I've always been a positive person but this year, so many bad things have happened that I have gotten stuck in a negative place.

Anyway, I've decided that things aren't working and I need to make changes in several areas so that I can get my life back on track. I really want a fresh start and a chance at improving life for me and my child. I am taking a few vacation days so I can work on my attitude and I have scheduled an interview next week for a position that is different then what I have done in the past but something that I think I could excel, be very good at and the opportunity to meet new people as the people I currently work with are so negative and although I like my job I am not happy there because all that is going on. And I am also ready to let go of my fears and have a personal life again, to meet a man that will be my best friend, companion, confidant, partner, lover and who will love me for the person I really am...on the inside, and will be a good infuence in my childs life.

I feel like I am at a cross road and don't know if I will choose the right path? I would like to request a reading. I would like to know what lies ahead in making a career change and if this interview will lead me in that direction. And is there a possibilty in the near future of being in a real an true loving relationship with someone who I may have already met or will meet soon?

Thank you in advance for any visions or insight the angels, spirits and guides may provide you on my behalf.

• Dear SheCriesAlone,

If the timing is right and the universe wants to open it's door for you in the employment area than you will be the chosen one for this new job opt, however I feel that there is another person with more experience than you so it will be a deceision for the employer to make.

Yes, it is plain that you have set your sights higher and want people with higher vibrations around you. This will happen soon and has already begun as you have put it in motion.

Most people are negative at this time with the world feeling the deep wound of the ecomony being at such a low point. You need to set boundaries with the people around you as to how much they can vent to you. You may lose a friend or two when you do this , but you have to shield yourself emotionally.

Your love lfe will improve also because you are asking for it too. I sense a man by the name of Blll or Wm coming in around you that would be a very good choice for you to make as he is a postive thinker and knows how to have fun. Your new year looks very good and you will have many happy occassions to remember, perhaps a wedding to plan by years end.

• Shuabby,

Thank you so much for the reading. As for the interview, I passed the phone interview and so I have an in-person interview next week. I actually interviewed with this company last year so I already kind of know what they are looking for and know there will be others with more experience then me in this industry but hey, they are offering me the opportunity to interview again so I will go and if it is meant to be, it will be and if not, then there is something better waiting for me. I assisted a customer last weekend and we got to talking and he said it is a very stable and good company to work for. Funny thing is that he said I am the type of employee he is looking for and will have positions he'll be hiring for in the next couple of months and as it turned out, he is actually a dept director for an organization I have been trying to get into for the past couple of years. He took my business card and got my email and said he would email me when they are ready to post the positions so maybe something will come of that if I am not choosen for the position next week. Too bad his name wasn't Bill or Wm, lol!

I don't really know a Bill or Wm, just a friend named Billy but he is gay, so I don't think it will be him! Lol! But I will keep in mind what you said about a Bill or Wm that I may meet. All in all, I am at a cross road but I would say that I am starting to feel a bit encouraged. I want so much to move forward but maybe I just got to pause a moment so that I will choose the right path.

Thank you again.

God Bless

• Dear Shuabby~

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that all is going well for you.The holidays are a rough time for me as it is for many who live a great distance from family, but I choose to be thankful that I do have a wonderful family and that although we are not physically together, we are together in spirit and in our hearts. And I am thankful that I was able to spend the holiday with my best friend (well actually to be honest, the love of my life... he just doesn't know it) and his family who consider me to be part of their family.

I haven't been on here in awhile but thought I'd pop in with an update. You were right about the job, there was someone with much more qualifications then myself and I am okay with that because that is how it was meant to be. I haven't given up though, I have an interview this week at a military hospital where my besties sister works. He had asked his sister if she would put in a good word for me and we had thought that was why I got called for the interview since it is really hard to get hired there without being a veteran or military spouse, but found out Thanksgiving day that she hadn't talked to her boss yet, so guess I really am getting the interview based on my qualifications. When I applied for the position, I knew I had the minimum qualifications but didn't really think they would consider me so it was a surprise to find out they called me to interview without anyones help! My besties sister is however going to talk to her boss before my interview date so we'll just have to see how it goes. If I am meant to work there, then it will happen and if not, well then there is somewhere else I am meant to be. Just got to try to be positive and patient while I am at this cross road until the direction I am meant to go becomes clear.

I am looking forward to going home for Christmas to spend it with my family and ending the year and starting the new one with them! I am so ready for this year to be over...it's been a really tough one! And looking forward to next year being a better one...hopefully with a new job and many happy occassions! Maybe that wedding you spoke of...maybe to be marrying my bestie, though I doubt it, but I can dream! Lol! Even though his name is not Bill, lol! Still on the lookout for that Bill or William! Lol!

Anyway, just thought I'd give you an update since I see readers on here say that feedback is helpful. Wishing you a blessed week my friend 🙂

Take care & God Bless!