KushikimaKiba our lovely Lady of the tarots Cwb calls for an consultation

• Hey Sweetie.,

Happy weekend and happy halloween to you sweetie. Wish u the best.

Now u wonder prolly why I ask for a consultation, and yet i feel u will know why LOL Cant get nada by u my dear. Yes i do wish to ask u for a relay of insights to the guys to see if anything has moved or changed.

I know stuff has changed n i will explain.

Alden, writer libra guy born oct 4 1937 has more and more divulged me into his personal private life, flaws habuts u name it. Further when we talk on phone which is mighty often every 3 days apart lol, he is a talker boy oh boy n i love it.

I wonder what the view is on him n me now. so sweetie lay it on me.

Charlie, fireman retired, gone rental condo man, ive managed to catch him on the phone 4 times so far this year and each time ive felt he sat downt o take his time. He feels more open freer and very interested in me n us, here is the change i spoke of earlier. the calls n catching him is soemthing i NEVER thought would come about EVER, but surprise surprise it did.

So im certain the cards there also changed. By the way when i initially asked u was he in mid mulling wether to file divorce or not, to go through it or not, so thats the to n for we felt n saw. Now i know for certain he is free on market., Cant say how i know i just know lol its an inate feeling.

anyhews im curious as what it looks as now. So be blunt, rip it off me n astound me. I know i will be, n most likely highly happy n pleased.

last ill say this,m if u want need a reciprocation from me, all u need to do is say the word. To do it ill need a photo name n city country u live in. thats in case u wish a reciprocation.

ok ill sit back await n think happy halloweenie thoughts LMAO

xoxoxxoxoxox kushikimakiba

ur pal the nutz cwb

• omg i did not see this before. I'll get this done within the week, work's a killer and i dont have much time

• Whenever u have the time, has no rush babes!

• This post is deleted!

• Its like youre choosing between prince charming and knight in shining armor here u know that right?

Anyhoo to add wierdness to your already nutty situation. Pretty much all the cards on both their sides match, its good either way, a fruitful relationship will go with either one of them from what i can see. And also a lot of movement. Alden is a writer so i'm assuming he's very emotional. And Charlie is in the making money business that needs a lot of brain activity. (i'm saying this because i got all cups on alden and a mix of swords and coins for charlie.) Just one down side. you have yourself a tug of war here. My cards say either is going to make you happy. The last call will be up to you. One thing i do know is that when you make that choice, you'll be going through it at 1000mph totally headstrong and dedicated

• LMAO so who u deem the prince charming n who is the ´knighth in shining armor lololl

speed yes hell i aint getting any younger

• bump!

• It was an expression, u know, 2 perfect guys.

• Ahh i thought u had em pinged as such like one was prince charming n the other knight in shiny armor lololol ye they r perfect . love em to death i do sigh

• i'm not that good haha

• Who is ? im not either LMAO

• Kusci my darling do u have facebook? im there as Bente Millek with icon picture of an angel wth horns lol that way u can find me

ayhews i was thinking of asking u the following:

Can ur cards show me what life would be with Alden?

Can ur cards show me what life would be with Charlie?

Can ur cards show me what life would be with Connor, april 7 1962 Rome italy?

I wonder what Connors role is in my life other than he n I r best of buds. I love him to death bc he was my first serious love lol he taught me to go for my dreams n for what is best for me, i owe him a lot, n lately he has astrally suffled around, i love it lol useally its to warn me of serious mess to come or n the mess has ended n i survived, however right now it feels kinda diff , tilted if one can say it lol

i also have these q´s for ya:

what does Alden feel for me?

what does Charlie feel for me?

What doies Connor feel for me?

Wow so bloody odd is that i hear from me guides, well some of em that HAHAHAAHH OMW that is ike they claim Connor or n Charlie has first dibs on me??? what does that mean? OH MY WOOORDDD LOLOLOLL

Again is has no serious rush im juss so curious im bending myself in knots lol hahahah cool costume for halloween A HUMAN WALKING KNOT HAHAHAAHAHAH

lastly ill say this:

Ill reciprocate Kushi

• Just earlier before now that is HAHAHAHAH man im so knotted articulate today lmao

the first dibs was like not a joke but a fib dunno which i hope ur cards can shine on it, that his remark Connor made " I have first dibs on her" to get the 2 others to get a move on?

men .................... n how did Autum turn into Spring? aint that the time all males huff n puff n skirt dance around or am i missing out on someting ................. gotta google what animal mates in autum ............. hang on ,..................wow ok believe it or not skunks mate in autum ............ huh well since this spring n summer ive seen MANY women where i live preggers n with newborns i KNOW what they have done in the AUTUM N WINTER PAST ................

i reckon men go into " season" all seasons no? what do u think sense feel?

U know ever since 1998 ive WAITED for signs from Connor he wanted what i wished, a union with him relationship nine yards, n now ................... i dunno what to believe ............. hum need to get me head around this lol throws me a curveball LOOK OUT .........BOOIINGG!!!!! OW

wOWOIIIIEEEE .......................... anyhews i SO look forward to ur insights ill like soooooo owe u

• ye me again oh my word lol

I searched the bumperstickers for fun to find ones i could post here n there n send to the guys as a lift u up thing on facebook. i came across this n in mind i asked Alden telepathically n all i saw snap was cartoon dust ala speedy gonazales n or the roadrunner asw in yikes yipes aaarrgghhh , it was not as if i demanded an asnwer all i did was think it aloud in my head n he happened to pick up on it. i dare not do it to Charlie n Connor, though i guess Charlie would smile n rub his chin n go hhmmm intriguing proposition , Connor ....... hell if i know ....... i juss did n Connor is well see ........... n a laugh like hehehehehehh .............what has happened here? do the planets trick us or im that open due to the pagan new year? our all hallows eve+ r we THAT psychic n insightful? i ask bc its the first in many years im aware of it n its kinda scary lol

N no i hear Alden say that "Proposing is a mans job." In same line as a bigotted man would say woman belong at home .................... part of me know he no prolly didnt mean it that way but ...... i cant help go wtf????since when is proposing a mans job? what am i missing here?

• BUUUUUUUUUMMPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• This post is deleted!

• I am totally Lost here. What was it you needed to know again?

• Kushi darl:

Can ur cards show me what life would be with Alden?

Can ur cards show me what life would be with Charlie?

Can ur cards show me what life would be with Connor, april 7 1962 Rome italy?

I wonder what Connors role is in my life other than he n I r best of buds. I love him to death bc he was my first serious love lol he taught me to go for my dreams n for what is best for me, i owe him a lot, n lately he has astrally suffled around, i love it lol useally its to warn me of serious mess to come or n the mess has ended n i survived, however right now it feels kinda diff , tilted if one can say it lol

i also have these q´s for ya:

what does Alden feel for me?

what does Charlie feel for me?

What doies Connor feel for me?

Wow so bloody odd is that i hear from me guides, well some of em that HAHAHAAHH OMW that is ike they claim Connor or n Charlie has first dibs on me??? what does that mean?

the first dibs was like not a joke but a fib dunno which i hope ur cards can shine on it, that his remark Connor made " I have first dibs on her" to get the 2 others to get a move on?

i reckon men go into " season" all seasons no? what do u think sense feel?

U know ever since 1998 ive WAITED for signs from Connor he wanted what i wished, a union with him relationship nine yards, n now ................... i dunno what to believe ...........

I searched the bumperstickers for fun to find ones i could post here n there n send to the guys as a lift u up thing on facebook. i came across this n in mind i asked Alden telepathically n all i saw snap was cartoon dust ala speedy gonazales n or the roadrunner asw in yikes yipes aaarrgghhh , it was not as if i demanded an asnwer all i did was think it aloud in my head n he happened to pick up on it. i dare not do it to Charlie n Connor, though i guess Charlie would smile n rub his chin n go hhmmm intriguing proposition , Connor ....... **** if i know ....... i juss did n Connor is well see ........... n a laugh like hehehehehehh .............what has happened here?

N now i hear Alden say that "Proposing is a mans job." In same line as a bigotted man would say woman belong at home .................... part of me know he no prolly didnt mean it that way but ...... i cant help go wtf????since when is proposing a mans job? what am i missing here?

for this last past look at the photo with a ring above thanc guuuuurrrlll

god that angela BITCH pissed me off

• BUUUUUMMMPPPPP!!!!

• bump thump pump