Could I please have reading?

• Hi there,

Could I please have a general reading, I am wanting to rebuild my life after a hectic and painful 2 years. My date of birth is 20 July 1980. I have 2 young children and am living alone.

If anyone could help me, I would be so grateful.

Thank you

• Kartyw,

You will always be okay, if you remember “okay” is a relative state. Look around. Your crisis is not the sky falling, is it? Next step? Ditch the guilt for that being the case.

I recommend learning, buying a tarot kit, preparing your own chart and thusly, conducting your own reading. –Not for any other reason than you will trust your results and will benefit more from your findings. I will prepare a reading for you if you prefer, but in my initial vision, I saw your decisions to be based far more on your experience and “gut feelings” rather than on advise given. You have more power than you think. –Not just in your current situation, but in general. You know that though. You may forget it from time to time, but you have made it through difficult relationships and their subsequent situations by tapping into that power. I am impressed you reached out for guidance, but I think you will be far more satisfied (and liberated) if you don’t have to follow the advise of others.

When searching for a tarot deck, a good rule of thumb is to choose the first one that you connect with and you can find lots of books or websites to guide you through your first readings. You may even enjoy it, but if not, you will still have eliminated the discomfort you sometimes have when someone gets too familiar about your personal relationships!

-Good luck & keep us posted!

• Dear Authenik,

Thank you for replying. I actually already have a tarot deck but was not confident enough that I was reading or interpreting them right. I will get them back out and look into it more, and hopefully trust myself more.

You are right about how I make my decisions, but sometimes I am not too sure if my decisions are the best thing for me. When you saw how I based my decisions on my experiences and "gut feelings" is this what I should be doing, going by my own "gut feelings"?

Right now I feel like I have lost faith (last night I dreamt of Vampires) and not too sure what my next step is or where my life is headed, I guess you could say I feel stuck. I can't see the road ahead as this is truly the first time that I am "going it alone".

I will keep you updated on how I go with my tarot cards.

Again thank you for getting back to me.