In love with my first love and he is married

• I don't know what to he comes by here all the time and says he still loves me

• This post is deleted!

• Be kind to yourself forget about him.

• If he truly loves you then he would leave his wife and be with you. You are only flattering yourself. I been there done that routine. Forget him and focus on what you do want. Sometimes people just like the game.

• Hi, Maybe you need to ask yourself what was he thinking when he married his wife. Was he still thinking of me. And after you think about it--ask him the same question.

If you ask me, I think he's trying to manipulate you.

• Come on, stop it with this love thing, men can say, "I love you", without it meaning a damn thing. Get real, this man is married and you have no business involving yourself in a situation that can hurt his wife and children. This is a moral and ethical issue. Remember the old saying, "Do unto others as you would have done to you". Well, this is one of those situations, put yourself in his wife's shoes, how would you feel if you were her.

Bottom line this man is not available, stop trying to change that for your selfish needs. Get it together and move on as fast as you can and don't look back.

• stop him calling lov. Get out there and find a new more fulfillinf relationship. Be true to yourself and let the jiggalo sort out his own marriage problems. think of the trail of distruction this is going to leave. and the web of deciet already spun. My thoughts go out to his poor wife and lets hope she finds out the truth about her so called man. Hey what about the kids they have feelings too your actions could have a prfound effect on their lives ya know. oh well ya reep what ya sew god will be your judge. i feel sorry for you.

• tell him to get lost he only wants one thing and you no it if you dont want him to come around then you need to tell to leave you alone and go home to his wife and you dont want him and leave it at that