Will my Pisces man come back????

• I"m an Aquarius and I dated a Pisces for 2 years. We stayed together from the first day we met. Our connection is so intense. The first Iyear we were together is pure bliss. We were so close and were at the point of starting to settle down. Although, I had a traumatic past and was having a hard time letting go so I had some "baggage" that I hadn't worked through. Some things I needed to change. One major thing was a drinking problem. After the first year we parted because of it. We got back together again 5 months after. We then had another intense relationship except I was still drinking and we still had our problems. After being close and having another relationship for 7 months we parted again. The last thing he said to me was "I love everything about you, your there for me, you help me with my business, everything about you... Why is it the one thing you know I can't stand and is the only thing keeping us apart is the one thing you can't stop?" I haven't heard from him since. I know I hurt him, but I'm confused with that statement ,because within the last 2 1/2 months I emailed him 2 emails, first one daying thank you... and the second one saying... Hey, how are you, just seeing how he was doing, but no reply....

Is my Pisces man done with me?

• I changed the things he didn't like, but I'm not sure I will have the chance to show him and be with him again.

• I'm a Pisces female, and I also have a tough relationship with an alcoholic in my life. A long time ago I had a very close, blissful relationship with an Aquarius and it was much like you described. I thought they were "the one" for me, lol! I was wrong but at the time I was convinced.

1. Don't change for someone else. Change for you. That alone could turn him off. He loves you for you.

2. To be honest, he probably is done with you. Maybe a looooong ways down the road he'd come back, but the fish swam away to warmer waters, and it would be on his own terms (ie, he has decided to forgive you, has healed, etc). There really is no way of telling for sure, but he might view the sobriety/relapses as emotionally abusive--giving you all that love to see it thrown away in his mind. For a sign that exists almost entirely on nothing but emotion, that's hard to take, no matter how much love is there.

However, I can tell you that if you NEEDED him, he would be there. But just wanting him back? Probably not.

• In my experience pisces males always come back you tell them what they want to hear and usually they believe you i think you should tell him you quit drinking in order to get back in their good graces you kinda have to do what they say until you gain their trust back but i must admit im ot into him so maybe thats why mine wont go away hmm why dont you just call him ?

• That does sound very logical. Although, I'm not an alcoholic. A traumatic experience happened to me and a trigger from it was how I would respond when drinking. I understand what your saying when you say don't chang for him and thats what I'm not doing. I am changing for myself. It was a process to get where I am today.

I just feel deep down that we're meant for eachother, but like you said you felt the same way.

• I would love to call him, but I don't want to if he hasn't replied to my emails. That gives me the notion that he isn't over it yet. Also I would feel like I was acting desperate by calling him. Although I did something wrong, is he wrong for me to expect to hear from him if he wants me since I've already tried to contact him?

• The pisces in my life always feels as though i do him wrong i stand him up i ignore his calls but i always can have him back and i know it now we are talking about a pisces not a capricorn or a sag or a scorpio or a cancer pisces are easy to get back maybe he has not checked his email and is probably thinking why hasnt she called i would flip the switch i mean maybe your the one hurt well you are hurting now because of him i would just call him or text him i mean you drinking should not make him leave he has already said he loved everything else about you imo he wants the control and with my pisces he is so funny btw i let him think he has it it does not even have to be true they are just easy to manipulate just saying

• I can definitely see that. I know hes checked his emails though, because he owns a business so he has to. I'm confused. He is either hurt and upset with me for doing the one thing that keeps us apart and needs time to get over it or he is done... thats my problem, I'm not sure what to do.