I need somebody to read this please?? Celtic Cros on love

• I am in a very depressed situation romantically (5 cups!) first card!

I am in love with my past girlfriend and I am searching for her to get married, if she wants to. My question was just that.

The Cross:

1+2) the five cups - most salient features of present

3 the sun - the highest that may be achieved (above the 5-cups)

4 page of cups - hidden influences ( under the 5-cups)

5 the emperor - past causes of present situation

6 wheel of fortune - outcome if events remain unchanged

The straight line on the right:

BOTTOM TO TOP

7 judgement - events over 6 months

8 the nine of pentacles (coins) - hopes and fears

9 seven of wands - events over 18 months

10 the star - events over 2 years

• cliff2010,

The Cross: this is not the traditional celtic cross, it is one of so many altered and (seemingly but not really) improved new versions of the celtic cross. So it is good you added the meaning of every position, and I advise everyone who want an interpretation of a "celtic cross" to do this just as you did to prevent otherwise unavoidable misunderstandings.

1+2) the five cups - most salient features of present: you do not perceive your potential.

3 the sun - the highest that may be achieved (above the 5-cups): you could live spontaneously in the here and now being playful like children.

4 page of cups - hidden influences ( under the 5-cups): you offered your love, you opened your heart, and that still lingers on.

5 the emperor - past causes of present situation: you were used to have your will, but this time you could not achieve it, you even offered your love, but you did not get what you wanted.

6 wheel of fortune - outcome if events remain unchanged: there will come an sudden and unexpected change.

The straight line on the right:

BOTTOM TO TOP

7 judgement - events over 6 months: this goes together with the outcome: a strong impulse from the outside may help you to get out of your grave, your self-created imprisonment, to be like your optimum card, see above.

8 the nine of pentacles (coins) - hopes and fears: to adapt to the so-called outward appearances.

9 seven of wands - events over 18 months: you will now defend your own space against others.

10 the star - events over 2 years: by absurd material desires and acquisitions you will try to forget the unhealthy situation you are in.

All moral

judgements are somehow based on the convenience of the

society; they have no fundamental value. If man's

nature is looked at, neither is man monogamous, nor

woman; both are polygamous and it is absolutely

natural.