POWERFUL FULL MOON 10/22/2010

• 😞 😞 I was SO hoping more people would have seen this very timely message about this powerful moon from our Poetic!.....sigh!....

I have just looked out my window and there the big beautiful full moon is in all it's glory!!!....and what is more amazing that I see it here in the UK because it is quite cloudy.....but no, it's showing through like a big beacon of hope!!!....it's SO beautiful!!.....

• Man is anyone else feeling a severe headache from this process. I can't very well light my words on fire with a two year old nearby but I will do so sort of virtually I guess. But as I go through this process, my head feels like it is squeezed by rubberbands, there is a definite opening on the top of my head that is releasing the pressure but not comfortably so. Just wondered if others are experiencing anything like this.

Did my list of things to release and did another list of hopes, dreams and desires for what this life in the coming month and beyond will hold for me and my family. it is a cleansing experience but oddly uncomfortable. Anyone else feel as if they have squeezed the last juice from a sour lemon as you say BE GONE?

• This post is deleted!

• dmick59 - Glad it wasn't just me! Kind of a weird feeling but if it works I'm all for it.

• Hey, I'm just curious, is anyone else experiencing any weird mood effects after doing this exercise? I have been in the worst mood. Don't know if it is something else brewing or if it is in response to doing the process. Would love to hear your experiences.

• I was, I'm so glad we did it! I went outside and my neighbor was out there, I know he thought what the *** is she doing? I took a candle out there too and it was very windy! I've been emotional since yesterday. Wanna throw a spoiled kid tantrum but I won't. My other half must of felt he he cooked dinner, mopped the floor and combed my hair. Maybe I ought to do it more often!

• Just read this, wanted to share:

What does it take to let go of karma? The psychological purging described above provides an example of the linear relationship I mentioned at the start, because when mental purging occurs, karmic/spiritual purging occurs automatically. We can also work directly at the spiritual level. I believe we need to think big. Specifically, I tend to think in terms of how I can leave the world a better place when I depart it than when I arrived in it. That involves thinking about what I can do for others (and the world) before what I can do for myself (abandoning “ego”). For whatever reason, I have had this perspective since I was a small child, but most recently I have found my perspective summarized by the Sustainability Movement’s “Think globally, Act locally.” The key, though, in purging karma (and purging ego is part of that), is to do whatever you do because it is the “right” thing to do, not because you are trying to clean your cosmic slate. In fact, to gain some perspective, consider this quote by Mother Theresa: “There are no great acts, only small acts done with great love.” Love for all (and I would argue that “respect” is a form of love) is the key to purging karma. Respecting yourself means loving yourself. Respecting others means loving others. Respecting the Earth means loving the Earth.

Once you start letting go of what you don’t need, and loving all, you will have fewer blocks in your spiritual Path! As you begin to “Let go,” you automatically begin “Letting In.” Both are processes, so please don’t expect overnight success. Start small, and change will occur incrementally. Let go of the need for perfection and the physical, psychological and spiritual baggage that embodies. Let in the goal of self-improvement throughout your life. Let in Love. We are all works in progress. Make a pact with yourself to show just a little more love every day. Let in the Divine.

Gradually, Letting In will create a shift in how you perceive the world. Just go with the natural flow of that shift. Soon, you will feel One with the Universe. You will feel Love. You will feel “full” because you Let Go and Let In. If you haven’t already started these processes, please start right now. You’ll thank yourself! And I thank you.

• Poetic..That is wonderful and beautiful. If we could only do what you suggest we would cause a great deal of love and change the world kindness by kindness as it is passed on daily. My big issue is learning to relax enough or I should say stop long enough to let go and let the good in. The stress in the job I do is extremely tough and I find my teeth clenching, my chest constricting and of course my blood pressure rising. I am trying meditation and it does help but not enough. I am still feeling optimistic and like something wonderful is about to happen but the excitement has worn off only because it hasn't happened yet and as the days go by I become disappointed as opposed to excited. I have been praying, meditating and being as calm as I can be for the amount of stress I have in my life yet there are some days if I smile I am lucky. Those are the days I need help! What can I do if I need just a little more on those days? Today is one of those days~Blessings and Love~

• God Bless you Morning Glow, you are not alone ever! The main thing to do is to realize you are loved and supported at ALL TIMES! Remember God loves you un-conditionally and wants what is best for you. i FEEL YOU exactly, try to get out of your head (Mentally) and go into your heart it will keep you grounded. Ask God to surround you with His Peace and Light and take mini deep breaths, it also helps if you mentally surround yourself with an Armour of White Light, keeps negativity away.

It helps me to read scriptures too. I find when I'm feeling that way, I remember that my Faith is being tested, it's a challenge we have to overcome. We have the keys to the kingdom inside of us, just keep going within! I send you my light to sustain you!

• Morning Glow, He is talking to you and me too:

Choose Joy

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it”

(Psalm 118:24, NLT)

TODAY’S WORD from Joel and Victoria

Happiness isn’t just a random feeling; happiness is a choice. It’s a decision that we have to make by an act of our will. All throughout life, you’re going to have plenty of opportunities to lose your joy. We all go through disappointments. We all have times when things don’t go our way. It’s very easy to let the circumstances of life make us sour and dejected until we just go through the motions of day-to-day living. But if you’re going to live in victory, if you’re going to thrive the way God intends, you’ve got to make the decision that you’re going to enjoy your life. You’ve got to choose to be happy in spite of your circumstances, every single day.

Today, remember, this is the day that the Lord has made! Choose to rejoice and be glad in it! As you choose joy, you are tapping into His strength which will carry you through to victory all the days of your life!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Heavenly Father, thank You for another day to bless and serve You. I choose to rejoice today no matter what comes my way. Thank You for Your peace and strength to overcome in every area of my life! In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

— Joel & Victoria Osteen

• Thank you Poetic....I needed to hear that message and I appreciate it very much! Sometimes just knowing other people go through these times helps me be able able to just go with the flow and not be so hard on myself. I have no idea if it is hormonal or if I truly feel sad right now for reasons I'm not in touch with at all. I have been on the verge of tears for a couple of days and I just can't explain why. I will repeat this prayer and remember joy is a choice and hopefully things will look more positive tomorrow. I sure wish I could get back the feeling I was so in tune with late last week of pure joy and enthusiasm. Thank you again Poetci! Have you heard how Delbert is doing? He hasn't posted in awhile, perhaps he is busy in his new job. ~Lots of love and Blessings to you Poetic~

• No haven't heard, I'm so much better now, I don't remember but are you an Empath? I found a special protection ritual for empaths i think it's from Arch Angel Michael, let me know if you need it. Have not heard from Delbert.

Keep thinking this too shall pass, I get very emotional when I'm p m s - ing.

God loves you and you have all the Angels waiting to help you if you ask and wait on the answer, sometimes you get signs or numbers, repeated things, things that are no coincidences.

• New Message from Joel-

He Wants Us to Thrive

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers”

(3 John 1:2, NKJV)

Many people today are living in “survival mode.” If they can just make it through the day, they’ve accomplished their goal. And, there are times when circumstances can seem overwhelming. There are seasons that are more difficult than others. But God doesn’t want us to just survive, He wants us to thrive. He wants us to prosper in all things.

One definition of the word “thrive” means “to realize a goal despite circumstances.” That means you can prosper in all things no matter what is going on around you. You don’t have to settle for an average year; you can have an extraordinary year. You may be planning on just getting by, but God is planning on abundance. He’s planning on overflow. It’s time to get into agreement with God. It’s time to walk in His ways. It’s time see your dreams come to pass. It’s time to thrive because God has a plan for you to prosper in every area of your life!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, thank You for the gift of today. I choose to cast my cares on You knowing that because You care about me, You care for me. Help me to see the good plan You have for me so that I can thrive the way You intended. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

— Joel & Victoria Osteen

• Poetic..I am not sure but you call me a empath and I am not really sure what that means except, I do have a great deal of empathy for people and creatures then that is me. Isn't caring and being empathatic everyones choice and actually that is a good question, what makes some people more empathetic than others. I have always been extremely sensitive to others, well no, it has gotten more extreme as I get older. I am more in tune to how others are feeling these days. Sometimes it doesn't feel like a blessing though, more like a curse....lol. I do believe one has to be pure in heart and intentions to truly help others and sometimes I am spot on in reaching out with emotional support offering of myself whatever I feel the person needs at the time. The problem though quite often is it can be very draining. I sometimes think that's why I turned my sensitivities to animals. Animals never abuse your giving, always appeciative of your love and caring. Their love is pure without any hidden agendas. People are so complex as sometimes, more often then not, they can't even get in touch with themselves to be able to sort out what it is they need. It is very hard to help when they themselves can't define what their problems are that is causing their pain. Even if I can see through their pain and suffering that most just need compassion and love, they have to be ready to receive it. Most are not simply because they are using their pain, holding on to it as a way to block moving forward. I hope I am making sense, sometimes I too get too complex...lol.

Anyway, to get back to the subject at hand. I sometimes have a hard time with taking on others emotions and not staying in touch with my own feelings of joy and appreciation for God;s abundant love and the gifts he freely gives.

Today, I choose to pray and thank him for his gifts and for new revelations and I will place my concerns in his hands and I will thrive in his glory and grace. In Jesus name. Amen

• Amen! You sound just like an Empath, they pick up other folks feelings and feel there pain, I'm not but I'm usually right on with picking up some things. You are just a sweet soul. I'm going to post something to help you and other Empaths protect yourself, you remind me of a bunny rabbit. Join me and my friends under What are you thankful for! We really support each other.

I took really good times are ahead, just hold on and don't give up!

P.S. If you have already been there, forgive me I'm doing a ton of things at once and can be slightly brain dead sometimes! 🙂

I'll post a link for you.

• http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=6896&page=367&replies=3667&totalitems=3667

link for thankful.

going to post joel's message for you!

• Sudden Breakthroughs

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“...the Lord has broken through my enemies before me, like the bursting out of great waters...”

(2 Samuel 5:20, AMP)

God wants to give you a breakthrough — a sudden burst of His favor; an explosion of His goodness. He wants to release His power in such a way that it overwhelms you and drives out your enemies!

Maybe you’ve been praying about a relationship for years; and suddenly, things get into place. That’s a breakthrough. Or, you were trying to get a certain job. They said there were no openings; but suddenly, they call you back and you get the job. That’s another breakthrough. Perhaps you’ve struggled with an addiction for a long time; but then something happens, and it’s not a struggle anymore. Those are all breakthroughs.

No matter what you’ve been facing, no matter how impossible things look, know this: the God of the breakthrough wants to visit your house. Get ready! Look for His favor and goodness. Remember, God rewards the people who seek after Him. So keep expecting, keep believing because the God of the breakthrough is ready to overwhelm you with His goodness today!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father in heaven, today I am expecting Your goodness. I am looking for Your favor. I’m trusting that You, the God of the breakthrough, are working mightily on my behalf. Help me to live a life pleasing to You as I wait for Your hand to move mightily in my life. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Believe and Receive, remind me to find the Empath Protection, tomorrow, may not have time today:) Have a blessed Day!

• Poetic...Thank you my dear, dear angel! I do believe and I have faith God will reward us in our comfirmation of our faith in his powers! What a great message today and when I first started reading this post I was over come with emotion as I know it is his word. I needed to hear this positive message today and he does provide a way to reach each of us and feed our souls! Thank you for being a messanger poetic! Take your time regarding the mepath protection, sometimes I feel we take too much from those so giving, such as yourself. I will also go to the "What are you thankful for" forum. ~My humble and appreciative thanks and blessings~

• K! You are so sweet!