POWERFUL FULL MOON 10/22/2010

• This is the time to manifest what you want!

Spinning

The journey deepens. What are you creating within the vortex of the goddess womb? Are you spinning the silk for the web you will weave, or your chrysalis of transfiguration and rebirth? Venus continues her retrograde transit as the Moon waxes to full this week. Together they reveal our deepest fears and wounds, the self-limiting perceptions that block our path to power.

In this season of the Ancestors, Grandmother Spider sings the songs of creation. She calls your name, beckoning. Sink into your soul, your purpose, your passion. Dissolve the fears that hinder your death and rebirth.

Venus disappears as the evening star soon to embark on her underworld journey. She'll re-emerge as the morning star in the eastern, pre-dawn sky on November 5. As we attune to her, we are transformed.

The Sun and Saturn in Libra offer the promise of liberation, freedom from the fears and karmic patterns that hold us back. Mars, Venus and Mercury in Scorpio remind us of the opportunity to reclaim our power.

In the last degree of Aries, the October 22 Full Moon illuminates perceptions and boundaries as pre-conscious thoughts take shape, later to form a new reality beyond this gestation phase.

Potential and Possibility

Within the Full Moon matrix lies hope that latent potential will manifest in ways that are both mundane and miraculous. While possibilities are infinite in the quantum field, what ultimately unfolds will rely on our pre-conscious and conscious thoughtforms during this lunar phase.

Vigilance is required, a continuous assessment of our thoughts so we may manifest the highest of all possible potentials.

What does that look like in our lives and our world? Ask the miners and the families of the miners rescued last week from deep within the Earth, trapped for 69 days in a cave that could have been their tomb. Instead, they ascended from the depths in a capsule named Phoenix, a mythical bird representing transformation through death and rebirth. This is the shamanic process of Scorpio, and Venus is leading the way as she transforms in the heavens from evening to morning star and becomes a beacon for human potential.

What did the miners, their families, the country of Chile and countless others around the world create through attention, through prayer and vigil, through hope? In a stunning victory, they preserved life.

The Web

We can work with this same energy, manifesting and creating with the Full Moon during Venus' retrograde journey. We can spin out in chaos and feel victimized, powerless to direct cosmic forces. Or we can go inward, focus and spin with intent.

At this lunation, connect with Spider Woman, the creation goddess of indigenous tribes throughout the Americas who weaves the web of life. Follow the shaman's spiral into the darkness, the Void, womb of creation, into a new reality. Within the darkness, you'll meet your deepest fears as subconscious patterns and beliefs are revealed. Press on.

Witness your response in personal situations. Have you been sideswiped in power struggles? Are you asked to be discerning in your use of power? How have you given away your power, and how can you reclaim it? In my Venus journey this month, I've encountered wildly karmic scenarios, both my own and those of close friends. Some know nothing of Venus but are deeply affected nonetheless. How is this process playing out in your life?

The Full Moon represents a culmination, a time of manifestation and creation. The energy reaches maximum strength as the alignment becomes exact with the Moon opposing the Sun on Friday. The tension between the feminine lunar and masculine solar energies is released at the moment of the opposition, which is 9:37 PM Eastern on October 22. Ritual, prayer and meditation are most potent in the hours leading up to and after the exact alignment.

Astrology guru Dane Rudhyar portrays the dynamic of this week's Full Moon in his astrological mandala. At 30 Aries, energetic potential has to be focused then united with substance in order for effective power to be realized. At this critical stage, there is enormous potential for failure as well as fuel for breakthrough.

Vigilance is key. Decide what you want to focus on. Emotions, love, relationships, finances and values are optimal areas for change. Notice messages in dreams and meditation that reveal patterns of self-limitation. Consciously transform the patterns by changing your focus and attention in the areas you've chosen. Notice the spin of the vortex. Children spin. Spiders weave. Sufis whirl in an ecstatic dance of creation. Spin clockwise, then counterclockwise. Mix it up and allow the transformation.

Letting Go

As the energies build, prepare to discover your deepest fears and secrets. Seek the assistance of the Ancestors as you dive deep and resurface from the subconscious realms. Honor the mystery and your own healing process. Persevere. The rewards will be worth the effort.

The journey continues as Venus disappears from our view to travel into the underworld where she will metamorphose from evening to morning star over the next three weeks. She returns to the sky during the Samhain gateway (October 31-November 6) to begin a new 584-day cycle in Scorpio.

During this phase, themes are dissolution, transfiguration and emergence. We must release the past in order to ascend to a new life, a new beginning as empowered co-creators on Earth. I described the passage of Venus in my previous blog post, "Into the Spiral":

In Native American tradition, there is a legend that Spider Woman will return at the end of this era. According to the ancient Hopi and Mayan calendars, the end is now.

In hushed silence, weaving and spinning, we create.

By: Allison Rae

• Full Moon October 2010

This week the energies of the Full Moon will see us shifting and integrating many of the darker, shadowy aspects of ourselves. In this period it becomes essential to heighten your awareness around the energies moving within and find ways to integrate them. At this stage of your growth it is crucial that you integrate the shadowy aspects of yourself, thus recognising that they are in fact rejected and wounded aspects of you. With this awareness you will no longer find it necessary to project them onto others.

This Full Moon occurs in the astrological sign of Aries and is the second Full Moon in Aries this year. The first was in September and we are coming full circle to complete what was initiated during the Full Moon period in September. As we move into this Full Moon a new self-identity will emerge. One that acknowledges, honors and respects all others. It is time that we disover new ways of compromise and sharing and with this Full Moon consciously choose between Love and War.

For us to transform our own shadow and darkness we are required to first acknowledge its existence. This Full Moon will energize us and encourage us to look deeper within ourselves and to release that which blocks acceptance of others. As you approach this Full Moon consciously choose the actions you take with those in your life and take responsibility for your actions towards others.

The fiery energies of Aries opens us to the experience of clarifying your Soul identity and discovering what you want to do and how to go out into the world and do it. If you don’t unearth your Soul identity you may find yourself stuck in a role or identity that you do not want. The energies of this Full Moon will enable you to discover your true identity and begin bringing that into form within your life. It is up to each of us to ground this energy in ways that build our unique identity without the need to dominate or subjugate anyone else.

During the month of October Venus went retrograde. Retrograde motion is when it appears that a planet is moving in a backward motion due to the relation of the planet to the Earth in it’s particular position at a certain point in time. Retrograde motion pulls back and gives you the opportunity to take care of the past and old business. The past that needs to be resolved is directly related to the planet involved. During a Venus retrograde period unfinished business with past relationships or issues within current relationships will resurface and reignite.

As we move towards the end of October old wounds and hurt feelings will be released and cleared. In this time we are urged to seek self-knowledge regarding our emotional and psychological life. It is our needs that reflect our wounds and as we heal those wounds we shall discover that we no longer require others to find fulfillment. This learning will bring self-empowerment and an inner security which will allow us to full express our powerful emotions without fear of rejection or punishment.

Venus retrograde will support us in remembering that we are all a part of this world and that we can move through these times of challenge if we join together rather than pull apart. We have all come into this life with past life experiences of pain, domination, inequality and disillusionment in love. We are required to release these old memories and thus birth a new vision of love, peace and harmony.

As we stand at this junction in our human history we are required to take time to integrate our experiences, to let go of that which we have outgrown and discover a deeper understanding of who we are and what we as a human race require for survival. This Full Moon will offer us all an important opportunity to do the appropriate thing if we truly understand that we are all comrades on this journey called life.

by: Kate Spreckley

• Great messages!

• Lovely Messages Poetic, thanks for sharing,

• “When I admire the wonder of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in worship of the Creator” Ghandi. May all of your dreams come true!

• Poetic...Wonderful messages and just perfect for me right now. I have a business relationship with a gentleman and he is not doing his share. I need to have patience and let him know I am there for him. Sometimes, my expectations of others are self serving. I am an extremely hard worker and a workaholic if you will. My friend and partner is having personal issues right now and is taking a long time off which all the work load falls on me. I will refrain from being judgemental and give him my love and compassion instead of criticism. Thank you for the messages that I needed to hear. You are a dear angel~Blessings and Love~MorningGlow

• Full Moon Purging

1.Cleanse your sacred area with an opening prayer, a sage smudging, and/or by burning some incense. Invite your guides, angels, masters, or teachers to be at your side throughout the ceremony.

2.Light one or more candles. Look to the skies. Breathe in the night air.

3.One by one, read out loud the words you have written on each slip of paper. Set your intention to release the item/addiction/attitude from your life. Set it to fire and place it in the calderon. If you have a campsite barbecue or bonfire going that's cool, just toss the slips of paper into the fire one by one. If you are doing this ritual with a group of others take turns reading your words. If these things are too personal to read out loud, read them silently to yourself. Just remember... our words have power. Saying - "Be Gone" audibly and loudly can be very freeing. Go ahead, howl at the moon if you've a mind to. Have some fun!

4.Thank the spirits. Be safe. Put out the fire.

• Good for you, our thoughts are powerful!

• My nephew is coming over tomorrow so perhaps we can work on this together. Thanks for the info Poetic I'll re-read it time and time again.

• Notice messages in dreams and meditation that reveal patterns of self-limitation. Man have I got some work to do.

• 🙂

• I knew you were there.

• Talking abut time lapse, seems like I'm in a fog and time is spinning away, the time is an illusion too they say. I almost stayed home, doing shopping today with daughter, leaving early though, today is Krispy Creme Donut day.

• Ah man Krispy Creme, I love them. One opened up here a few years back but it didn't last, I miss them. Enjoy your shopping day. Hope we can connect while you are around but if you get busy, it's understandable. Pray for me girl, this full moon influence, these dreams and analysis has my head spinning.

• Read the message I left you under RC Writes! Release everything, they say you cant write down negative thoughts, beliefs etc and burn them.

• This post is deleted!

• Good morning Poetic, thanks so much for this article. Maybe sunconsciously I am ahead of the game. ALL week when I go out I smile and am very helpful to people, they in turn seem surprised but happy, they smile back and everyone seems to be in a better mood.

Now I'm not in any financial position to help anyone but on Tuesday morning I was on my way to get my lab work done (10 miles from home). My gas light was on but I knew the gas was cheaper on Sheridan Street and 441 (you know where that is). I had $30 and gave it to the clerk and said I may not need that much. When pumping my gas there was a lady ahead of me with an SUV with children inside. She smiled and started a conversation about the price of gas and said she just can never afford to fill her tank up because it costs so much. My pump stopped at $25. I went inside and told the clerk I wanted to give my $5 to the woman in front of me.

I went outside and told the woman that when she was done to please back her SUV up and take my remaining $5 worth of gas. She looked at me stunned. Quite frankly I was surprised at myself but had an incredible feeling that such a small gesture just might make a difference in BOTH of our lives. I backed up my car so no one could use that pump and then I drove away as she started. Yes, the world is a better place when we "go inside, focus and spin with intent".

Love ya girl.

• Elaine, that's awesome and not a small gesture at all. To her it was huge I'm sure. Even with all you struggle with yourself you reach out to others and that is just so beautiful. I admire that. Reminds me of my mom.

• RC Left you a message, please read it under your diary. Hi Elaine, you have a heart of Gold, it feels so good to do good for others, somebody asked me this morning for money and I thought well really don't have extra this week but you know what think ABUNDANCE gave it to her and before i could sit down, somebody else gave me something. Didn't want anything in return but God works in Mysterious ways, I'll take daughter to lunch or something. Hi Dmick59 Enjoy your day, I'm well overdo not buy myself anything. If you get a chance read the one about releasing your past under Divination. Blessed Be! 🙂

• ♥felt the need to♥ 🙂