Please Help Me Interpret My Cards....

• Hello to everyone!

I'm new here so hopefully I am posting this correctly 🙂

I recently did a Mirror Spread for myself and a guy that I am interested in.This was shortly after we started talking to each other. He is a Cancer and I am a Sagittarius (I know, not a good match but I'm not a typical Sagittarius so maybe there's hope!). I'm not a professional Tarot reader and basically just do readings for myself. I pulled some interesting cards but I would like someone who knows a little more than me to interpret the cards for me because I am a little confused and feel I may be bias in my reading. I hope someone can help 🙂

So here is what I pulled:

Card 1: The querent

7 of Cups

Card 2: The way I see him in the relationship

The Chariot

Card 3: They way he sees himself

9 of Cups

Card 4: What he represents to me

Temperance

Card 5: What I represent to him

9 of Wands

Card 6: Obstacles within the relationship

1 of Wands

Card 7: Strengths within the relationship

The Sun

Card 8: Probable result

8 of Cups

I thought it was interesting that out of all the zodiacs, I pulled exactly two: mine and his. I also loved that I pulled the Sun card in the strengths position however, the probable result is what bothered me the most. The other cards were a little confusing as well.

Anyhow, I'm not sure if you need a background about me or him (if so, let me know) but I will start with that and cross my fingers that someone here can give me a fresh interpretation of the cards. Thanks so much for reading!

• no one? 😞