Scorpios please help me or anybody else :)

• my boyfriend who is a scorpio broke up with me ( atleats thats wat i think) we haven talked in a week the day after we broke up i told him to give me any pictures of me i gave him & he said no because they where his and his wasn't going to throw them away. i told him to give them back because we were done and he said he never said that when he made it kinda clear by thee way he had been acting before ( ignoring me, not showing any interest and etc) well its been a week today and i want to try and win him back any help on how i can do that? p.s we been together for a year and 4months and i noe he still loves me because he told his friend last week. in our relashionship when we have a problem i always have to go up to him and fix it or hell think i don't want him -_- i just want to know from a Scorpios view what i have to do to let him know i love him and want to be with him because he also thinks i don't. thanks 🙂

• Hi domi. Scorpios never forgets anything. Doesn't matter ur relationship is for 4 months or 1 year 4 months, if he says he loves you, he mean it and won't forget u. Though he can get distracted by other females around but at the end of the day, if he loves u, u will be the person in his mind. If u want him back, take things very light. Don't show him that u r running behind him, but still u care for him and loves him. Don't ever try to make him go jealous as scorpios gets jealous very easily, otherwise u may find ur relationship in trouble. Give few surprises. Send some romantic gifts. Wear his favourite clothes and cross with a beautiful smile towards him. He wont react but it is going to work alot. Don't leave him alone for long, otherwise he will start taking things negatively.

• And yes, don't feel bad as u always have to go around for fixing an issue. Scorpios loves getting importance. Moreover, if u both love each other then it doesn't matter who is stepping towards resolving it. What matters is, u both are together. 🙂 Hope this helps.