I'm Tired of Being Alone. Can Anyone Read For Me?

• My birthday is March 31, 1976. I'm a female looking for love. I have been married and divorced twice. In addition, to the multiple marriages I have been in 2-3 year relationships that didn't wind up in marriage. I went to a psychic a few months ago who told me that because of my past karma I push men away. She told me I needed to do some regression in order to uncover why I push men away. She says I attract love easily, but I have a hard time making it stick. I didn't actually need a psychic to tell me that. 🙂

I believe the main reason I push men away at this point is because:

1.) I have two children. A 16 year old daughter and a 13 year old son and after all of the many past failed relationships I don't want to introduce anyone new to my children. I'd rather wait until at least my daughter is out of the house to look for love.

2.) My finances aren't where I would like them to be on a personal level and my living situation is not an adequate place for a man, so I'm only able to see men with their own places.

3.) Since I've been in different relationships I don't want to just have sex with anyone and to continue to go through the same drama.

I'm currently single and have been so for some time although I had been in a sexual relationship with a Scorpio born 11/4/64 until a little over a month ago. If anyone has any insights I would love the assistance.

• Nobody? No takers? I could really use some help. I think the Scorpio man messed me up a lot mentally and I'm beginning to fear that I'll spend the rest of my life alone. I know that's an exaggeration but right now I feel as if I don't even want to start all over again with anyone.