~GypsyDreams~

• Could I have some general insight from you. I feel like I am just at a standstilll getting to know my core self. I do need to make some decisions about every aspect of my life (love ,family, career etc.) & put my foot forward at some point. All of these are huge changes so I sit stuck. Thank you for your time & energy. Take care ~D

• Hello Dmick59 🙂

I did a reading and this is what I could gather, hope this makes sense to you.

I feel to move forward you must leave the past behind, the past can also mean the way one thinks and feels life should be like, also in connection to how you were raised and what ideals your parents held for you. This is all producing fears and doubts in you. Which keep playing in your head over and over paralyzing you.

Let it all go and embrace the new phase in your life which is here waiting for you. You just have to jump in. Take a risk, don't be scared. Once you jump in and take a risk other matters will come into place and start making more sense. Try to live in the now and don't think too much about tomorrow. Laugh at yourself more..

One step at a time, just do what feels right, don't think too much about it, don't analyze it to death, Feel it, then do it.

All the best. 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• Your children are grown and they know that even though you are a parent you are also human and not perfect. It comes a time in every child's life when they realize that their parents are not this perfect being but flawed individuals trying to survive in this world. Time to live your life for you dmick. 🙂