Important (Message From My Journey to all)

• My Journeys, Sheila's computer has crashed sent me an email today, saying she loves and misses all but cannot get onto the computer right now, she is very sad that this has happen, but hoping she will fix her computer, she had to use her cell phone to email me. She said she doesn't know how or when she will be back, but i am sure she will sort out whatever she needs too on her computer to get it going again.

Blessings and love Bee Xx. and My Journey sends her love also.

• k. Ahh too bad. Mercury may be in retrograde again??

• This is terrible news, I know how much this place means to her, as well as how much she means to me and so many others here. I wonder how she will handle the withdrawals, lol.

Miss ya already crazy cuz.

Poetic, nope, mercury isn't retrograde.

• Yeah Notshy, she is a big Sister too me, and miss her lots already too.

I know lots of others will as well. Hope she fixes it soon, so she can come back and spread her Love.

Blessings and love Bee Xx

• i wish myjourney will get a brandnew top of the art computer asap! amen1

• Thinking of you my friend....I just know you will be so upset not being able to come on here, hope you are able to sort this soon we will all miss you SO much 😞

it feels like the "ray of sunshine" in here is missing....

SO PLEASE TRY AND.....

• Oh no....It was supposed to say "COME BACK SOON".....guess it was too big a pic 😞

♥

• Healingway's Dont worry to much, Shee will come back soon. she will be quick to fix her computer.

Or find other ways to come on here. 😃

Blessings and Love Bee Xx

• What a disaster .....Myjourney is a one-in-a-million sunshine-making machine, who never fails to cheer everyone up who is feeling low......I'm missing her already........I hope her computer doesn't take too long to mend.

Peace and love everyone

• So sorry to hear that news, I would swear I posted an answer here a couple of hours ago. Strange. Anyway, I wonder if we can send healing energy to the computer? Goofy I know but it's a thought. To our My Journey, we're thinking of you girl and our thoughts will be with you until you can get back with us again. Hope it is really soon.

• Healing to the computer, Heheh RC thats not too bad a thought actually LOL 😃

Healing for the computer would be a good way.

Blessings and love Bee Xx

• I WILL MISS SHEE THE QUEEN OF TAROT LETS HOPE SHE GETS IT FIXED SOON

THANKS BEE FOR LETTING ME KNOW

TO SHEE,

• I wish her patience and stamina while it gets fixed bc whoa its a toll on ur bodysystem!

• RC.....that is exactly what to do!! ...Universal energies really CAN help with this!....I use Reiki on everything....when I remember too!.....SO, I'm sending Reiki energies to Sheilas PC.... 🙂

Mags, the picture of the Cavalier pup is ADORABLE! it SO reminds me of my little Cavi....well, about 6ys ago, he's a big little boy now 🙂

• Aww Cute puppy dog, Mags those dogs are so sweet with there eyes LOL.

I will let sheila know you're all thinking of her 😃 She can read emails, just not reply to them.

Healing way's i really like that idea of Reiki healing for the computer hehehe lets hope it works.

especially before i have to go away for the holidays.

Charmed thanks for the visit. She will appreciate it.

Blessings and Love Bee Xx.

• THANK YOU BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ALL

THANK YOU SO MUCH ,YEP I LIKE THE IDEA OF HEALING ANYTHING, HAHAHAHA

CWB, OH MY YOU WERE SO CORRECT "CAPPY",

A STATE OF THE ART COMPUTER,""YES, I GOT MY SPARKLIES BACK,MY LAUGHING CAT...YEP ITS STATE OF THE ART FOR ME...THANKS CAPPY...I WROTE A HAND WRITTEN LETTER YESTERDAY, I NEEDED TO TREAT MY HAND FOR CRAMPS, I TRIED TAKING A MYDOL THAT DIDN'T WORK !!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHE LMAO

ELAINE,YEP, JUST A FEW WITHDRAWLS.....OK MORE THAN A FEW HEHE

HEALNGWAYS, AWE I FELT YOUR SADNESS, THANK YOU MY FRIEND 🙂

POETIC NOT MERCURY DUDE ITS THAT SATURN DUDE, I THINK...HEHEHE

MY LITTLE GIRLS I POD CRASHED, MY VACUMN BROKE,I KICKED MY OTHER BROKEN COMPUTER, I HURT MY TOE....LOL...

THANKS RC, I DID HUG MY COMPUTER AND I KNOW SHE FELT IT,

THE COMPUTER GURU RETRIEVED ALL MY PRECIOUS DOCUMENTS...I AM TOTALLY GRATEFUL, (I HAD WROTE ALOT OF MINI BOOKS,) THEY WERE ALSO RETRIEVED

"BUT AS YOU KNOW AS A WRITER WE HAVE ALOT OF MINI BOOKS IN OUR MINDS 🙂

HP, YOU SUPER DOOPER CYBER BUDY, THANKS FOR THOSE BEAUTIFUL WORDS

MAG'S I MSSED YOU ALSO, LOVED THE PICTURES:)

NOW TO GO STEAL SOME PICTURES, SHHHHHHHHHHHH

NAMASTE

SHEILA

AKA SHATZ

• TINKERBELL 😃 Sweet. i love fairy's.

Blessings and love Bee Xx just as much as i love angels.

• THANKS BEEEEEEEEEEE AGAIN.....

SHEE

• HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO you lovely gal!! I didn't think a little thing like PC's breaking down would keep you away from us too long.....I JUST WOULDN'T ALLOW IT!!!....lol

did you do a bit of this?

• And turn it into THIS!!!!........:)