Shuabby, could you do a reading for me?

• Hi Shuabby,

I would appreciate if you could do a reading for me regarding what's ahead in the near future regarding love and work.

Any insight will be very helpful.

Thank you.

All the best!

• Hello Kuruts,

I notice that you have the word ruts in your sign on name, this tells me you are easly bored and like excitment but do not find it in your everyday work life. Most people do not. I sense that you need to look into music and learn to play an instrutment of your choice, what you are drawn to that is. Dance would be wonderful for you also, I feel that you could be an actress with that brillant mind of yours and could be on stage in the near future if you set your mind to it, you are a wonder with math and it does not fill the bill other than pay them for you, as you need afterwork play to fullfill your day. If you can fill the creative void in your life than your job would be a snap and less boring to you.

In the love department I sense that you are rather picky in that he has to be a man with a presense that will hold your attention, he must have a great mind that will match your everflowing thoughts and like many of the same things that you do. I see bubbles here and really don't get why? Children love to play with bubbles and pets do to. Again fun is what you are seeking. The man will have to have a fun side to him. I do sense that you will meet a man that just may do stage plays and he can sing songs that melt the heart . You must go to plays and start auditionings for even a small part if this is not something that attracts you than the man is still coming in here as a singer and actor type. You will meet around Feb of 2011 when they say you will be ready for him. Until than you will date a few here and there until you are bored stiff with them and seek out the adventure of this wonderful man with a P in his name like Paul . Let us know when this romance begins.

• Hi Shuabby,

This was a really-really interesting insight for me, you gave me some wonderful ideas, thank you for that.

From the job side, yes, I find my work lacks excitement and at this point it is really only for paying bills. But I think you have a point in that it could work out if I had some additional work or hobby that was more creative. I did play the piano for 9 years during school, so maybe it's time to go back to that. Not sure about the acting part, I have a huge stage fright:)

As for the love department, right again, I'm attracted to fun people with a lot of personality. And I love theater and everything related to that, actually I'm even obsessed of having to always sit in the first row, so maybe that will help me to spot a really great guy:))))

Anyway, thank you, you sure did bring a smile to my face.

I wish all the best to you!