I need help on reading

• Hi everyone...

I'm gemini born 27th may 1981.

Can you help me on reading what november have for me and how to avoid the badlock ahead of me cos yesterday someone broke my car and took my phone and camera that was given to me as a birthday gift.

I feel like my life got hit by a lot of unfortunate, bad luck. Even in my love life all i get is disaster.

Is there something wrong with me. what have i done to deserve all this. Or is there a way out of this, Pls help me... I need someone who can at least point me to the right direction.

Thank you for your kindness and help.

• Don't presume that just because your life has had some bad luck in the past (and there is no such thing as luck - we attract what we get) that it will be like that in the future or you will indeed attract more unfortunate happenings.

You show a tendency to get very bored and restless, which has a lot to do with whether you succeed in life and love. You must learn when it is time to stop talking, start listening, and knuckle down to some hard work with some self-imposed disciplne and scholarship. You have a brilliant, perceptive mind and may even have technical gifts that you must apply to get ahead. Any procrastination or distractions will hinder your progress. Rebelliousness and impatience are big problems for you and your low theshold for frustration can hold you back from obtaining a higher level of expertise in whatever you do. Don't get put off by work or people so easily. Stick with your efforts until you see a reward for them. When you learn to finish what you start, you will gain the respect of your peers and get everything you want. You will discover that there is a great deal of inner peace and freedom to be found in dedicated concentration to a task or a relationship. And don't let pride make you rigid or conceited, either.

2010 for you is all about your career and/or the study, training and ambitious drive you put into it. As much effort and energy as you invest in your work, you will get back in direct proportion. This can be your power year if you apply yourself and take advantage of the opportunities presented.

In November, you get the chance to begin again. This is a leadership period; your energy and drive run high; take a chance, have faith in your abilities, and you will be successful.

Don't inflict pain upon others, as this would cause negative repercussions in your future.

You are advised to refrain from impulsive action and use vigilance in your planning. Most of the foundation work for the future you will have to do yourself as there are hidden dangers when relying on others during this time. Trust your intuition. The vibration of this month is fortunate for relationships and marriages, new as well as old ones. In the area of business, the formation of mergers and cooperation arrangements is under a good influence. Observing the warnings outlined above, you should enjoy a pleasant time with your intimates, friends, and commercial enterprises. It's also a month to become aware of your spiritual side. Engage yourself in esoteric disciplines and realize the everchanging circumstances in life. Yet, whilst the principles of life's encounters happen again and again, the form they take is different every time. Try to find and understand the order in this pattern and draw meaningful conclusions to help you arrange your days and develop constructive concepts for the flow of your existence.

During this time, it is important that you retain a strong belief in your abilities and the purpose of your life. Be assertive, organized, and detach yourself from the occasionally oppressing and disheartening situations that may occur. Realize that you can stop, or at least minimize, the repetition of these events by examining their cause and rectifying your attitude and behavior accordingly. Be ethical and keep in mind that your activities now will form the foundation for the next weeks and months. All in all, your new beginnings will involve developing structures for better living in your emotional and mental 'house'.

• Thank you captain i appreciate your help and advice and i will try as much as i can to think and behave positive.

Captain could you please explain little about the hidden dangers i will encounter on november is my husband and i going to separate ? thank you once again.

• Yes many people separate in such a time as this. It's all about you and what you want and need for your own good, nobody else. It's a time of starting over.

• Hi The Captain ,

This is redbone9562 recently separate after 27yrs of marriage to a gemini(dob 5/26 ) me taurus (dob 5/5 time born 2:27am ) after finding out that he has been cheating on me and lying about it for quite sometime. Will things work out for me in my finances ( increase) also will I ever love and be love again? and will he try to worm his way back into my life and home? or will he move on in peace or cause me hell ? I'm ready to move on with my life.And if so how long will it be before true love real true love comes into my life? and will he have his own place, good job ,and love children ,and will he really be the one?and will I be happy with him and he with me?please help.

• Redbone9562, please start your own thread by clicking on the "Create a new topic" button at the top right of this page, and I will answer you there.

• Captain I'm wondering if my healing process is on the right track? Can I get a reading on Love and my Financial? And how soon will my finances start to increase and will it be enough to so that I can support my house hold without stress and worry.

DOB 5/5/1962

Time 2:27 am

Birth Place Los Angeles,CA

• Hi Captain

Redbone9562, again,

I wanted to ask you, should I be meditate as well for my healing process and if so how should I start off with the meditate process?

• Redbone, this is Geminilol's thread. Please start your own thread by clicking on the "Create a new topic" button at the top right of this page if you want your own separate answers. I have already given you many answers in other threads. Please think long and hard on them. I feel you are not wanting to work things out for yourself but to depend on someone else to treat you like a child and do everything for you so that you don't have to make any effort at all. But you will never grow if others do everything for you.