Dream about stairs

• I didn't write this down soon enough so I have forgotten some of the context, but I dreamt about stairs last night.

Climbing up stairs.

Thing is the last set I climbed was really tall so I had to almost hoist myself up each step! I was able to do so and continue talking to the person with me but I had to work at it!

I've seen the interpretations the going up stairs is a good thing but what does it mean that I was not able to just walk up?

Or was I merely mixing my dream with the reality of my hike the other day and not being able to figure out a dry path across the rocks in the brook???

Thanks for any insight - I find dreams fascinating and have been trying to write them down when I wake in the middle of the night and pick up the nuances I wouldn't remember the next day if I did not.

• Hi, I've had dreams somewhat similar. Did you make it up. If you did, this is something that you can acheive. It is tiring however. I think it's your mind re-playing.

• Yes, I made it an while continuing to talk to the person I was with. Not as frustrating as the dreams of running but not getting anywhere!

Last night I had dreams of beds and blankets. All my dreams seem to be positive signals with a twist LOL. Tall stairs - sheesh!! 🙂

Thanks,

YD