Captain, asking for your insight yet again...

• Hi Captain,

Hope all is well. Not sure if you remember me (November 22, 1968, Leo rising) as I know you help so many. I have been dating a Pisces man (March,4 1965, Cancer rising) for about 5 months who is wonderful to me - thoughtful, caring and always there for me. Lately though, I am feeling suffocated and smothered by him and have been avoiding his calls and making excuses not to see him. It's true that I have had a lot going on - my 17 year old dog is very ill and probably won't live much longer, and things with work and the kids have been just crazy, but that is not really the reason I've been so unavailable . All this man wants to do is help me, yet I am pushing him away to the point where he asked me a couple of days ago if we were ok, and if I was seeing anyone else. I told him it wasn't that, and that I just needed some time on my own, and that I don't like the feeling of being "fenced in." He said he understood, and would give me some space and time, but be there if I needed him. I go back and forth between thinking that I would like to see him and feeling pretty sure that I don't.

On another thread, LeoScorpion told me that his chart is comprised entirely of feminine energy and that while I have male energy dominant in my chart, this could lead to my feeling smothered - or overly "mothered" by him, and is something that would not likely go away. My love of freedom and independence makes that a potential deal breaker if it is true. Also, I know that Venus is retrograde right now which might be influencing my indecision. I have been doing a lot of thinking lately about all of the relationships in my life, including those with former lovers (it's a very short list 🙂 and figure that waiting it out will help me make the best decision, but any insight and perspective you may have would be greatly appreciated. Am I just running away from the idea of being tied down, as you've mentioned to me before, or should I really keep myself open to what else is out there? Thanks in advance!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!