Career Advice

• Hello, Its been awhile since I have been on here and I'm finding myself at a crossroads and was hoping for a little insight. I'm almost 29 years old and I'm still having problems in choosing a career and sticking with it. Currantly I have been working in property management. I have been doing this for 4 years now. Its what I know and I do enjoy it. I was feeling like I have reached the top of my ladder with this company so about a year ago I started taking classes to make me qualified for an ultrasound program, while I was still working ofcourse. And now I have recently been presented with the opportunity to grow more with my currant job. There is a chance when I apply for a school I will not get accepted so either I keep spending my money to take these classes or I continue to try to expand here. Is it healthcare or business for me? I have been going back and fourth with a career decision for years now and the only way I will become successful if I finally choose one. I'm a capricorn born on 12/23/81. Any advice or insight would be greatly appreciated.

• Well, I feel that the property business will bring you the most material and intellectual reward but that the ultrasound program will fulfil you more spiritually and emotionally. Depends on what you most want from your life at this time...after a while, I feel you will grow dissatisfied with the property game and the types of people who live in that world.