Leoscorpion =)

• Leoscorpion thanks very much for doing this for me, for a birth chart reading. i am curious to what you have to say, My birthday again is november 9th 1991. Plymouth, UK 12:10pm.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend. I do not mind waiting till next week if you are still busy.

Blessings and love Bee x

• bump! 😃

• hi there

I will get to your chart next week after leobella's

• Okay. thanks Leo scorpion 😃

Blessings and love bee Xx

• Bump 😃

• Angelbee

Your dominant sign is Scorpio, but Jupiter is quite dominant in your chart that in general you enjoy much optimism and protection from this planet. You also do well focusing in big picture, not so much of details due to Mercury in Sagitarius. You can be very inspiring to other but watch not making promises you can not keep or inspiring others to go to the wrong direction. Sometimes you feel so much optimism you forget you are only human you can not do everything. Your destiny lies on the house of Transformation and Possession/Value. You are destined to experience life-altering events that most likely will shake your confidence and force you to have a closer look at the values you hold dear. You are to understand the lessons behind these events and allow them to transform you in such a way that you will be able to teach and lead others to deal with their own challenges. Because the house of transformation also rules death and se x, there might have been numerous ‘deaths’ in your life. Death of loved ones, death of relationships you thought would last and they didn’t, death of certain lifestyle, death of the old ‘you’ and separation of any kind, maybe people come and go in your life. Only if something dies that it can be transformed. Life is about learning and moving forward, therefore transformations, changes, have to happen or else life is stagnant and meaningless.

Jupiter and Venus sit in the house of Transformation. You have a taste for artistic and beautiful things, you enjoy the company of your dear ones and strive to keep harmonious environment by treating everybody as fair as you can. Sexu al life I don’t discuss it here, but you are rather flexible and maybe even adventurous. I suppose transformation via se xual experiences is not impossible in your case, although I hope they are not abusive experiences because they will be hardest to deal with. On the bright side, Jupiter bestows financial help when you need it, not necessarily winning lottery, but still better than most. Venus aspecting Saturn gives tendency to feel guilty when having fun, as if you have to work all the time and no fun. Saturn here enjoys the company of friends, indeed many of them possess good artistic taste and share the same interests, but watch for being manipulated. Some people tend to make you feel guilty for something that has nothing to do with you, maybe they are moody and restless dumping all their complaints to you. Remember that helping them has nothing to do with carrying their burdens on your shoulders. They have to do this themselves. The good side about Saturn is he gives you the ability to organize and ambition to achieve your dreams and purpose. He also tends to hold on things he knows, and not so fond of changes. You will need to let go of this tendency to have control over things and people. You can’t change any of these anyway. Have fun exploring possibilities of new ventures and new friends. Just have a contingency plan and let everything else happens the way the cosmos will it.

Uranus, Neptune and your ascendant sitting close together makes you look attractive and gives originality in your thinking. You tend to keep original new ideas and opinions to yourself, possibly to avoid being labelled ‘eccentric’ and to keep your friends from avoiding you. But if you do this, you will only harm yourself. You are imaginative and creative, don’t hide these qualities either. With Neptune in the house of the hidden, you have an uncanny intuition that can be useful if you care to nurture it. In Capricorn, your originality and imagination can be less ‘wild or vivid’ and more structured. This is actually a good thing, because you are more practical and less chance of being trapped in Neptune’s world of illusion. Most people can be swayed by imagination and tend to escape reality by living in Neptune’s world through addiction, you can avoid this. In your early life, creativity and imagination might be a sore point. You were probably told you are ‘crazy or a nerd’, or you were not raised in a family that supports development of creative and new ideas. So you did receive attention but not the attention you needed. As a result, accepting yourself is a hard process, because a part of you is not receiving the attention it needs, it’s not fully nurtured. You have difficulty in expressing yourself until you accept yourself as a whole. You appear formal and aloof, people think you are ‘dull’ and ‘cold’. But deep inside your inventive, playful and original inner child is yearning to come out. Moon in Sagitarius gives you love for adventures, foreign people and places. Sagitarius is the sign of story tellers, you may also do well with children and enjoy being around them. If you let your inner child play, it can bring magic to your touch and your words. If you don’t let inner child play, communication with children and youth will be difficult.

Mars and Pluto sits in Scorpio with your Sun and midheaven gives abundant of energy that can lead to aggression and power struggle, if not channelled properly. In the house of learning, it is wise to channel this energy to a learning pursuit, something that involves solving mystery and secrets : criminal investigation, surgeon, archaeology, funeral work, medical research and so on. Mercury in Sagitarius may not be much of a deep-thinker, but Pluto in Scorpio will provide you the intuition you need. You will know whether you get it right or not and you will not go for easy solution. It’s impossible to avoid power struggle with Pluto in his own sign. But try your best to stop and think before doing or saying anything therefore more energy is used to ‘think deeply’ than to ‘attack’. It’s fitting that your purpose is to develop your imagination and intuition to achieve your ambition for success. A more practical and structured imagination is easier to bring to live, so if your ambition for success is in creative field, most likely you will achieve it. If it’s in mystery and secrets-related, you will still achieve it, because Pluto closely aspecting your midheaven gives you the advantage of perseverance to keep working until you find the solution. A combination of imagination and mystery can also work. Independent work is recommended for someone with your chart. Or if you are employed, something that gives you autonomy in your department. Again, let your inner child play with endless possibilities in life and be original.

• WOW thank's so much Leoscorpion, your right there about creativity, i love being creaitve. though sometimes i dont do that much. though i know i should.

My family really not sure if they agree with what i do, I know my mum is sort of okay with it. she dont mind its more the others, like my sisters. but i guess thats family for you.

Your right about the deaths also, there has been a lot of that, and learning from them is really good but also really sad to say goodbye too. i wonder if long lasting relationships of friends that i know mean something to me? Because there have been a few people to stick around. that have been in my life for a long time too. and when i make new friends i dont always keep in contact with them, its like i just let them go, and they do the same not alway's just sometimes. proberbly because i have learned from them all i can, and that what they taught me should be enough.

I do love working with children, i was planning to be a nursery teacher, but my plans changed as i found something different to work on, becoming a counsellor and then of course an author, now glad i know that i am going to get there in the end. from what my chart says 😃

not sure about the s.e.x.u.a.l thing, i may have had some bad experience though i am not quite sure of that one. i do tend not to show my true self to others, as i know i can be a little bit crazy, and hyper too, though i guess thats just me. 😃 Thanks so much for this chart i will copy and paste and keep it to re read it over again. to makesure i am following it.

Oh and with intution thing, i am still working on that, I do also get nightmares, dreams all the time though i guess that helps with my creativity, does the chart say i am also empathic? as i have found out that from other people and generally knowing it myself feeling to tired all the time for no reason, anyway thanks again of to college now, Thanks sooo much for the lovely chart i really appreaciate it.

Blessings and love Bee Xx

• "and when i make new friends i dont always keep in contact with them, its like i just let them go, and they do the same not alway's just sometimes"

you've learned from numerous separations in your life, you don't cling to anyone or anybody so tightly anymore because you know they will go someday

"My family really not sure if they agree with what i do, I know my mum is sort of okay with it. she dont mind its more the others, like my sisters. but i guess thats family for you."

of course LOL family is parents, siblings, any direct relative living with you before you find your own place. I only use general term.

" do love working with children, i was planning to be a nursery teacher, but my plans changed as i found something different to work on, becoming a counsellor and then of course an author, now glad i know that i am going to get there in the end. from what my chart says "

you will do well in te areas I mentioned. but like everything else, you have to give it your best to win competition, because you are not the only one that will do well in those areas.

"Oh and with intution thing, i am still working on that, I do also get nightmares, dreams all the time though i guess that helps with my creativity, does the chart say i am also empathic?"

I don't distinguish intuition from empathic. To me, anything other than physical and mental/intellctual ability is the work of intuition. There are 2 different use of intuition, some people read vibrations in the air, some people read emotional fields. With Pluto in Scorpio, Uranus and Neptune in the house of occult (hidden), I would say you have stronger of the latter than the first. the thing with reading emotions is that you have to learn protect yourself or you will be affected, because it's a 'containment' so the energy in it is concentrated.

Vibrations in the air, are free, not contained - it comes and goes. Your dreams are one example. Write your dreams on a diary and meditate on them, one day you will find out the meaning.

• Thank's so much Leo scorpion, i try and make sense of them to write them down. but when it comes to putting them on paper, it sounds too messed up and really weird and confusing though i guess i should try anyway, iknow i should get around to meditation, as i have not really tried that properly, probably because I am afraid too, or i don't know afraid that i might not do it properly or how it will turn out, also looking to get some angel cards, as i keep trying to practice tarot but not really sure if i am getting it.

-x-

I don't get attached to any people, if i do they will just leave anyway. so i remain friendly with them, and not overally attached to them at all. apart from this one person i have trouble shaking memory of them out from me, so i feel i may have to either get closer to her, or cut her out completely i cant be doing with the whole, Are you going to talk to me or not thing, cause she don't really talk much this friend of mine. we are suppose to have the same sort of planets in our charts though she is much older than me, and i do not really know what her intentions are. I have tried several people with this situation, but still am blank as to what i should do, i don't wanna get to close but fear i already have, don't really know how i should respond too this. knowing she will just up and leave anyway is one of my biggest fears. we visit her on occasions, like this Halloween for instance. other than that i have not seen her for about 4 months, and or spoken to her on the phone or anything like that, others say she wants me in her life, but how can that be when she rarely speaks to me, Would you be able to help me with this one? Maybe do her birthday, like i say she is much older than me, and i don't know all her details i only now her date of birth like mine not the place she was born or the time.

just let me know if you can help me with this one, i really have bad feelings about how this could turn out, into something i not sure what.

I am still trying to find out who i am, and having trouble with identity and stuff too and of course S.e.x.u.a.l.i.t.y as well. it would help greatly if you could, let me know if you're able to put some clarity or advice into this situation, thanks very much. again.

Blessings love and light Bee Xx

• "I don't get attached to any people, if i do they will just leave anyway. so i remain friendly with them, and not overally attached to them at all. "

exactly what separations and deaths are teaching you. no attachment to the physical.

se xuality and identity problem go hand in hand

knowing who you are is the first and foremost step in the soul evolution/transformation

sex uality is the most powerful expression of creativity, the ability to create

it is so powerful that it has to be expressed at the right time, with the right person

or instead of creating anything, you will be destroying yourself

to know the timing and the person to share with, you have to return to who you are

astrology reading is an initiation, to the path of evolution

you are now at the gate, the next step is your choice

another chart reading is not going to help, you don't need another initiation

then start the inner work with something you are comfortable with

but make sure whatever you do, you apply discipline to it

means if you want to meditate, you do it correctly and regularly

or else don't bother

• Okay, Leo scorpion, thank's very Much, there are a few things i need to work on then.

I guess i have to use my own intuition for the rest of it,

thanks a lot again many blessings to you,

Love light and Hugs Bee Xx.

• take care angelbee

everything starts with firm intention. this is the path that requires discipline and determination, even more than any path. send a prayer to the cosmos, if the cosmos recognizes your sincerity, you will find help suitable for your specific needs

have a good weekend

• Okay, i will try you take care too. 😃

and have a great weekend also.

Love and blessings Bee Xx

• angelbee

this might be of your interest, just something that I do

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=9978&page=7&replies=110&totalitems=110

read my post the 2nd and the 4th from top

if you want to know meditation types I do

I can show you a few, you decide which one you feel like doing

I do yoga too but that would require a URL link for the whole thing

• Thanks leo Scorpion i will check it out, 😃

Love ya.

Big hugs Bee Xx

• Hiyas...Im just curious if you can do the same for me..Now that a new part of my mind has truly awakened and im seeing life with new focus I have realized that everything that I have done to this moment (me reading what was on the page, means something..Im not looking for any answers through this map because i already know my sole purpose on this earth..Just wanting another perspective and someone to start talking to 😄

• tatoomike

If you already know your purpose then you can start taking efforts to achieve it

if you mean chart reading you can start a new thread and give your info

if I can do it next week, I will otherwise it will be another week

• I have already taken efforts to achieve my purpose in life..Lol whats funny about that is that efforts on my part have already been started subconsciously before I my mind was really awake 😛 Anyhow yes I was just talking about a chart reading 😄 I would greatly appreciate it..I will start a thread after I help my sis l8r..I shall call the thread "L&M" lol

• L&M? Ok whatever LOL

you don't sound in a hurry so that's cool I'll get to it when I can

• tattoomike

it doesn't seem i can read your chart this week and November I am taking a break anyway

maybe permanent break

since you said you already know your purpose, then you don't need chart reading LOL

start a new thread anyway, someone else will find you and you can start talking to them

have a good week !