Transformation/ascension - whatever you wish to call it - how would you know?

• For some time now, I have heard about the great acension. I have been told for over a year that a lot of the pain and trauma I have had to go through would lead to my transformation and that I would find myself back on the path I was meant to be on. Strangely, I was talking to someone on the phone tonight who is undergoing serious finanical difficulties (as many are) and having to declare bankruptcy. After talking for about 4 hours about these issues, my friend said that I have never sounded so lucid in all the conversations we have had. Like I was totally present. That I seemed to have transformed. I had crawled out of whatever depth I was in and seem to be empowered and have the strngth now to fight off the demons.

My question to to anyone who will answer or who will look into this for me - is this the "transformation" I was to undergo? Have I "transformed" without realizing it. Am I now "out of the darkness and back on the right path?" Do I indeed now have what I need to fight the demons? My bD is 3/14/1958 4:26 Am Lubbock, Texas

Does any of this from my birthchart have anything to do with "transformation" ?

I don't know what most of this means - maybe someone can explain it to me. THANKS!

Sun Pisces 23.22

Moon Capricorn 17.16 I think I have Capricorn Ascending

Mercury Aries 3.23

Venus Aquarius 10.16

Mars Capricorn 27.56

Jupiter Scorpio 0.33 R

Saturn Sagittarius 25.20

Uranus Leo 7.58 R

Neptune Scorpio 4.24 R WHAT IS MIDHEAVEN??

Pluto Virgo 0.30 R Midheaven Scorpio 26.59

Lilith Aries 2.26

Asc node Scorpio 2.02 Is this the same as north node?

• turtledust,

is this the "transformation" I was to undergo? no.

Have I "transformed" without realizing it: no.

Am I now "out of the darkness and back on the right path"? Yes.

Do I indeed now have what I need to fight the demons? Yes.

My bD is 3/14/1958 4:26 Am Lubbock, Texas: since end of April 2010 until mid December 2010 you are enjoying exuberant optimism, because Jupiter is in conjunction with your Sun. Traditionally this is considered one of the most marvelous influences, and indeed it is quite good. At the very least, you will feel good at this time. Your health is good, and you feel very optimistic. For a while it may seem that everything is working out perfectly, and if you make an effort, it will. But if you simply sit back and enjoy this time, its beneficent influence will pass away with little to show for it afterward.

This is the beginning of a new twelve-year cycle of growth in your life. It is a time to initiate new projects and expand your activities so that you can experience life from a broader perspective. You may find that you can escape from some narrowing and inhibiting circumstance that has prevented you from realizing your full potential as a human being. Sometimes people travel under this configuration, but usually the traveling is more in the mind.

This is a good time to study a subject that raises your consciousness or expands your view of the world, and it is an excellent time for going back to school. You may also meet new people who expose you to aspects of life that you have never known before. Your freedom will certainly increase.

Even with this influence there are some pitfalls. First of all, your exuberant optimism can cause you to overdo or overreach yourself, so that when this time is over, you find yourself out on the proverbial limb. Exercise a certain amount of restraint and build upon what you have rather than trying to increase your holdings beyond your ability to handle them. Be careful of extravagance, and if you invest money, remember that today's luck is not permanent.

Does any of this from my birthchart have anything to do with "transformation" ? No, except of the foresight you have due to the conjunction Jupiter has now with your Mercury, which lasts since end of June 2010 until mid February 2011. At this time you are able to combine breadth of vision with sharp perception and intellect, knowledge of the particular with knowledge of the general, and thereby see the whole scope of anything you are involved in. This reveals itself as foresight and long-range planning ability. This is a good time to map out your future, because you can understand and interrelate all the elements that will affect your life. Under this influence there arises an interest in religious, spiritual, philosophical questions. The mere reality is no more enough for you. You want to be receptive for manifestations of higher planes of life.

I think I have Capricorn Ascending: right.

WHAT IS MIDHEAVEN?? The Midheaven is the cusp of the tenth house of the natal chart, and is one of the angles of a chart. It is found at the very top of the chart, and it is the most public point in your chart. It relates to your career or "life path" and suggests your social standing and reputation. In a way it represents the most materialistic point in your life.

The Midheaven (MC) is one of the four angles of the chart. The other three are the Imum Coeli (IC - directly opposite the Midheaven), the Ascendant (ASC), and the Descendant (DSC).

The Midheaven represents your most visible achievements in the eyes of society, your public "face" (as opposed to your more personal "face" at the Ascendant), your accomplishments, and your overall sense of responsibility and standing in the world/society.

Asc node Scorpio 2.02 Is this the same as north node? Yes, exactly.

Maturity has nothing to do with age; growing old is not necessarily growing up. One can be young and grown-up and one can be very old and very childish. Age and maturity have no necessary link. Maturity comes through meditation. Aging is an ordinary process; everybody ages. Animals age, trees age, people age; that has nothing to do with transformation.

• Thanl you Hans - you have explained many things. ah - I have not reached transformation yet. Merely a greater depth of understanding and what may, on the surface, appear to be foresite, but with which I must use caution in interpreting.In general - things in my life are not different but I do feel as if I have gathered strength and once again the Force is with me.

If I really had to do battle with the dark side, can anyone gove me a clue as to when in 2011 might be the best time period?

• turtledust,

you will be the victorious one.

• Thank you Hans - I have read this many times over the last month. I truly appreciate your input.

It is if I can see more than I could see before. I know what I have to do, but I have obstacles in the form of other persons who have free will and I cannot control what they do of course.

I want to be independent of making decisions based on these various types of relationships but there seems to be no way out of some of the ones that are dragging me down and for others - which seem to be more fulfilling - there is not enough time or forces working against our being able to work together. I know there is meaning in this somewhere and the chaos is clearing. I suppose that the best course is to try to go with the current and not fight it or try to control it. Thanks again!

• Well turtle dust..if you want to become more independent...first instead of asking have I transformed?Have I came out of darkness? It serems as if you are, I am not trying to hurt but darkness is not seeing or believing in ones own ipinion regarding your questions. you should know the answers...If you are not independent making your own choices about yourself, you are not ready for a relationship.

If you are trying to have self discovery here is questions you can ask yourself to discover and realize you are the only "turtle dust " in this world....you have something very unique that no other has that quality resonates to all your persona..that inner light and passion ofrce within you...and no birthdate reading any thing will know but you......

It’s when you are confused about yourself that you will accept anything. You think you are lost, looking and maybe a bit frustrated and desperate. Self Discovery has the word self in it. The title means to trust intuition and apply your logic that lies within you and no one else. You are more likely to accept anything because you are at a confused state, so any verbiage from a zodiac ETC will sound good and is a quick fix with ease to put instant pleasure to the “pain”. It’s when we are not developed, aka children, do we get influenced easily and mislead. Of course any zodiac sounds great, doesn’t it but I can analogize any zodiac to me because we all contain all those characteristics to some degree. We all feel that same emotions, so we all understand and exalt the same thoughts to get those emotions we all feel; anger, rage, confusion…etc. At a weak point in self when we say, “I am lost”, “I need”, “Help”. Do not forget those words; lost, confused, need; that’s when we are vulnerable not when we claim and feel personal power. We only have a title then to look at and we really should be looking at our name but again we are off path of enlightenment clearly, so we look to what is in the media and outer world, aka zodiac and the title that fits the birth date is what and only what we seem to measure with because the title that is our birth date. We often settle due to lack of convictions as well. Now onto opposing a zodiac again: Self Discovery; (Self) + (discovery) = discover self, self discovers self, self means solo, you. Discovery is time introspection, sacrifice and patience along with trust

What are your actions alone with out duties and orders? What risks are you willing and have been willing to take and for what cause?

Hope this helps a bit

Peace Love Prosper

• It sounds like you haven't had a proper birthchart reading from a reputable astrologer, Turboxs. I have had many accurate reports. Perhaps you want to believe you are an original and can't be likened or compared to anyone else but deep down we are really all the same in our souls. Astrology is just psychology profiling, that's all. Don't you believe in that either?

• Dear Turboxs

Surely you cannot deny that Hans Wolfgang's objective and informed reading is helping Turtledust along the road to self-discovery? Self-discovery is the aim of all of us (including yourself) is it not? Can you not allow us this one indulgence, i.e astrology?Love and peace.