Question for Shuabby...

• Hi Shuabby,

Im attracted to this scorpio guy and I think he likes me too. Weve shared some moments together and its these moments that make me feel electric inside. Ive recently plucked up the courage to ask him to "hang out" as I didnt want to make it really formal. He said he would let me know and that he was busy last weekend I havent heard from him since.I really want to get to know him. I am wondering if we will eventually get together or am I wasting my time?

• This post is deleted!

• What is your sister name and DOB

• This post is deleted!

• Hello Angelwings86,

This reading is for Yvonne your sister. What I sense about her at this time is that she is facing a period of transition for 2011. She will have several new beginnings and some endings as well. She will be letting go of outdated ideals and beliefs and finding new ways to communicate and having faith.

She will indeed be meeting another man that will be someone that she would have never considered in the past. He will be a bit flamboyant in that he feels he will be born in August , but he will be a charm, and bring to her much needed love in her life. He will open her up and help her to experience new things for the first time, like suba diving, car racing (Watching) and other activiitives she would not consider in the past. I feel he is tall and thick but not overweight, he may make a mean toss salad, or a wonderful pot roast, he is gifted in many areas that will shine through. I see and R in his name. Please tell her to let me know when she meets him.

Joy and Light To You Both