I am scared and would like to know

• hey everyone I have something to say for one and I really could use some insight on another:) I just want to say THANK YOU!! to everyone for the last couple months on giving me insight on my life making me realize I needed to find myself. In the last month or so I have figured out what I want in life and have done it... I am starting school on monday for buisness management and I am so excited, my house is finally getting put together and I have a great relationship with my husband!! It has been a great adventure but I am now worried again about myself my health and stuff. I went to the doctors in regard to severe pain in my arms and legs and how I can barely move them and how I thought it was my back and I got tests ran it wasent my back. I am worried about what could be wrong with me.... I would like to know if maybe anyone could do a reading to see what my health is. I also had a scare about 3 months ago that I had precancerous polyps in my colon and they think I will end up with full blown cnacer in the next few years. Everyone wanted to know why I was so apt to want another baby right now and its because I am getting older and with health problems lerking I was worried I might not be able to have another baby but nobody understood why I wanted one so bad but that is why I have wanted to know if anyone saw a child in my near future or if it is time to face the fact I am not going to have anymore babies. Anyways I would truly appreciate a reading on my health over then next year and If my body will still be able to have another baby before its to late. Thank you all very much!!:)

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Jenna, I feel your issues are more concern over your worth and authenticity as a woman than for having another child. I feel that you feel very unwomanly at times and are trying to compensate for that by doing the most womanly thing possible - getting pregnant and giving birth. What do you feel when you say the words "I am a beautiful sex*y woman"?

• This post is deleted!

• Babies tend to symbolise things that we feel are lacking in our lives or are used to try and attract what we want - could it be that having another baby is your way of trying to get your husband's attention and satisfy your need to feel attractive? Think very deeply and honestly about having a baby - I have found it is actually very rare for women to get pregnant entirely for the love of having a child. You must be able to say without any doubt that it is for the child's sake that you want to get pregnant. Your body will know if you are lying to yourself and will respond by not becoming pregnant.

• This post is deleted!

• Ypu need to get to the bottom of why you so badly want to have a child. It's dangerous to do things without knowing why. I think you don't want to look into your true motivation.

And I didn't say you wanted to attach your husband to you - but it's interesting that you thought of it.

• This post is deleted!

• Hello Jenna , it's good to see you about 🙂

I did a health reading and nothing really bad came up.I feel the pain you are experiencing is from stress and nerves. Too much thinking and not enough relaxation is the problem I feel. I would recommend you take up swimming or yoga and some meditation. Or perhaps some sort of hobby that will give you great pleasure, to relax your mind from the daily grind. I would strongly recommend some sort of exercise where you are stretching your muscles and concentrating on your breathing, this is why I feel Yoga would be perfect for you. Have you had any blood tests? You could be in need of supplements too, I feel maybe Vitamin B12

I also see another child in the future, definitely. 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• You are welcome Jenna. Just keep positive, you will be amazed at just how much positive affirmations help us mentally and in turn physically. All the best dear. 🙂