Would like to know, please help?

• Feeling down atm, am hopeful for the future I guess, but now am wary and scared. I don't think I can trust anymore. I'm terrified to let my guard down.

Just wondering when and where will i meet my future bf? What will he be like personality/physically? Will this be a long term thing?

How will the relationship pan out/ will it be a good relationship?

Thank you

3 September 1989

• Hi, One thing for sure--you will meet someone. I wouldn't concentrate all my energy on that. Celebrate yourself and your uniqueness. Sometimes things have a way of falling into place when we give it time.

• I feel like you may have overly high or unrealistic expectations when it comes to a love partner. You may over-analyse or assess over-critically a situation or person and expect it/them to be too perfect before you will allow yourself to get involved. Nothing in this world is perfect so we just have to make the best we can of life. In your fear, you may be holding others to impossibly high standards. Instead of being afraid of getting hurt, strengthen your self-esteem and confidence so that nothing and no one will be able to hurt you. You need to understand that what we give out, we attract back to us. So if other people treat you in a negative or erratic way, it is because the vibes you give off attract this type of person. Examine where any rebellion, emotional inconsistency, intolerance, rigidity, or over-emotional responses on your part might attract the wrong type of partner.

Also you're not going to meet anyone just hiding away and hoping they will come knocking at your door. The more you put yourself out there, the greater your chances of meeting someone nice. Do you visit the sorts of places where you might find someone who shares your interests like an art gallery or museum or theatre or whatever you like? If you put the effort in, you'll be well rewarded. How things pan out is entirely up to you. One thing is for sure if you let your fear rule you, you'll never meet your soulmate.

• Well you don't beat around the bush do you? lol. Thank you for the honesty. You're right. I guess I need to stop letting the fear grip me and stop isolating myself. Guess I need to get back and start living life like before. Should get out of this horrible rut I am in. It's just hard bc I don't know how to begin.

• And I guess it's the virgo in me haha. And maybe the heap of libra too.

I do analyse alot, and I guess I need to stop being critical of others and esp myself.

• Begin by facing your biggest fear.