Hanswolfgang helppppp?!!!!!!!!!!!

• hotvirgorising,

I'm going to suggest something to you and I don't want you to take this the wrong way, PLEASE?

Have you ever been diagnosed with Bi-polar disorder (manic-depressive)? If not perhaps you should try and see a psychiatrist, you may have a chemical imbalance in your brain that is causing these extreme ups and downs. I know a lot of people think you can control this on your own but it's not that easy. You see, I am bi-polar (I've never shared that with anyone here until now) and I recognize through your writings that you have SEVERE mood swings and when you said how much money you've spent, that is a classic sign. It wasn't until I started medicine that I finally felt in control of myself, thank God.

You WILL get over this guy, I promise you that but unless you learn to really be happy with just yourself you can't ever be in a healthy relationship. Please consider what I've said, even if you have to google "bi-polar" and see if you think this pertains to you. I really DO want you to get past this feeling of doom.

(((big virtual hug)))

Elaine

• ?

• thanx not shy buttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.............................................. nah i dont think so im a little dramatic but i think i just change my mind alot ! The money was a gift from a friend ..........! Omg i dont see what makes you think im bi polar ? I mean this is a sight that i can ask questions on and get answers so why do i have to be bi polar because i ask them and keep them going SMH. Maybe its because YOUR bipolar that you keep nitpicking with me your very judgemental and its kind of annoying that everytime you comment its with a attack on my character outside of this sight you DONT know me hun so i would appreciate if you worry about you and your bipolar disorder and stop getting smart with me on my topics. I am not the only one on here who ask questions over and over and i think your getting too personal in a very indirect way so i will tell you directly that i dont value your opinion i dont care what you have to say because its always negative .

• All of a sudden now you want to help lol i guess your going thru one of your moods because your last comment was a total attack and although you sugar coat it i think your still trying to be smart like wtf get over it and off my topics because i dont argue over the internet .

• You must not be happy with your life ! ughhh im so creeped out like this topic was actually adressed to someone and it wasnt notshy ........but wait i think your goal was to offend me but all it did was creep me out sorry i dont take this that personal

• WTF its annoying me more and more as i look at the symptoms and NO hun i cant relate I saw what you wrote about on someone elses topic about the other thing besides bipolar that you say you have and i think you might be a litttle mad at the world but dont take it out on me im not the one because i dont bite my tounge when i feel disrespected but because of where we are i will smh your a trip and the money was a gift and it wasnt intended that i save it so wtf i wasnt even talking to you

• FOR FUTURE REFERENCES TO ANYONE WHO READS MY THREADS THIS IS A SMALL TINY FRACTION OF WHAT I DO IN MY LIFE ITS STUPID TO JUDGE SOMEONE OFF SOMEWHERE THAT HIDES THE TRUE IDENTITY BECAUSE OF COURSE THEY WILL BE WAY MORE OPEN LESS PROHIBITED

• Hotvirgorising,

we are here to help one another, you are looking for help, the first help you can give yourself comes from you, ask yourself, do i want a better life do i want things to change for me?

you have been given a advice you disagree with, i ask you now what do you have to lose by seeing a professional? when we face our personal wars, we must fight them with our tools and thats one tool you have been given, use it, only god knows if it is to your advantage, nothing in this life, happens without god moving his hand, he brought you here for a reason. did you ever see the movie knowing, in that movie there was a phrase which is so true, you see what you want to see, the rest we block out, you took the first step by coming to this forum looking for spiritual help, our lives do not only depend on spiritual help, we have to be in good health, also,

good health involves the body and the mind, believe me, no one in this forum, wants you to feel bad, only build you up in every posible way, we go thru certain situations in life we can see, what the other person cannot see. notshy is a great person, she lives to loves others, in time you will get to know her in depth, you will get to admire her, for all the courage she has to face in life, i as i person advice you to look for help everywhere you can dont stop at nothing, believe and trust in god at all times, i wish you and pray for you that god helps you , but help yourself, so he can help you,

you will find in time, that we are all here for one another,

and who knows maybe it just might be you saying those same words to someone some day,

prayers and blessings to you

ramonita

• i dont like notshy she is getting a kick out of this she is not trying to help me and like i said before i am not BIPOLAR wtf

• Hot virgo raising,

i understand how you feel, but ponder this thought, if someone told you they thought you have lets say cancer would you sit home and not go to a professional for a evalution/? get a evaluation, if you are definetly not, i will celebrate with you from here in my home, and if anyone is and gets the help they need i will still celebrate with them, life is just to beautiful, we need to be in tip top shape to enjoy it,

love and peace

ramonita

• Hotvirgorising...

I'm sorry to jump on your thread, and also to get in the middle of this "virtual" argument...

I see that you are young and have lots of things ahead of you in all the departments in life: love, career, health, spiritual etc etc... and I wish you the best and also that you find inner peace and wisdom... don't argue... let it go for now... the only one that needs to complain or if so he considers it stop replying would be Hans...

I've seen other arguments here before and they never end up well... you or someone else could get banned from the forums... be at peace... just let it go...

Find your truth, be happy and don't harm or hurt anyone in anyway, things will get better, you'll see. Meditation really really helps, you can read about it in many many websites, I recommend "The Chopra Center"

anyhow after I read this I went to my FB to get my "message" and got this one and so I thought to share it with you here... good luck!

Life is beautiful regardless of we are going through, also remember there are other people who are really struggling in their lives so appreciate yours, your health, your everyday experiences, it get's better 🙂

On this day, God wants you to know

... that you are commanded to love everyone, not condemn those who don't agree with you. Your opinions are just that, - opinions, regardless of where you got them from. They are tiny, a speck compared to the immensity of God. You cannot possibly have even the faintest idea of what God commands to other people, to other lifeforms. Your only possible intelligent choice is to continuously open in love and acceptance. Today more than yesterday.

• Hotvirgorising...

I'm sorry to jump on your thread, and also to get in the middle of this "virtual" argument...

I see that you are young and have lots of things ahead of you in all the departments in life: love, career, health, spiritual etc etc... and I wish you the best and also that you find inner peace and wisdom... don't argue... let it go for now... the only one that needs to complain or if so he considers it stop replying would be Hans...

I've seen other arguments here before and they never end up well... you or someone else could get banned from the forums... be at peace... just let it go...

Find your truth, be happy and don't harm or hurt anyone in anyway, things will get better, you'll see. Meditation really really helps, you can read about it in many many websites, I recommend "The Chopra Center"

anyhow after I read this I went to my FB to get my "message" and got this one and so I thought to share it with you here... good luck!

Life is beautiful regardless of we are going through, also remember there are other people who are really struggling in their lives so appreciate yours, your health, your everyday experiences, it get's better 🙂

On this day, God wants you to know

... that you are commanded to love everyone, not condemn those who don't agree with you. Your opinions are just that, - opinions, regardless of where you got them from. They are tiny, a speck compared to the immensity of God. You cannot possibly have even the faintest idea of what God commands to other people, to other lifeforms. Your only possible intelligent choice is to continuously open in love and acceptance. Today more than yesterday.

• oh oh sorry for the duplicate, my browser PLAY ME!! 😞

• thanx hapy doc i will let it go HANS is the only one i wanted to hear from i hope he does not stop replying u probably gave him thsat idead lol no worries

• i meant happy doc LOL 🙂 thanx again nice to see someone not take sides and offer encouragement and good advice without being judemental (SMILE) therefore it is advice i WILL take !

• hotvirgorising, I apologize for jumping in on yours and hans's thread,

Sorry Han's to you also...

no one could tell me that i needed to come to a thread, i follow my guide within me...i had to think long and hard about coming into some negativity, so before i came i did my own research and followed my own heart and thats why i am here, that is it...

from what i see hotvirgorising, , you are hurt,lonely and angry..But you are angry at the people who are trying to help you..Is this a fair assumption,? I ask myself this several times, because I don't want to judge anyone because that would mean I'm judging myself!

Now from me, what i see and feel, you have been given wise council from a man who has only beauty in his soul...For i am totally grateful for Hans, he has tremendous respect for the spirit world..he has also given you a gift of his readings for you..Those gifts were given to him, so he can help people to see what we cannot see...

My feeling is that you may have overstepped someones boundaries more than a few times..I have been where you are and to be in such a hostile place is not good for anyone who is looking for answers.

As a seeker i have learned to keep an open mind ,as gifts that i can see i also tread very lightly at the person who i seeking answers...So my gift for you today is to simply acknowledge the fact that no one is attacking you, you are attacking yourself..You are hurting yourself and in the process you are hurting other human biens..

Now for your relationship it is over! period... Time to open your heart and mind and seek the truth inside of you..What is your part you played in this relationship what can you own...There is the truth, then there is your truth and then there is hi truth...Own your own part and you will get all the answer you are seeking, and that i the truth!

To attack someones health is the most, "pitiful attack there is on another human..

"If you really want answers and you are seeking help, then you need to practise grattitude, love,repect, and someone else's opinion...even if it hurts..

So i hope you can learn, some love from your fellow sister and brothers,and not the hostility that you are spreading through out the tarot threads. If not you will never find that love from within, and if you don't have that how can you love someone else and how can they love you..That is the TRUTH!

namaste

peace,light,love and laughter being sent your way

aka shatz

• EXCUSE ME WTF!??????? I NEVER ATTACKED HER HEALTH I TOLD HER TO BASICKLY MIND HER BUISNESS AND WORRY ABOUT HER HEALTH ! SHE ATTACKED ME CAME ON MY THREAD TELLING ME IM BIPOLAR WTF CAN YOU READ ! ANYWAY WHATEVER THIS IS STUPID IM NOT GOING TO EXPLAIN MYSELF I GUESS YOU GUYS WANT HANS TO STOP REPLYING TO ME AND IF HE DOES OH WELL BECAUSE THIS IS CRAZY AND THAT WOULD LET ME KNOW THIS NOT WORTH IT ! HOW DID I OVR STEP SOMEONES BOUNDARIES ??? OMG

• IF HANS FELT LIKE HE DIDNT WANT TO REPLY ANYMORE WHY DIDNT HE SAY SO ? HE IS A GROWN MAN ! I AM INTRIGUED BY HIS WISDOM AND APPRECIATE ALL HE HAS DONE BUT OBVIOUSLY IM MISSING SOMETHING SOOOOOOO HANSWOLFGANG IF YOU DONT WANT TO REPLYANYMORE THAT IS FINE BUT I DIDNT GET THAT MESSAGE . TO EVERYONE ELSE I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANYMORE OF YOUR NEGATIVE FEELINGS OF ME BECAUSE I DONT ATTACK YOU GUYS THREAD SO DONT ATTACK MINES WITH ALL YOUR CRITICISM JUST BECAUSE NOTSHY RAN AROUND LIKE A CHILD AND ADDED ALL YOU YOUNG ACTING OLDER PEOPLE TO HER BANDWAGON!

• hanswolfgang

hotvirgorising,

FROM ONE OF HANS REPLIES,I TRIED TO TELL YOU WHAT I SEE, AND YOU AR NOT READY, SO BE IT, I'M SORRY FOR YOUR PAIN BUT YOU WILL UNDERSTAND ONE DAY,NOW I WILL BOW OUT GRACEFULLY

WISHING YOU PEACE AND HAPPINESS

????What do you mean when i ask when will he be coming? Did you never ask that? I agree with notshy: reread what you have written instead of asking me about what you had asked. I mean, you just want attention, that is all.

what could i do to get him back: if this is your topmost goal (I doubt it), then pool all your energy and be dedicated to this goal.

write a letter: no.

but how is that so: by the lack of real understanding.

does that mean i dont deserve a good thing: no.

please help me get him back: stop separating yourself from all others.

I am reminded of a story. A woodcutter used to go

into the woods every day. Sometimes he had to remain

hungry because it was raining; sometimes it was too

hot, sometimes it was too cold.

A mystic lived in the woods. He watched the

woodcutter growing old, sick, hungry, working hard the

whole day. He said, "Listen, why don't you go a little

further?"

The woodcutter said "What am I going to get a little

further? More wood? Unnecessarily carrying that wood

for miles?"

The mystic said, "No. If you go a little further, you

will find a copper mine. You can take the copper into

the city, and that will be enough for seven days. You

need not come every day to cut the wood."

The man thought, "Why not give it a try?"

He went in and found the mine. And he was so happy...

he came back and fell at the feet of the mystic.

The mystic said, "Don't rejoice too much right now.

You have to go a little deeper into the woods."

"But," he said, "what is the point? Now I have got

seven days' food."

The mystic said, "Still...."

But the man said, "I will lose the copper mine if I

go further."

He said, "You go. You certainly will lose the copper

mine, but there is a silver mine. And whatsoever you

can bring will be enough for three months."

"The mystic has proved right about the copper mine,"

the woodcutter thought. "Perhaps he is also right about

the silver mine." And he went in and found the silver

mine.

And he came dancing, and he said, "How can I pay you?

My gratitude knows no bounds."

The mystic said, "Don't be in a hurry. Go a little

deeper."

He said, "No! I cannot. I will lose the silver mine."

The mystic said, "But there is a gold mine just few

steps deeper."

The woodcutter was hesitant. In fact, he was such a

poor man, that having a silver mine -- he had never

dreamed of it.

But if the mystic is saying it, who knows? -- he may

still be right. And he found the gold mine. Now it was

enough to come once a year.

But the mystic said, "It will be a long time -- one

year from now you will be coming here. I am getting old

-- I may not be here, I may be gone. So I have to tell

you, don't stop at the gold mine. Just a little

more...."

But the man said, "Why? What is the point? You show

me one thing, and the moment I get it, you immediately

tell me to drop that and go ahead! Now I have found the

gold mine!"

The mystic said, "But there is a diamond mine just a

few feet deeper in the forest."

The woodcutter went that very day, and he found it.

He brought many diamonds, and he said, "This will be

enough for my whole life."

The mystic said, "Now perhaps we may not meet again,

so my last message is: now that you have enough for

your whole life, go in! Forget the forest, the copper

mine, the silver mine, the gold mine, the diamond mine.

Now I give you the ultimate secret, the ultimate

treasure that is within you. Your outer needs are

fulfilled. Sit the way I am sitting here."

The poor man said, "Yes, I was wondering... you know

all these things -- why do you go on sitting here? The

question has arisen again and again. And I was just

going to ask, `Why don't you get all those diamonds

lying there? Only you know about them. All that gold!

Why do you go on sitting under this tree?'"

The mystic said, "After finding the diamonds, my

master told me, `Now sit under this tree and go in.'"

The man dropped all the diamonds there, and he said,

"Perhaps we may not meet again. I don't want to go home

-- I am going to sit here by your side. Please teach me

how to go in, because I am a woodcutter. I know how to

go deeper into the woods, but I don't know how to go

in."

The mystic said, "But all your diamonds, gold,

copper, silver -- all that will be lost, because all

these things are valueless for one who goes in."

The woodcutter said, "Don't be bothered about that.

You have been right up to now. I trust you, that you

will be right in this last stage too."

• Hotvirgo you will be in my thoughts today as I burn my white candle for peace and tranquillity. Sending you light , peace and healing.

Blessings xoxox