Hanswolfgang helppppp?!!!!!!!!!!!

• hotvirgorising,

it would be a help for me, if you would use interpunction in your posts. You know, interpunction was a good invention to make it much easier to read texts!

do you see that ever being possible: no.

what should be my focus right now: your career.

Osho had a friend who was born poor, but was adopted by

one of the richest families in India. He is a very

generous man -- he has made all his relatives rich,

comfortable. He goes on giving to friends, to

relatives, even to strangers. But he confessed to Osho

once, while traveling with him in the train: "I have

always wanted to ask you something, but I could not

gather courage to expose myself. I have given to all my

relatives who were poor, and now they are rich people.

I have given to my friends, I have given even to

strangers who have asked; I have never said no to

anybody -- I have so much that I can go on giving. But

they are all angry at me; they talk against me."

Osho said, "It is very simple: have you ever allowed

them to give something to YOU?"

He said, "I don't need anything."

Osho said, "That explains everything. But small

things... for example, you can phone a friend to whom

you have given money, a factory, and made a rich man,

and say: 'Just passing by your house I saw beautiful

roses in your garden. Will you bring a few roses to

me?' And the friend's attitude towards you will change.

You are sick: you can phone somebody and say: 'I am

lying in bed, with a bad headache and fever, and a

great desire has arisen in me for you, that you should

be close to me. Just come here, hold my hand and sit by

my side.' That will be enough.

You have many cars, but you could have told any of

your relatives: 'I need your car for one day.' You

don't have to use it. Just keep it in the garage and by

the evening return it. But your relative or your friend

will think he can also give something to you. He is

also needed."

He said, "I will try, although I am very reluctant. I

have made them whatsoever they are. Why should I ask

anything? I have roses in my garden. I have my own

cars, and their cars I have given to them; their houses

I have given to them."

Osho said, "It is up to you. It is your ego that is

hurting them all -- that you are the giver, and they

are always the receiver. If you want to change their

attitude towards you, you have to become in some way a

receiver. Let them enjoy for some moments the ego of

giving."

He tried, and next time when he met Osho, he said, "It

works, it works miracles! I had never seen... those

people are so happy with me. They are talking about my

generosity. Now that I am taking things from them, I

have become generous; otherwise they were always

saying, 'He is just an egoist; he has given to us not

because we needed anything, he has given just to

humiliate us!"

• bump

• I know what interpunction is! Anyway, if you dont mind could you tell me what was the purpose of the cancer mans existence in my life? I have excepted the fact that it is over but why did it start? I did my best to please him i excepted his flaws, i tryed to be humble, and passive but it didnt work ! Now i guess i should just be a bit@h from now on (excuse my french) because being nice got me nowhere! Sorry to stay on the topic but now im just curious as to what was i suppose to get out of that experience , was it a test because i will never be that leanient again! And btw what does bump mean ?

• I think your being a little snippy hanswolfgang not sure why ................

• hotvirgorising,

tell me what was the purpose of the cancer mans existence in my life? to restore your inner equilibrium.

why did it start? because you were looking for a man who dominates you with his emotions, as your father did.

what was i suppose to get out of that experience: to be more cautious, remaining more distant.

was it a test: yes.

And btw what does bump mean ? I do not know, but I learned it here as a means to test whether the previous posted post had been taken over.

I think your being a little snippy hanswolfgang not sure why ................ : yes, let me think about it,

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhh, difficult question, maybe because of you????????????!!!!!!!

I am just a common-sense man. I am not a scientist. I

am not a religious prophet. I am just a common-sense

man, but I have tried to sharpen my common sense to its

utmost.

• so i guess i failed the test? Lol but maybe not because now i dont have a choice but to be distant i know i definitely am in no shape to jump in a new realationship! I will be very cautious now i dont think i trust my feelings for people anymore because of the way that turned out . I mean what did the test consist of hmm lets make her meet a man fall for him then get hurt in the end when he moves on for whatever reason ?SOME TEST! WHY ME! He has left me hurting i hate him now i feel as though i slept with a enemy will i ever get any revenge on him oops i mean closure ? Why is it ok for him to have did me that way why can he just move on unruffled and not pay it seems i pay for every mistake i make.Hans you said i was a tied up sack but now you say i should be more distant ,cautious ughhh i know i should forget about him ,this but it takes me longer to get over rejection i should have left him first.

• hanswolfgang ,

Can you please interpret my dream if you can its in my topics?

• hotvirgorising,

so i guess i failed the test? no.

what did the test consist of: give and take.

hmm lets make her meet a man fall for him then get hurt in the end when he moves on for whatever reason ? no.

WHY ME!: because you were not satisfied with your relationships, you wanted something new without being ready to open up yourself.

will i ever get any revenge on him oops i mean closure ? no.

Why is it ok for him to have did me that way: because of the marriage of the spirit.

why can he just move on unruffled and not pay: because he cannot see the love and care that is there.

Can you please interpret my dream if you can its in my topics? You are trying to forget.

This is trust, this is the path of love: it knows no

complaint, it expects nothing. So you cannot frustrate

a real lover. How can you frustrate someone who really trusts? There is

no possibility. Her trust is

absolute. In that trust, things simply happen.

• Hanswolfgang how do you know me soooooo well!!!!!!! That is so true about me not being happy with my relationships and wanting something new without really being ready to open myself up.You see i never even invited the poor guy over even after he begged me and told me how it made him feel not good enough......BUT i just wasnt ready because i am a new mother and didnt know how to let that part of my life coexist . Hans what were you trying to say when you say This is trust , this is the path of love ; it knows........................... Who is her? Me? Are you saying that it must not have been real love . Was he my soulmate ? How can i ever get this over this if there will never be a point in time that i get closure ?

• hotvirgorising

Hans what were you trying to say when you say This is trust , this is the path of love ; it knows...........................being in balance between contact and withdrawal. On the path of action you have to do much. On the

path of knowledge not that much, but you still have to

do something. On the path of love you have only to

disappear. You are not to do anything -- you have to

stop doing and let God do through you. You have to

become a hollow bamboo so that He can turn you into a

flute.

Who is her? Someone who goes on the path of love.

Me? No.

Are you saying that it must not have been real love: no.

Was he my soulmate ? No.

How can i ever get this over this if there will never be a point in time that i get closure ? By being convinced of yourself.

You are like people who will eat too much, and then for

a few days they will diet. And then after a few days'

suffering, the so-called dieting, they will start

eating too much again, with a vengeance, and again. And

this is a vicious circle: from one extreme you will

move to the other, from the other, again back. Back and

forth, back and forth; like a pendulum of an old clock,

they go on moving. And you don't know that because the

pendulum moves, the clock remains alive. It is a

beautiful metaphor: the clock. If the pendulum stays in

the middle, the clock stops.

• I dont understand why you say i was looking for a man who dominates mewith his emotions like my father did because I HAVE NEVER MET MY FATHER ! Anyway what do you suggest i do to get over this cancer guy because obviously its over 😞 and i dont feel bad if he cant see the love and care that was there because obviously he didnt love and care for me right??

• bump (I cannot see the answer)

• That figures!

• hotvirgorising,

(yep, it worked)

why you say i was looking for a man who dominates mewith his emotions like my father did because I HAVE NEVER MET MY FATHER: because you generate the energy for this. If you never met your father, then there must have been someone, who was as a father for you, who dominated you with his emotions. And if there is even nobody who was AS A FATHER for you, then you are on the search for a father, who dominates you with his emotions, a task, cancer men are very good in that.

Anyway what do you suggest i do to get over this cancer guy: come down of your throne and get moving, towards the next guy.

obviously he didnt love and care for me right?? no.

The first layer is common – if I have a stone in my hand you will all be able to see it – it is a common objectivity. When you see me, you never see me, you see only my body; when I see you, I never see you, I see only your body. But nobody can see what is inside your mind. A person can see your behavior: how you act, what you do, how you react. He can see anger on your face, the redness, the cruelty that takes over, the violence in your eyes, but he cannot see the anger within your mind. He can see the loving gesture that you make with the body, but he cannot see the love. And you may only be making a gesture, there may be no love. You can deceive others just by acting, and that is what you have been doing.

• hehe ................................Anyway if he did love and care for me how can he just leave i mean what did i really do to him? Or is it that he is a darn w h o r e who found someone else and is so wrapped up in them that he no longer even thinks of me ? You say i should get moving towards a new guy ? So what should i do different this time because all i did with the cancer man is be nice and feel like a fool who had to watch my darn mouth all the time ughhhhh NEVER AGAIN! Does he at least feel a little bad omg is he that cruel ? If i do in fact meet a new man will it be soon will he be better looking then the cancer man? Will the cancer man never call to check on me EVER i mean just to say hi or acknolledge the time we spent or is he the crazy commitment phobic drifter that i always thought he was ughhhhhhhhhhhh Cant stand him now ! What has he been doing lately he looked a little bad last time i saw him ? Is he going thru something was it me or did he just not really like me as much as i liked him please explain ..................btw thanx for being so understanding

• hotvirgorising,

Anyway if he did love and care for me how can he just leave: by wanting dominated no more by your will power.

i mean what did i really do to him? You have been too quiet.

Or is it that he is a darn w h o r e who found someone else and is so wrapped up in them that he no longer even thinks of me ? Yes.

You say i should get moving towards a new guy ? Yes.

So what should i do different this time: be the emperor.

Does he at least feel a little bad: Yes.

omg is he that cruel ? no.

If i do in fact meet a new man will it be soon: No.

will he be better looking then the cancer man? yes.

Will the cancer man never call to check on me EVER_ yes.

i mean just to say hi or acknolledge the time we spent: no.

or is he the crazy commitment phobic drifter that i always thought he was: no.

What has he been doing lately ? He was being dominated by the mind of a woman.

Is he going thru something: no.

was it me: yes, certainly.

or did he just not really like me as much as i liked him: yes.

please explain: let go, so that both are allowed to form and create a rhythmical whole.

But if you come to a true love, this is the

criterion: whatsoever peace you have, that too will be

destroyed; whatsoever 'at-easeness' you have is going

to go to the dogs. Love will create more turmoil, more

conflict. Love is not going to console you because love is

not your enemy; all consolations are poisons. Love will

help you to grow. Growth is difficult, you will have to

pass through many difficulties. Many times you would

like to escape from this man, but you cannot because he

will haunt you. Consolation is not the goal; love cannot

give you a false peace. Love will give you growth, and

out of that growth some day you will flower. And that

flowering will be the true peace, the true silence.

Consolation is false.

• ok now i feel really down i miss him so much TEARS !

• i think i do love him hans omg that quote or story or whatever really gets to me AHHHHHHHHHHHH I want to scream ! Im trying to let go but i miss him and am sad because of the way it turned out and to know he likes her more .Will this pass why did he do this to me he used to say i was like a little lamb so how could he hurt me this way .....i feel like he manipulated me i walked on egg shells for him and look what i got in the end sheesh 😞

• he used to say im not gonna hurt you i dont go around breaking girls hearts .......and i believed him!!!

But i guess he was the wrong guy to put my trust in he lied because he broke my heart what a coincidence . Is this karmic hans i mean why do i keep getting hurt by men its like i never felt this before and its like these last three years i have been feeling everything i heard other girls talk about .....wtf i dont deserve this i dont see the purpose of all this and I like to assume everything has a purpose but this is just uncalled for ...i mean i feel weird missing him hurting over him ITS NOT NORMAL i should be over this i try so hard i mean i spent 1500 in two days on JUST things i WANTED i have been going out but at night i feel incomplete i miss him omg im so happy my identity is private because i know i sound weird

• well i meant maybe the last 2 years .........