Hanswolfgang helppppp?!!!!!!!!!!!

• Can you please tell me is it over between this guy whos bday is 7/6/88 and me my bday is 6/5/87 because i love him but he disappeared again will he be back does he think of me i try to move on but i cant and every other guy i meet seems to be crazy why do i attract such dishonest sneaky people when my intentions and heart is so pure he is the most honest guy i ever met he makes me feel safe or is he that way with all the ladies?Is this real what i feel for him should i even feel this connection is it onesided please help:(

• hotvirgorising,

is it over between this guy: no.

whos bday is 7/6/88: he has great intuition, good organizational ability and the desire to serve and nurture others with some form of knowledge or information. He has much authority and power. But his power comes more from the receptive side of his nature. He knows things before they happen and operates on a high mental vibration. He can be high strung and impatient. He can have success in any of the communications fields. It can help make him more receptive to his intuition and make him feel like serving others more.

will he be back: no.

does he think of me: no.

why do i attract such dishonest sneaky people: because you have so much accumulated inside of yourself making you paralysed.

is he that way with all the ladies? no.

Is this real what i feel for him: no.

should i even feel this connection: no.

is it onesided: yes.

please help: you are not contented with your situation, but try to relax in it, that would be the best, what you could do now!

You cannot contemplate on it because who is going to

contemplate on it? You cannot divide yourself into two

parts so that you put one part in front of your mind,

and the other part starts contemplating. There is no

possibility of dividing your consciousness into two

parts. And even if there were any possibility -- there

is none but just for argument's sake if

there were any possibility to divide your consciousness

in two -- then the one that contemplates about the

other is you; the other is not you.

The other is never you.

Or in other words: the object is never you.

You are irreducibly the subject.

There is no way to turn you into an object.

• well how can it NOT be over but at the same time you say he will NOT be back how is that possible what did i do to him?was it me? did he ever like me at all? if not why ?whats wrong with me?is there anyway i can get him back ? why do i feel like i like him if i dont?is he a badguy?was he no good for me ?are you saying he will never call me again?what did he see in me in the begginig then what turned him off??are you saying he treated me worst then his other friends ?why i know its not my looks i am attractive !Should i dislike him because i feel really stupid liking someone who does not like me i kinda hope he never has good luck again because my intentions were good i would have did anything for him and i will have did anything he told me to:(

• WHY DOESNT HE THINK OF ME???????????????DOES HE EVEN KNOW I LOVE HIM AND THINK AND CARE FOR HIM THIS MUCH??????????????

• hotvirgorising,

well how can it NOT be over: by projecting your originality on him. He only seems flowing outwardly.

how is that possible: by relaxing into this situation, which is so opposite to your expectations.

what did i do to him? not enough according to his expectations.

was it me? no.

did he ever like me at all? yes, certainly!

if not why ? because you are reacting well-behavedly to all that what has nothing to do with your own existence.

whats wrong with me? you are uncontented with that what you have got, always expecting more.

is there anyway i can get him back ? no.

why do i feel like i like him if i dont? because you should go on your own way following your own light, but you are projecting this on him.

is he a badguy? yes.

was he no good for me ? no.

are you saying he will never call me again? yes.

what did he see in me in the begginig: as his beloved.

then what turned him off?? that you did need your energy for yourself.

are you saying he treated me worst then his other friends ? yes.

Should i dislike him: no.

WHY DOESNT HE THINK OF ME??????????????? He is trying to regain his inner equilibrium by refinement of his energies.

DOES HE EVEN KNOW I LOVE HIM AND THINK AND CARE FOR HIM THIS MUCH?????????????? NO!

You will drive him mad!

• hanswolfgang ,

thanx so much there was so much i wanted to do for him so much i wanted to say i tryed but he didnt show me enough attention its like he was hiding to much taking too long guess it wasnt meant to be so im trying to move on what you have told me has made me almost hate him how dare he leave me like this i wont date for a while now i am only going to focus on me never will i be as honest as i was with him the feelings are not mutual i must get it through my head and i will today thanx to you.This is the second time i have felt this hurt over a guy i used to be so strong i used to do the hurting what happened to me why am i so sensitive now i dont like it but i want set myself up for it anymore for a while i just will not date what can i do to work on me and whats so wrong with me that would cause me to drive him mad i mean its worst things that can be done to him i did nothing to him but since everyone says its over he is now dead to me how dare he leave me hurting btw sorry if i sound dramatic but this is just how i feel on this topic IF HE CARED AT ALL HE WOULD CHECK ON ME !Thanks for responding hanswolfgang it means so much to me

• What light i feel like its a black cloud following me i mean dont get me wrong i am not doing that bad im actually doing nothing at all and still getting what i want but not what i really want if that makes any sense .Will i meet anyone that makes me feel how he did because if not i might be single forever 😞

• and how come its so set in stone that he will never call me again does he hate me

• hotvirgorising,

why am i so sensitive now: you are not sensitive, you used to dominate others, now you experience how it feels if someone dominates you, that´s all.

what can i do to work on me: look at all your possibilities.

and whats so wrong with me: you are filtering all what you experience.

Will i meet anyone that makes me feel how he did: no.

and how come its so set in stone that he will never call me again: because he already calls someone else, not only calls, he is even visiting her.

does he hate me: no.

You have taken a great step; going into

darkness is a great step. But the morning is just arriving,

just following. The dark night of the soul has the

morning following just on the heels of it, just

following like a shadow. Don't be too worried about the

darkness, don't become too obsessed by it; otherwise,

you will miss the morning that is following it -- and

is just coming on the heels.

• So is me not ever meeting anyone that makes mre feel the way he did a bad thing?Was he the best guy for me ?Did i miss out on a really good thing?Are there better men to come?

• hotvirgorising,

So is me not ever meeting anyone that makes mre feel the way he did a bad thing? No.

Was he the best guy for me ? No.

Did i miss out on a really good thing? Yes.

Are there better men to come? No.

Keep on going all the way.

• hanswolfgang ,

thats very harsh of you to say that there are no better men to come are you trying to scare me what do i do to deserve that how can you say keep on going after soaething like that ? 😞

• something *

• hotvirgorising,

are you trying to scare me: no.

what do i do to deserve that: being a tied-up sack, letting your inner contents remain unseen, but change will happen soon.

how can you say keep on going after soaething like that ? you need rest and quiet to go within.

You also have two polarities within you, the feminine

and the masculine. Let me explain it a little more in

detail.... Because your body is born out of two

polarities: cells from your mother and cells from your

father, they create your body. You have both types of

cells -- those which came from your mother and those

which came from your father. Your body consists of two

polarities, feminine and masculine. You are both,

everyone is both. Being a woman you have

a man within you: your father is there. They can again

meet within you. And when they meet within you a

new type of being is born, a new life becomes alive.

• So what am i cursed why wouldnt i meet someone better ?When will the change happen how will i know its happening ?Will i change for the better ?And why do you make this sound as if im a bad person! Im just a little shy when it comes to opening up to a man!Because im used to them opening up to me first and forcing there self into my heart !

• ps i wont let you or anyone tell me i wont meet anyone better im a good person and i deserve it!

• when you say my father is there what do you mean ?

• he came back yesterday

• hotvirgorising,

am i cursed: no.

why wouldnt i meet someone better ? because you are seeking for someone like your father who dominates you with his mind.

When will the change happen: when you are following your mind going your way into the unknown instead of following your mind remaining in your unhappy security.

how will i know its happening ? by feeling relaxed in your situation your are so uncontented with.

Will i change for the better ? Yes.

And why do you make this sound as if im a bad person: because you believe that, nourishing your grief.

when you say my father is there what do you mean ? celebrate, you should have a good time with close friends.

It is a lonely road but it need not frighten you

if you have discarded your crutches and given yourself

in the hands of existence.

• Correction:

When will the change happen: when you are following your HEART going your way into the unknown instead of following your mind remaining in your unhappy security.