Can't find any candy

• I've been coming to Tarot.com for years. This is my first post on the forum. I've looked for candy most of the day. I think I've read the whole website. Did they forget to leave candy today?

• I've looked everywhere today... no luck. :~(

• I guess you just have to figure out what blogs to read for the clues from our fellow tarot readers. I found the clue on the last page of the Super KC blog again...Anyway, since this one says cant find candy, should be here so.....I hear it is on Shannons main page and hey its worth 10 KC's today so hurry! Thanks goes to Faye, first one to leave a clue today...kudos, Faye

• I also am having trouble finding the mythical candy. So far have found it only twice in the month. Don't have time to go through the whole site, so if you do, I wish you "Good Luck!"

• I just caught myself checking for candy on another website before leaving the page!

🙂

• That article on repeating numbers was excellent. Thanks Super KC!!!!!

• The candy hints are always in the help free super kc blogs. just go to blogs in the drop downs for community under the cosmic reports blog go to help free super kc and read the last couple of replies we are always there helping each other find candy. good luck and todays help is already there.

• So I found some candy after going though a LOT of the tabs.

I looked through the tabs where there are these "supposed" "clues".. I have no clue how that works. Certainly didn't tell me any thing else I didn't already know. All I suggest is looking through all of the tabs. try expressing your self. With desktops and checking out there stencils. I haven't read anything about weather or not you can get candy multiple times a day. But once you click on the candy a little message pops up saying that the KC have been added, the candy will still be there, and if you click it again another little message say Oops! you already claimed your candy come back tomorrow something along those lines ..

• I've looked in every single drop down and clicked on just about everything in this site and can't find candy anywhere...I've been looking for the past 8 hours or so and nothing...Does anyone know where the candy is?????? Any help will be appreciated...I'd like to get in on the fun

• Must ... get ... free from ... these fortunes!

Please, help free me by finding the candy! My karmic senses tell me that that the Fortune Cookie hid it in someplace central ... someplace having to do with the past ...

Almost ... there ...

• FINALLY.....10 hours and 19 minutes later I found the candy...thank you thank you!!! Looking forward to the hint for tomorrow...Hopefully it wont take me that long to find it...

• Ok how do I find the super KC blog?

I am so confused!

XxX

• Today it's all about the I - Ching articles and archives! Hope this helps everyone out. Happy hunting!

• To find the blog area that a lot of candy hunters are using... go to "community" and then click on blogs. after you have done that search the area "last 5 posts by cosmic reporter". open the one named "Good Work, Super KC Fans!" here you will fined daily clues from others who have found sweet treats! happy Hunting all. 🙂

• To find the blog area that a lot of candy hunters are using... go to "community" and then click on blogs. after you have done that search the area "last 5 posts by cosmic reporter". open the one named "Good Work, Super KC Fans!" here you will fined daily clues from others who have found sweet treats! happy Hunting!

• today is a good day to check your Horoscope! happy hunting!

• thank you!!

XxX

• Yesterdays candy was realy hidden well.Took me about 2 hours to find it.

Today my sences must have been working at ful power as I homed in on it after about 20 minutes "Yippee" !!! Check out the I-Ching community events calendar for todays sweet treat.

Have a Happy Day everyone.

• Thank you! I searched everywhere on Sunday but did not find the candy. Thanks for sharing the location of today's candy. I will do the same if I find it first!

• TODAYS EVENTS are SWEET!!!